Those using swagbucks ???

I have an ad blocker on my computer and when I have it turned on, it blocks a lot of the Encraves from showing up for me. Once I disable it, tons show up (after running the first manual one, of course) You could look into that.

:thanks:

You were right. When I removed the ad blocker many others showed up. I still need to learn more on how to effectively use it but at least I have that option now. :thanks:

I clicked through a FabKids banner (said 15 sb for signup, 1000 for first purchase) but not seeing it credit. Anyone do this one?
Even if it doesn't credit, got an outfit for $5 shipped. Not bad!

Which apps have the "bonus" rounds now? Do you have to do something (tap to continue) to get them? Do they post as bonus in your points history.

Which apps have the "bonus" rounds now? Do you have to do something (tap to continue) to get them? Do they post as bonus in your points history.
Today it was SBTV that had bonus rounds. For me, the past few days it has been either Sportly or SBTV that has had bonus rounds going on. The SBTV ones today did list as bonus rounds on my points history, but I didn't really look the other times to see how they listed. I didn't have to do anything to get the bonus rounds. The app just kept playing, but the wording between rounds had changed to mention bonus rounds.

So has anyone redeemed their SB's and gotten a target, sears or kmart card and then turned around and bought a Disney gift card with the target/kmart/sears one?

It's a silly question, but hey, that's one of my reasons for being on swagbucks!

So has anyone redeemed their SB's and gotten a target, sears or kmart card and then turned around and bought a Disney gift card with the target/kmart/sears one?

It's a silly question, but hey, that's one of my reasons for being on swagbucks!
Not a silly question at all. I wondered the same thing when I started on swagbucks just a couple months ago, and people on this thread have been so helpful to me with answers and hints. I've redeemed my SB's for Walmart gift cards. Then I used the Walmart gift cards to order Disney gift cards at a discount from the Sam's Club website. Works like a charm! :)

Not a silly question at all. I wondered the same thing when I started on swagbucks just a couple months ago, and people on this thread have been so helpful to me with answers and hints. I've redeemed my SB's for Walmart gift cards. Then I used the Walmart gift cards to order Disney gift cards at a discount from the Sam's Club website. Works like a charm! :)

So then 1. I'd have to reopen my Sams Club account for that, lol, and 2. that means I could go on target.com (I didn't see them on walmart.com) and just do the $50 Target to buy a $50 Disney card(plus any taxes or whatnot).

Good to know! :)

So then 1. I'd have to reopen my Sams Club account for that, lol, and 2. that means I could go on target.com (I didn't see them on walmart.com) and just do the $50 Target to buy a $50 Disney card(plus any taxes or whatnot).

Good to know! :)
There are regulars on this thread who are experts on going through Target to get Disney gift cards at great discounts. They will have great information for you. I'm not a regular Target shopper, so the Sam's Club scenario is perfect for me. :)

Last edited:
There are regulars on this thread who are experts on going through SB to get Disney gift cards at great discounts. They will have great information for you. I'm not a regular Target shopper, so the Sam's Club scenario is perfect for me. :)

I'm open to any and all ways to get the Disney cards... If I can wind up paying for meals or a portion of park tickets or something, it's a win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter