Those using swagbucks ???

SBTV just closed on its own on my iphone 4S, but I was able to re-open it and it is running again. Have you tried shutting the phone off and then restarting it? Sometimes that works.
Hey, third time's a charm! The shutdown worked this time, and things are working again. Your suggestion prompted me to try a third time, so thanks again.

Saw on another site but there's an offer to get 1500 swagbucks from dlyte with purchase of a giftcard. It's on my frontpage. I bought a $25 card for my AT&T bill for $9.50 after the 1500 swagbucks and using the points they give you for signing up. The swagbucks will show up grey in your ledger and say when they will be valid.

Hi all! Ive been off Swagbucks since November but getting back into it now as i plan the next trip. What are the go-to video apps now? Is it still SBTV? Ive got a windows tablet and an android phone.
Thx

Really lovely to stumble upon this thread; I'd used SB a whiiile back but didn't stick with it since I wasn't sure how legitimate it was but it's great to see you guys are getting results. I've gotten hundreds of points tonight just answering surveys and letting the app run on my phone so I'm excited to see what I can get! :)

If you know other programs similar to SB, I'd love to hear about them!

I just started this 3 days ago. Are you all still getting the max 50 for viewing all the videos? I have the sbtv app and each day that I logged in it says the max is 36 pts.

I just started this 3 days ago. Are you all still getting the max 50 for viewing all the videos? I have the sbtv app and each day that I logged in it says the max is 36 pts.
The max has been 36 for several months now.

Other apps are 18, Sportly is 10.

Hi all! Ive been off Swagbucks since November but getting back into it now as i plan the next trip. What are the go-to video apps now? Is it still SBTV? Ive got a windows tablet and an android phone.
Thx

The ones I use are SBTV, Lifestylz and Sportly. There is also EntertainNow.

This started this afternoon, so you can earn some extra SB this week:

Introducing Survey Soiree

Starting Monday, June 22nd at 10am PDT/1pm EDT through Friday, June 26th at 11:59PM PDT/2:59am EDTyou’ll earn your next Swag Up in one of the following ways::
    • Attempt 5 surveys during the promotion and you’ll receive a Swag Up for a 25 SB Rebate
    • Attempt 1 survey a day for each of the 5 days of the promotion and receive a Swag Up for a 50 SB Rebate
    • Attempt 3 surveys a day for each of the 5 days of the promotion and receive a Swag Up for a 75 SB Rebate
    • Attempt 5 surveys a day for each of the 5 days of the promotion and receive a Swag Up for a 125 SB Rebate
    • Attempt 5 surveys a day and complete 1 survey within the week and receive a Swag Up for a 150 SB Rebate
Your SwagUp will be applied to your account on Wednesday July 1st* and will expire on Friday July 31st.

So don that tuxedo of yours or slip on that evening gown. Try your hand at Gold Surveys, Peanut Lab Surveys, Partner Surveys, Email Surveys, or Daily Surveys, they all count. Don’t worry about getting DQ’d, you’ll still be eligible for the 25 SB, 50 SB ,75 SB or 125 SB Rebate.

Cheers!

*Any gift card redemptions made before Wednesday July 1st will not be eligible for for the Rebate. You must wait until it’s applied to your account in order to use it. You will receive an inbox message and email letting you know that it’s been applied to your account and available for use.

Can someone explain to me what an SB rebate is? And how are gift card redemptions related to that?

This is the way I understand it, I'll use this one for an example:

Attempt 5 surveys a day and complete 1 survey within the week and receive a Swag Up for a 150 SB Rebate

So say you want to get the $50. PayPal into your account, it would normally cost you 5,000 SBs but if you meet the above requirement it would really only cost you 4,850 SBs ( You don't buy the PayPal GC until on/after July 1st )

Not sure if you get the 150 off of the cost OR like a true rebate you " pay " the 5,000 and then you get credited back the 150 after " purchase " KWIM ?

I seriously can't believe I wasn't using SB much before, it's been 2 days and I'm already at 1000 SBs. Hoping to save up for future Disney trips! This thread has been so helpful

You Go :dogdance: I can usually get an average of $200. into my PayPal account a month. All I do is surveys, and click through NOSO ( that's 2 easy easy SBs per day and only takes a minute ) and if I ever buy anything I go through the
SHOP for SBs per dollars spent. Have fun ! I see Mickey in your future.

From what I understood, the rebate appears in your ledger after you buy the GC. That's how it worked last time I did it. I bought a gift card, then a credit appeared right after that for whatever i had as a rebate.

So with the new survey Soiree... How do we know that it counted surveys that we didn't qualify for? I tried a few peanut lab ones today and it doesn't give you a swagbuck... so I'm afraid those won't count toward my total.

BTW, I had used swagbucks before but not in a long time. I found this thread and started again late in May and have already redeemed for $25 to Target! YAY! THANKS to everyone for contributing!

So with the new survey Soiree... How do we know that it counted surveys that we didn't qualify for? I tried a few peanut lab ones today and it doesn't give you a swagbuck... so I'm afraid those won't count toward my total.

BTW, I had used swagbucks before but not in a long time. I found this thread and started again late in May and have already redeemed for $25 to Target! YAY! THANKS to everyone for contributing!

Look in your ledger, it will show the DQ'd surveys.

Look in your ledger, it will show the DQ'd surveys.

Ok, so if you click on it and answer a few questions, then it says "you aren't a match" (or whatever), then that doesn't count? I made that assumption that if there wasn't a dq'd swagbuck listed then it wouldn't count. Just sucks to do four or five that "aren't a match" for nothing. :(

Ok, so if you click on it and answer a few questions, then it says "you aren't a match" (or whatever), then that doesn't count? I made that assumption that if there wasn't a dq'd swagbuck listed then it wouldn't count. Just sucks to do four or five that "aren't a match" for nothing. :(

According the swagblog, it still counts even if it doesnt pay a dq point.

I have never gotten Encrave to work under the Discover tab. There is almost nothing there--one box that says "Lifestylz" and when click on it I am directed to a story about fashion. Now the Daily Crave doesn't work for me either. I'm going to try a different browser next time and see if that makes a difference.

I have an ad blocker on my computer and when I have it turned on, it blocks a lot of the Encraves from showing up for me. Once I disable it, tons show up (after running the first manual one, of course) You could look into that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter