Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

well there's no reason to only do it once! we could do senor frogs for those who want to partake and then do it on the ship in the club as well.

I hate to say this but I did not watch the DVDs enough and I am not ready. I could give a bunch of excuses but I should have put the time aside and done it. I am bummed since I am a giant MJ fan and I am SO sorry to let you guys down, especially after Thommy put the effort into getting the DVDs out. Maybe I will have it down for the next December event. Hope you guys will still be my friends on the boat :sad1::guilty:

I hate to say this but I did not watch the DVDs enough and I am not ready. I could give a bunch of excuses but I should have put the time aside and done it. I am bummed since I am a giant MJ fan and I am SO sorry to let you guys down, especially after Thommy put the effort into getting the DVDs out. Maybe I will have it down for the next December event. Hope you guys will still be my friends on the boat :sad1::guilty:

I too have succumbed to the evils of procrastination :guilty::guilty:
I can't begin to begin watching & learning starting today...

hopefully next time.....:sad1:

no worries, that is largely my fault for taking forever to get them made and sent. I'll do it no matter one, be it alone or with 1 person or 20! It doesn't matter to me! At least now you have the materials so when you have the time, you can learn it and put it go good use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter