This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Kelly, you need to watch Tangled. Pascal is a chameleon.
ah a chameleon....was close :laughing::laughing:

yeah, sounds like I do

Late as usual but here I am!!

:goodvibes Love the entrance!!

better late than never

:cool1:

Ok gals, Andrea and I cleaned up "that" closet...I'm so sorry it didn't make it on the move over though...there were some problems ...see other thread for details.;)

And just so you know....I may have provided the rope, but I didn't light the match! :rolleyes1

You girls are bad :lmao:

I want to share a video of one of the great shows at Disneyland in the Golden Horseshoe, the best saloon Frontierland.

This is Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. They are great fun!!

Thanks for posting this. Going go take a look :surfweb:

Thank you for all the kind words on the siggy. I really enjoy doing them. :goodvibes

Now with all this talk about Pascal, I am really itching to watch Tangled...so I am! If you haven't seen it yet, you must. It's so good. Especially Pascal. He's so cute.

ah a chameleon....was close :laughing::laughing:

yeah, sounds like I do

better late than never

:cool1:

You girls are bad :lmao:

Thanks for posting this. Going go take a look :surfweb:

You're welcome. They are wonderfully talented and a lot of fun to watch. I am trying to find a good video of the other act.

Thank you for all the kind words on the siggy. I really enjoy doing them. :goodvibes

Now with all this talk about Pascal, I am really itching to watch Tangled...so I am! If you haven't seen it yet, you must. It's so good. Especially Pascal. He's so cute.

It is good isn't it?

aww...love your newest siggie

You're welcome. They are wonderfully talented and a lot of fun to watch. I am trying to find a good video of the other act.

It is good isn't it?

They are very entertaining :goodvibes

Ok gals, Andrea and I cleaned up "that" closet...I'm so sorry it didn't make it on the move over though...there were some problems ...see other thread for details.;)
And just so you know....I may have provided the rope, but I didn't light the match! :rolleyes1

Well you two Guess who I brought with me!!!!
Pooh+bear+pictures+winnie+the+pooh.jpg
He's already snoozing so shhh don't wake him up!!! :laughing:

Kinda looks like he is passed out more than he is snoozing. Tell him he has to quit his honey addiction before he comes in. ;)

Part 1.

Part 2

Part 3.

This is the routine we saw and we got a huge kick out of it!!

Thanks for the videos :goodvibes

Well you two Guess who I brought with me!!!!
Pooh+bear+pictures+winnie+the+pooh.jpg
He's already snoozing so shhh don't wake him up!!! :laughing:

aww...he looks so peaceful :lovestruc

Kinda looks like he is passed out more than he is snoozing. Tell him he has to quit his honey addiction before he comes in. ;)

:rotfl2:

American idol people, Missed last night show as stupid dvr messed up and taped a rerun of soeme other show instead of taping my idol :mad:

After much googling, I found the video showing how the singer they brought back was introduced :cool1:

Did they show the judges calling hime or going to his house to give him the news? That is what I wanted to see

I also missed all boys singing. Any favs? Any terrible?

I am watching the girls right now.

Baylie is horrible!!! She killed that Amazing song :mad:

I forget about rest of them :laughing:

Still watching it and then will watch the recaps of tnoight, so I can remember who I liked.

I know I liked the first girl who sang, but forget her name :lmao:

It is the first time I have watched Idol this year and I am bored. The women are not that exciting at all.

I just watched Hollie sing. Little slow, but once she belted it out, WOW...She really good :thumbsup2

Hallie Johnson ....Blech....She sounded like a man in beginning and then as she went on, it got worst. It made me cringe :scared1:

One of them going home

I just watched Hollie sing. Little slow, but once she belted it out, WOW...She really good :thumbsup2

Hallie Johnson ....Blech....She sounded like a man in beginning and then as she went on, it got worst. It made me cringe :scared1:

One of them going home

I ended up turning it off. I wanted to slap one of them I don't even know who it was.:lmao:

It is the first time I have watched Idol this year and I am bored. The women are not that exciting at all.

Yeah, only couple good, but not that exciting

Shannon sounded very good. Love her dress

Jessica....Is a little spitfire. I like her dress too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter