Two-night Wonder cruise to Nowhere May 17, 2014

We will be cruising to Nowhere with you all! So excited. I've only been on 1 other Disney cruise (the Pixar Cruise) back in September. I'll be taking my son, nephew and niece. It's a secret for them! I don't think I'll tell them until they pack their bags for a weekend get-away and drive up to the ship! muahaha!

We will be in deck 2 (close to the Edge!).

me (Wilma)
DS, 12
DN 13
DN 10

I'll look for the FB group.

We'd like to join the fun! We'd also like to participate in the FE exchange.
We are DisneyManFamily4: Jennifer (me), Seth DH, Anthony DS 17, Madison DD12.
We've never done a 2 night cruise, so we're really excited!:cool1:

DH and I will be onboard...along with my sister(Maleficent Shawna) and her DH, DD, and DS. She should pop in here soon to post her info.

We would love to participate in the FE exchange.

Room # 5150

:wave2: Shari & Dan

I just booked this cruise and I'm so excited!! I have had my eye on it since it was released and was able to use my DVC points to book an inside cabin! I also live in Southern California so far looking like a great cheap out of pocket vaca! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and I am bringing my traveling side kick my 5yr old DD!

DH and I will be onboard...along with my sister(Maleficent Shawna) and her DH, DD, and DS. She should pop in here soon to post her info.

We would love to participate in the FE exchange.

Room # 5150

:wave2: Shari & Dan

Hi all! can't wait for my second Cruise to Nowhere with my DH, DD (4), and DS (2)! I would absolutely love being a part of the FE exchange. My daughter gets so excited to see the gifts every time we come back to the cabin!

Room # 5148

Shawna

I am booked along with DD26. I requested to be added to the FB page. I hope Sue Ellen sees this and will add me :)

So Pub stroll it is... By having only 3 I guess we go to 1, 2 and 3 and repeat...

There are a few more possibilities: Cadillac Lounge, Diversons, Wavebands, Outlook Cafe and Signals (downstairs, poolside from Outlook. If all are visited, some might be crawling, :rotfl:

Hello from another San Diegan!!

My friend and I started talking Disney cruises last friday and we were going to do the 5 day repositioning right after this one with my granddaughter (4) and her daughter (5) but she bowed out after the weekend.

So, I"m going to book this one in the next couple of days! This will be my 2nd Disney Cruise (first was on the Magic 6 yrs ago) and my granddaughter's first. Anyone with 4 year olds wanna arrrange a play date for the kiddos??? I'd also love to participate in a FE. I didn't know about DIS or FEs on our prior cruise.

I also sent a request for the FB page. I look forward to getting to know you all. :-)

There are a few more possibilities: Cadillac Lounge, Diversons, Wavebands, Outlook Cafe and Signals (downstairs, poolside from Outlook. If all are visited, some might be crawling, :rotfl:

Bar at Palo, although I don't think I've ever seen a bartender there.

Hi Everyone,

Just booked this cruise and can honestly say I am already looking forward to it! Coming from Arizona, so will be driving in which is so nice to be able to do. Just back from the Fantasy cruise on May 25th, so have caught the Disney cruise bug! :) I won that trip from work, so having a bit of sticker shock but taking the plunge!
Looking forward to joining the FE and Facebook. Cruising this time will be my
Mom, and DD Ella (10) and DD Mae (4). Mae is still in China, but Ella and I will be traveling in September of this year to bring her home!

Looking forward to getting to know you all,

Rose

So, I already have a question for you veteran cruise to nowhere members! Since it is only two nights, do they have a pirate night? What are the special things to do for the one full day we have time on the ship?

Thanks for your help!

Rose

So, I already have a question for you veteran cruise to nowhere members! Since it is only two nights, do they have a pirate night? What are the special things to do for the one full day we have time on the ship?

Thanks for your help!

Rose

The one from Los Angeles did not have a pirates night or fireworks. I'm not sure they did anything special for the one day, but the day is jam packed with activities. you'll have a great time.

Bar at Palo, although I don't think I've ever seen a bartender there.

I just love it that we have gone from a stroll to maybe a half crawl....
Getting ready for my pub crawl on the Dream in October and then drinking around the world also in October. Will keep you updated... LOL
Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter