Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

zulemara

<font color=royalblue>Oh Boy! I'm a WDW sailor!<br
Ok I think there is enough interest to give this a shot. What I'd like to do is organize a group of people willing to do Thriller together on one of the open dance nights. If you are interested, post here and I will PM you.

What I will do is gather names and addresses and make copies of my thrill the world dvd as well as the additional materials that help with the memorization process. This is intended to be FUN not perfect. I have been doing Thriller for 1.5 years and I have so much to learn. My suit needs to be a little tighter I think:lmao:

The cool thing is I learned how to do this from thrilltheworld.com
Every year on Haloween weekend, they attempt to set the world record for the most people worldwide doing the same dance at the same time. The event grows every year and once you learn for the podcast cruise, you can participate in the Thrill the World event! Not only that, but I'm not kidding when I say knowing Thriller is probably one of the most useful things I ever learned. It works at weddings, banquets, dance clubs, heck I even got pulled into a streetmosphere thing at DHS and they had me enter a "dance off" I did parts of Thriller and the performers just shrugged and gave up LOL. One night while walking down the Ferryboat gangway, I had the spotlight on me because the dock lights were off, and I broke into the dance. It's amusing, people LOVE it, and now YOU can learn it!

If you have questions please post here. Also post if you're interested and I'll PM you and start forming a list.

Or we can rent "13 Going on 30" to get lessons from Jennifer Garner. ;)

Sure, I'll give this a shot. Is costume required?

Is this like the full dance they do in the music video? Do I need to wear spooky make-up? Will I need to slide my feet side to side? :confused:

How cool would that be!! I don't know if I could bring myself to doing it though, I might just have a panic attack :scared1: lol But my daughters dance school performed it this past fall, so she knows the whole thing.

How cool would that be!! I don't know if I could bring myself to doing it though, I might just have a panic attack :scared1: lol But my daughters dance school performed it this past fall, so she knows the whole thing.

Trust me....you loose your inhibitions quickly. Somehow I got talked into not one, but two karaoke routines....we can all be back up dancers, no problem!

Ok to answer questions
1. No costume required:cool1: I have the costume because I was a mobile DJ and I did the whole thing at every wedding I did, plus I use it for Halloween every year. Finding a costume was NOT easy and I had to have it shipped from the UK to get it. It seems all you can ever find is a slutty(insert profession here) anymore, but that's another story.
2. The world record requires that the dance be 5 minutes long. Therefore, this is a slightly modified version from the actual 2 minute dance scene in the original Thriller video. That's why I always request the "radio version of Thriller"

For those wanting to know the original, this version teaches all the moves that are in the 2 minute dance scene. It only takes a couple slight modifications to do the actual version done in the video. It's simple things like the number of snaps or doing the zombie march at a different point. It was a wide range of usefulness :thumbsup2

AH! This sounds awesome. I told you I was a Michael Jackson fan on the boat. I am in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter