Those using swagbucks ???

Y'all might already know this, but I'll post it anyway as a heads-up for any other newbies out there. I tend to run through the videos online during the day by clicking on one and then going about my business, and then when I walk by again I click another one. This works great, but it appears that when you get to that 10th video (when you are awarded SB) if you don't enter that captcha code within a minute or two, you will lose it. I've had it happen twice now where it has credited at the upper right of the screen, but by the time I enter the captcha and then load the next video, the number drops back down by 3 pts. Today it was about 5 minutes after I started the 10th video, so they don't give you a very long time. Just a heads up to stick around until the captcha box pops up and THEN go about your business. :)
I was wondering what happened, that happened a few times to me and I stopped using it because I was so mad lol

Just a head's up to everyone, the IndyMusic app updated and no favorites are showing up, just like Sportly. So DON'T do the update!! :badpc:

Lol , I dunno about u but I haven't updated it and i'm getting a ton of ads that don't click out.

Y'all might already know this, but I'll post it anyway as a heads-up for any other newbies out there. I tend to run through the videos online during the day by clicking on one and then going about my business, and then when I walk by again I click another one. This works great, but it appears that when you get to that 10th video (when you are awarded SB) if you don't enter that captcha code within a minute or two, you will lose it. I've had it happen twice now where it has credited at the upper right of the screen, but by the time I enter the captcha and then load the next video, the number drops back down by 3 pts. Today it was about 5 minutes after I started the 10th video, so they don't give you a very long time. Just a heads up to stick around until the captcha box pops up and THEN go about your business. :)

Why don't you run the auto encraves? They automatically advance, some are worth more than 3 pts and you don't have to enter a captcha to earn.

What are the auto encraves? I've tried (once) to do the stuff under "Daily Crave" on the lower left of the main SB page, but it required so much clicking through pages of articles and was so slow I gave up. Which ones go automatically? I'm definitely interested!

What are the auto encraves? I've tried (once) to do the stuff under "Daily Crave" on the lower left of the main SB page, but it required so much clicking through pages of articles and was so slow I gave up. Which ones go automatically? I'm definitely interested!

Look for Encrave under the Discover tab at the top of the page. The auto ones have a circle with an arrow in the bottom corner. Once you click on one you have to click the box that says Discovery Mode to put a check mark in it. You have to keep your cursor on the page. I don't usually have any auto ones until I do a manual one. Once I do a manual one the autos show up.

That is so great! That happened the other day to me, got 600 swagbucks from a trial offer I did.

Today has been rough for me. Barely made the first goal. I'm half hoping I win their contest they've got going for the next day for Flag Day.

Don't forget to join the team challenge that starts today at noon EST and swagapalooza is on Wednesday!!

Have you noticed all the instagram contests? I won 2500 swagbucks on Friday, and am hoping for a win in this next one they just started! I'm a little bitter because they pick people that dont follow the contest rules but...whatever haha.

Lots of Swag Codes today! I'll post them as I see them.

SnackBar (worth 5 SB; expires at 11:00 AM EST) - expired

GoldSilence (worth 4 SB; expires at 1:00 PM EST) - expired

Swagbusters (worth 6 SB; expires at 3:00 PM EST) - expired

JURASSICWORLD (worth 5 SB; expires at 5:00 PM EST) - expired

MovieSecrets (worth 4 SB; expires at 7:00 PM EST) - expired

EndCredits (worth 6 SB; expires at 9:00 PM EST) - expired

Last edited:
Look for Encrave under the Discover tab at the top of the page. The auto ones have a circle with an arrow in the bottom corner. Once you click on one you have to click the box that says Discovery Mode to put a check mark in it. You have to keep your cursor on the page. I don't usually have any auto ones until I do a manual one. Once I do a manual one the autos show up.

I have never gotten Encrave to work under the Discover tab. There is almost nothing there--one box that says "Lifestylz" and when click on it I am directed to a story about fashion. Now the Daily Crave doesn't work for me either. I'm going to try a different browser next time and see if that makes a difference.

Anyone else having trouble with the phone apps this morning? I have an iPhone. They were working fine at first, but now none of the 4 will even open. My other apps are all fine, my wifi is working fine, so I'm not sure what, if anything, I can do to get any of them going.

Anyone else having trouble with the phone apps this morning? I have an iPhone. They were working fine at first, but now none of the 4 will even open. My other apps are all fine, my wifi is working fine, so I'm not sure what, if anything, I can do to get any of them going.
SBTV just closed on its own on my iphone 4S, but I was able to re-open it and it is running again. Have you tried shutting the phone off and then restarting it? Sometimes that works.

SBTV just closed on its own on my iphone 4S, but I was able to re-open it and it is running again. Have you tried shutting the phone off and then restarting it? Sometimes that works.
Yes, I did try that twice but I'm going to try again. Thanks for the quick reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter