Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

just to give a rather sad update, production was halted on the dvds because I might not be able to make the cruise. The final balance is due by the end of September and I unfortunately have had to make a choice between long term happiness or short term and for right now, I'm picking long term.

This could change pending some other financial matters, but as it stands right now, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it :-( I should know for sure within the next month.

Sorry to hear that, but sometimes we all have to make tough decisions.....do what's best for you. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Thanks for the support, it really means a lot and helps me realize I'm making the best decision for the long term. As I said, there is STILL the possibility that I'll be going and I'll wait until the absolute last minute to cancel my room. Just keep your hopes for me that things work out financially :thumbsup2

Thanks for the support, it really means a lot and helps me realize I'm making the best decision for the long term. As I said, there is STILL the possibility that I'll be going and I'll wait until the absolute last minute to cancel my room. Just keep your hopes for me that things work out financially :thumbsup2

Keeping fingers crossed and sending pixiedust: your way.

I hope you can make it as well Thommy. If you can't make the cruise, perhaps you can do some of the things flanking the cruise?

I do hope that you are able to make it!!
It won't be the same without you!!!

But sometimes your head needs to win from your heart!!!
I know that you will make the best and right decision :hug:

I hope you can make it as well Thommy. If you can't make the cruise, perhaps you can do some of the things flanking the cruise?

oh you bet I will! Being a local has its advantages and since I have PTO booked already, I can just adjust to spend time with you guys.

I made a move...a risky move, but one that could very well pay off. Sorry to be so cryptic, but it's complicated.

Ok simply put, if this goes up, I go on the cruise LOL

oh you bet I will! Being a local has its advantages and since I have PTO booked already, I can just adjust to spend time with you guys.

I made a move...a risky move, but one that could very well pay off. Sorry to be so cryptic, but it's complicated.

Here's hoping it goes past your age...

Here's hoping things go your way !!!!!

ALright folks, I'm bumping this up, the cruise is getting closer, and after some personal developments in my life(DBF is no longer DBF) I said screw it, I'm goin on a vacation!!!

The money is put away, I'm waiting for WDWPI to have his deposit transfered to my room, and will pay for hte cruise so it will be official!

I've started up production on the DVDs again. However, I need some help. I cringe at having to do this, but I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel as it is just to pay for the cruise. I have a few DVDs left of my own, then will need to buy another 25 pack, plus packing supplies and postage. I figure it'll only cost maybe 30 dollars for everything. If anyone is willing to send donations via paypal, my address is zulemara@gmail.com

Again, not at all required, but if everyone gave a dollar who is signed up, everything would be paid for! When I get the amount I need I will update the thread.

Who is ready to Thrill the wonder? woo hoo!

Sorry to hear about DBF...or maybe that's a good thing. :rolleyes1

Looking forward to watching this on PCC 2.0

Whooooohooooo Thommy is back onboard!!!!!!!!

** I have to admit as soon as i noticed that you were single again (facebook) i felt sorry for you but i hoped that it would make you be back onboard with us.....

I replied to both emails, and just wanna say thank you for the help. I'm on call tonight so can't go anywhere so I'll be churnin out the dvds that I have and go from there!

I know it seems last minute, but I really wanna emphasize the dance really isn't difficult to learn. The moves are all based on words, not counts, which makes it easier to learn and there are several tools to use to memorize. Basically repetition is key! I learned the whole dance in 2.5 hours, played it non stop for a week, and performed it for my first time less than 1 week after learning it! By comparison, I SUCK at memorizing music so you can tell I am not very good at memorizing things. I couldn't remember the 10 codes at Disney either till we started using them in everyday convos/txt messages :rotfl::rotfl: Anyway, you get the point.

The one thing that has to be discussed, and I should probably contact the podcast team also, is when exactly this is gonna happen. Do you all have any suggestions? I was thinking just one night in the club after the "official" entertainment leaves, but that might be a bit late for some, especially if they have early morning events like they did last time(bloody mary anyone:rotfl:)

Thoughts?

edit: as for DBF, it really was mutual, we have just grown apart after being apart for so long I guess. I woulda given it more time, but he didn't want to, so that's how it goes. We are still friends and I care about him very much and he does me. Pete actually sent me a message on FB about it after seeing my status change. He ended with "see ya on the podcast cruise" not knowing I wasn't planning on going. I responded back and said ya know what? I think you're right, time for a vacation!

This is taking place in one of the clubs right? So a 14yo would not be able to participate.
She was interested in doing it so I said I would ask for her.

This is taking place in one of the clubs right? So a 14yo would not be able to participate.
She was interested in doing it so I said I would ask for her.

I'm not entirely sure, do they not allow under 18 in the clubs at all? Once the entertainment dies down, I don't see a problem with it(at least with our group) but I'll have to check on that. I'd love if it could be put in somewhere with the podcast official activites, but I doubt that'll happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter