Two-night Wonder cruise to Nowhere May 17, 2014

My parents are taking my kids on this, after their Panama - we live in Cali, they live in the UK! They would love to do the FE (when I say they, I will make & craft :)

GTY

Jill
Trevor
Luke - 10
Lola - 7

No allergies

Thank you!

How can we get on the fish extender list? Also is there a Facebook group for this cruise????

ClaudioCruisers set one up (thank you!) on page 9, post #131. There is a Group #3 which only has a few families signed up, with room for more!

Has any information surfaced on possible activities on the cruise? when can we start booking activities?

Thanks for the info!

Has any information surfaced on possible activities on the cruise? when can we start booking activities? Thanks for the info!

Concierge, Platinum, and Gold Castaway Club members can already book Palo, spa, and nursery. Silver level is 90 days before sailing, and first time cruisers is 75 days beforehand.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

We paid off our cruise last night using disney gift cards that were purchased at Target. We used our Target red card to buy the disney gift cards, getting five percent off which saved us fify dollars.

We booked Palo brunch at 11:00am. We also reserved our boarding time slot for 11:00am.

FYI - (as of last night) all slots for Palo Dinner were still available on both nights. Only 10:30, 11:00 and 12:30 were available for Palo Brunch.

We are from San Diego too! Just a few more months to go! I still have not told the kids! Do hard to keep the secret to myself!

All of the Palo brunch ressies were gone by the time I was able to log in this morning ;( What does DCL do for all of the non castaway folks? they are just plain out of luck for any of the really popular activities on such a short cruise?

All of the Palo brunch ressies were gone by the time I was able to log in this morning ;( What does DCL do for all of the non castaway folks? they are just plain out of luck for any of the really popular activities on such a short cruise?

Half of the Palo reservations are held back for booking onboard.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

Also posted from FB
Hello fellow cruisers ! I know that some of you are ready to get your FE & gifts finalized. I have added a column to all 3 FE lists. Its titled: "Confirmed" . Some of you still need to checkin with Disney. This is a "roll call" to confirm that you are still going on this cruise. Please enter "confirmed" for your entry. If you have trouble doing this, just post here and I will update. (But I would prefer that you do, if you can ) Also update your cabin numbers that say TBD and ensure all travellers are listed. Thanks !

Just saw that Costco Travel shows as a pending charge on my Costco Amex card. It's getting that much closer. Got everybody's passport done a few months ago we are all ready.

I saw an earlier post that all of the Palo brunch spots are taken so we'll try when we get on board.

We're also going to look into maybe getting a cd of the photos. I need to do a little more research on this but if anybody has any information that they'd like to share, I would certainly appreciate all of your help. Any tips or if you can point me to certain thread, that would be very helpful.

Just paid off our cruise. Linked our friends together for dinner. So excited!! I can't post to the FB page because this cruise is a surprise 16th bday trip for my dd. She has no idea. I'm even bringing a friend of hers who is also in the dark. Her parents are helping me keep it a big secret. We won't be doing any Palo this trip since it's so short. Just hoping to enjoy her surprise. Keeping her Disney young just a little longer! We haven't been on a cruise since spring break mexico disney trip which seems like forever ago. I'm hoping the rest of 2015 will be out so i can book a new date. Fingers crossed they come back to mexico. It's really not that bad! West Coast needs some love and some warm disney cruises.

Just signed on and completed our registration so we are one step closer. Thanks everyone for all of your answers as it helped us out a bunch.

We were able to reserve a table for 5 at the Palo brunch on Sunday. They only had two time slots available so I'm guessing that they're running low on available times.

We also reserved some nursery time for our daughter so that worked our great and we'll put the boys in the Club during our brunch time as well.

We were able to pick an early boarding time. It appeared that all was open for the picking except for 11am-12pm. Since this is our first DCL cruise, I don't know what is the earliest time you can board but from what I saw, I'm guessing 11am is the earliest and it was greyed out so I'm guessing it was already full.

Good luck to everyone on getting what they want and again, thanks for all of your help.

Hello this is princessmandyb i signed on your google doc list hope did it right would love to participate in FE group never done this before but want participate let me know missing anything. Adrian and Mandy and Dacian (13boy) GTY for now Confirmed Booked

Hello all,

we are booked on this cruise :) does anyone know how they willd do dinner rotation since only a two day cruise? This will be our 14 disney cruise but first out of San Diego :)

Thanks!

The rumor based on previous cruises is they will rotate us through the 3 restaurants, 2 dinners and then the final breakfast at the third restaurant. But, these 2 days are rare, so nothing is for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter