Those using swagbucks ???

According to the Kmart website you can not buy another gift card with a gift card. I would assume it would be the same for Sears as well.

According to the Kmart website you can not buy another gift card with a gift card. I would assume it would be the same for Sears as well.

That's why I'm asking ahead of time!!!! I would assume the same as well since Kmart is an affiliate of Sears...

Thanks everyone!

Is anyone else having problems getting SB from Swagasaurus? I can;t get it to work unless I totally log out of SB and back in.

Encrave has 2x bonus today. This is the first time I've felt like this activity was worth the time.

Encrave has 2x bonus today. This is the first time I've felt like this activity was worth the time.
Encrave, ngage, and the daily craves are all worth double today and tomorrow. The bonuses will credit the next day (so today's doubles will credit tomorrow; tomorrow's on Wednesday.)

Encrave, ngage, and the daily craves are all worth double today and tomorrow. The bonuses will credit the next day (so today's doubles will credit tomorrow; tomorrow's on Wednesday.)
Great, thank you for the info! I've just started back into Swagbucks. Things have changed since I last "played"
Is it like this every Monday and Tuesday?

So then 1. I'd have to reopen my Sams Club account for that, lol, and 2. that means I could go on target.com (I didn't see them on walmart.com) and just do the $50 Target to buy a $50 Disney card(plus any taxes or whatnot).

Good to know! :)

There are regulars on this thread who are experts on going through SB to get Disney gift cards at great discounts. They will have great information for you. I'm not a regular Target shopper, so the Sam's Club scenario is perfect for me. :)

I've gotten both WalMart and Target gift cards with my Swagbucks.
If you have the Target debit card you can use the Target gift cards on their website and save 5%
If you have a Sam's membership you can use WalMart gift cards in stores or on the website and save 4.68%.

Like Travelbug, the Sam's Club is perfect for me since I have a membership already. Some folks report mail/shipping issues with Target orders although it's always worked perfectly for me.
Even though the savings at Sam's is not quite as high as Target it's nice to walk in and walk out with my Disney cards rather than waiting on them to be shipped.

Me too! I'm carrying the laptop around while I clean. LOL
Is there a limit to how much you can earn?
I know encraves don't have a set limit, they just go till they stop. I don't see anything about a limit on bonuses either.

FYI, if you have a tablet or smartphone, you can do encraves on those too! I know on iOS devices, you can do them on Chrome by setting the browser to Desktop Mode. I have an old Android tablet that I use the stock web browser in, same thing, set to desktop mode.

FYI, if you have a tablet or smartphone, you can do encraves on those too! I know on iOS devices, you can do them on Chrome by setting the browser to Desktop Mode. I have an old Android tablet that I use the stock web browser in, same thing, set to desktop mode.
:worship: I am going to be the swagbuck queen today.

Do you have to download Chrome? And where do I set the browser to Desktop Mode? Sorry to be so stupid about this but I never knew you could do encrave from an iphone!! I'm so excited to tell my coworker too because she only uses her tablet or phone to do sb.

Do you have to download Chrome? And where do I set the browser to Desktop Mode? Sorry to be so stupid about this but I never knew you could do encrave from an iphone!! I'm so excited to tell my coworker too because she only uses her tablet or phone to do sb.
Not stupid! I'm not entirely sure about iOS devices, I've never had one (I'm an Android girl ;) ) but I am assuming you can just get it from the app store.

Once you have it opened, go to swagbucks.com, then open settings (usually 3 dots on the top right corner) and click Request desktop site.

Once you see the regular SB home page, you can scroll allll the way to the bottom and click Encraves under Ways To Earn.

Last edited:
Not stupid! I'm not entirely sure about iOS devices, I've never had one (I'm an Android girl ;) ) but I am assuming you can just get it from the app store.

Once you have it opened, go to swagbucks.com, then open settings (usually 3 dots on the top right corner) and click Request desktop site.

Once you see the regular SB home page, you can scroll allll the way to the bottom and click Encraves under Ways To Earn.

First, thank you for your help!!

But once again, I'm feeling smart phone-challenged and hope I can help someone else that is too embarrassed to ask these questions. Lol.

I downloaded Google and went to sb full site but when I get into encrave from the bottom of the page there is not enough room to show all the encraves I can get into because the gray box, from the bottom of the page, is still there! It takes up most of the page and how do it get it to go away?!

Edited: I got it to work last night!

Last edited:
I was cashing out about once a week (every 9 days at most) with a $25 reward. I have really cut back on the amount of Swagbucks I do. Now I am only cashing out twice a month (still a $25 reward).

how often do you "cash out" for rewards?

Once a month you can cash 2200 Swagbucks for a $25 gift card. So I do that when I have about 2300 (just like to leave a small balance in there to start the next earning cycle.
For the rest of the month I cash out every time I have 2500, getting a $25 gift card. I don't like to leave too much in my balance as they have been known to cancel accounts without warning.

Once a month you can cash 2200 Swagbucks for a $25 gift card. So I do that when I have about 2300 (just like to leave a small balance in there to start the next earning cycle.
For the rest of the month I cash out every time I have 2500, getting a $25 gift card. I don't like to leave too much in my balance as they have been known to cancel accounts without warning.

I do the same, and get $25 Paypal after the 1st one for 2200 swagbucks.

I just looked at my account and I have a -1120 balance! Apparently, the Dlyte deal I did said that it was incomplete so they took away my 1500 SB. I filed a "ticket" and sent a copy of the order confirmation email and the one that showed that my card had been charged. I hope that is enough for them to give me my 1500 points back. It will take me a few days to earn myself back to zero otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter