Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Information

Can you see the electric parade from the terrace?

Thanks! :goodvibes

If you really want to see the parade in detail I wouldnt suggest seeing it from the terrace. You can see about the top half of them but thats about it and its a little bit away.

Thanks for posting the pictures, we plan to book as soon as the window opens, we will have a party of 10 so hopefully that won't be a disadvantage.

Great pics!! Thank you so much for posting!!

We were one of the VERY few people who had no idea that the Dessert Party was so highly sought after and just booked willy nilly. After reading this board it appears that it's a miracle that we even go a ressie. However, I am thinking that since I didn't book until March 29th for my June 17th ressie that we will be way in the back. Good to know that we can move up to the railing for a better view of the fireworks.

I can't wait until December. I definetly want to book early.
Can someone please tell me what exactly a Mango Shooter is. It looks and sounds wonderful but details please.

I can't wait until December. I definetly want to book early.
Can someone please tell me what exactly a Mango Shooter is. It looks and sounds wonderful but details please.

It's like a creamy mango puree with cream... kinda like the "creamsicle", but not frozen, with a white chocolate wafer on top. A large straw to slurp it up with :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. So if we have a table in the back is there plenty of room by the railing to stand without blocking others?

Thanks for the info. So if we have a table in the back is there plenty of room by the railing to stand without blocking others?

The area where i show behind the photopass photographer is the area my wife and i liked, didn't get in anyone's way that was seated... There may be other locations on the other side, but i'm not sure. As mentioned before, The Cast Members will tell everyone to stand at the railing to view the fireworks, so i guess in reality, it's fair warning to all... there is no bad spot to view them. Not trying to be bold about it, just stating "Disney Rules".

Edit to add: I was just looking at the pictures... For those tables that can see the fireworks seated, i imagine that even if some stood in front of them at the railing, that those seated will be able to see them fine. I'd love to hear feedback from those that may have had this situation.

Edit to add: I was just looking at the pictures... For those tables that can see the fireworks seated, i imagine that even if some stood in front of them at the railing, that those seated will be able to see them fine. I'd love to hear feedback from those that may have had this situation.

Last October, we had a table at the front. When people got up and stood at the railing, it did block our view of the castle and we just ended up standing too. I don't think we would have been able to see (all of) the fireworks while sitting. It was not a big deal, tho - we were planning to stand up anyway :goodvibes

I also booked on the first day it opened last trip and our seats were not at the railing, but the very next section behind it - where we were there was no other tables in front of us, just the walkway then the wall.

My only aggravation was the really pushy family next to us at the railing. Also, that people got up and went to the railing REALLY early, causing us to have to do the same. Our CM that seated us said "10 minutes before" to go up to the railing - in reality, it was close to 25 minutes before.

Just my pet peeve - like when people in the front rows at a concert stand up, causing everyone behind them to have to stand - the domino effect.

Does anyone know when the window opens/how far ahead, etc.?

Our trip is in November, and currently it doesn't show any availability.

My dh and I had the perfect table when we went last Dec. We were near the photopass photograhper about 4 tables up. Near the desert table BUT the best was being in a perfect view of the castle, even when people were at the railing.

We did get up because I really wanted to see Tinkerbell fly overhead. And I did, but part way through I sat next to dh and watched the end. We did miss some of the higher fireworks because of the roof, but it was very relaxing and the view was great!

Hope to go back in Dec.!

Kelly

Hi! Looking at these pics of the desserts is definitely making my mouth water, so I am wondering here. dare I ask...

How many desserts did you or would you take before you would think it was too much?

I think I could take 4 or 5 desserts and then I think people would look at me like I was a pig.

so I am asking for advice from someone who has gone already..... How many desserts did you take? OR did most of the people attending take? How many before you get stared at by the crowd?

deedee

I phoned yesterday and was told booking availability was open only to July 31. I'm looking for September.

How many desserts? I made 2 trips with a full plate both times. No one cares. No one is watching you. Take what you want.

Hi! Looking at these pics of the desserts is definitely making my mouth water, so I am wondering here. dare I ask...

How many desserts did you or would you take before you would think it was too much?

I think I could take 4 or 5 desserts and then I think people would look at me like I was a pig.

so I am asking for advice from someone who has gone already..... How many desserts did you take? OR did most of the people attending take? How many before you get stared at by the crowd?

deedee

Take as much as you want, no one is watching anyone else, the CM's clear your plates away quickly so its not like you have a pile of plates at your table and there is SO MUCH food there that you will get full before most things run out. For the price I paid I was gonna try to get my money's worth LOL.

I so wish these were appetizers instead of desserts. I would book in a minute. In fact I DID BOOK for our next week's trip but ended up canceling....I think the concept is awesome though but just wish the food was different or maybe in addition to the desserts fresh fruit, etc

I want to say last year, they opened up around 6 weeks pre-party. Don't trust on-line, because they will say there aren't any openings, when in reality, they haven't even opened up. Wish it would say something like "Sorry this reservation is not available yet" instead of there are no openings.

We had really good luck last year, we had to change from a table of 4 to a table of 6 two weeks out...and we got a front table, so someone must have cancelled. So don't give up. Also, I think sometimes you have better luck calling. Some places have "glitches" online. I'd been trying since my 180 days for Afternoon tea at GF and it always showed full, but I mentioned it here on the boards and was told the Afternoon Tea ressies were glitchy, so I called and got exactly when I wanted.

Also, about the railing...a good place to scope out is by where the photopass person is, because he doesn't take pics during Wishes, but the area has to stay clear until the Photopass guy is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter