Two-night Wonder cruise to Nowhere May 17, 2014

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by erbie, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Familygonewild

Familygonewild Earning My Ears

I just signed my family up for FE hope that it is not too late!

Dana-mom. Cole- 20 Jack-19. Trumen-10

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ClaudioCruisers

ClaudioCruisers Earning My Ears

familygone wild:

FE #1 is full. You added at the bottom. FE#2 has 1 row open. Check with Charlynn Schebelen for FE#3. See if they want to increase. Most people wanted a small list since its a very short cruise, and people did not want to spend a lot of time delivering gifts. Are you on FB ?
    Tony

4. halfmonkey

halfmonkey Mouseketeer

Just received an email about our cruise to nowhere. The email is titled as, "Some helpful details before you sail." Two things I noticed. 1) It says no formal night dinners. 2) It mentions Pirate Night.

I just wanted to confirm that this cruise will not have a formal night and it will have a Pirate Night in case I read the email wrong. Did anybody else get this email and understand the same thing as I did?

5. jetskigrl

jetskigrl No mumbojumbo here

I received the same email and read it the same way (yes- pirate night, no-dress-up night). But when I checked my reservation, there is still no listing for pirate night under the daily activities. :confused3

6. Hollyster2

Hollyster2 <font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo

Haven't seen an e-mail yet. Going to go look now! Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2

7. halfmonkey

halfmonkey Mouseketeer

That's why I'm wondering (no pun intended.) It shows the boarding celebration but I don't see the pirate night. Is the pirate night mention in the email just a generic email then, maybe?

8. Hollyster2

Hollyster2 <font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo

JUST got the e-mail! Hope Pirate night means fireworks! :sail:

9. halfmonkey

halfmonkey Mouseketeer

When you click on the Read More link in the email next to Pirate Nights, it does say that there will be fireworks. Wondering (still no pun intended) if this will actually be the case and if so which night. I'm guessing it'll be on Saturday night.

10. halfmonkey

halfmonkey Mouseketeer

fyi... It looks like they just released the pricing for the photo packages. It's currently showing that an unlimited photo cd costs $199. Kind of expensive for a quick weekend to nowhere.

11. Ana2553

Ana2553 Earning My Ears

I JUST found out about the whole FE concept and would love to have my family participate in the fun. Any possibility to start an FE4?...please?:goodvibes

12. ClaudioCruisers

Ana,
    There is possible room on FE 3, since one cabin dropped out. Are you on FB page? I am checking if the FE 3 group wants to add another cabin. Its less than 30 days out, so not sure what folks will say

13. Ana2553

Ana2553 Earning My Ears

No, not on FB yet but will do so today! Crossing my fingers :)

14. Ana2553

Ana2553 Earning My Ears

:)So sorry - having trouble finding the right FB site! Could you advise as to link? Hope it's not too late, but will understand if it is

15. ludari

ludari DIS Veteran

I was booked on this cruise but canceled due to work, however I still have my 14-night WBTA cruise so I'm happy. Have a great cruise everyone.

16. Ana2553

Ana2553 Earning My Ears

Should I just give up on the idea of getting on to the FE3 list? :worried: It's np if it's truly closed. Thanks.

17. taysmom

taysmom DIS Veteran

I've been quiet on FB but can't wait for this cruise. It's a surprise bday present for my newly 16 year old. I just informed her best friend about the trip since she's coming so she can help me get my dd packed, but I didn't tell her about the cruise. LOL Just that we are spending a weekend in San Diego and our hotel is "on the water" I can't wait to see BOTH of their faces when they see the ship! 2 weeks WOO HOO!!

18. kirkaliciasmom

kirkaliciasmom Mouseketeer

What a wonderful surprise! I'm sure they will both be estatic! :banana::banana::banana: We revealed this cruise on Christmas to the 2 youngest who have never cruised before. Are you planning to go to the meet and greet?

19. ClaudioCruisers

Sorry ana2553, but FE list 3 is closed. Still come to the meet and greet at 3pm at promenade lounge

20. Ana2553

Ana2553 Earning My Ears

Thanks for letting me know that FE3 is closed. I'll definitely make it a point to be at the gathering!:)

21. Stinkerbe11

Stinkerbe11 DIS Veteran

This time next week we will be on the Wonder:cool1:

Can't wait!!!!!