This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Those are awesome! And they have Stitch ones!! Can you use them everywhere in WDW? I was thinking of just putting a bunch of money on one of those for spending instead of carrying a bunch of cash/credit cards.

Those are awesome! And they have Stitch ones!! Can you use them everywhere in WDW? I was thinking of just putting a bunch of money on one of those for spending instead of carrying a bunch of cash/credit cards.

We had two giftcards and I used them for our souvenirs. When that money was gone I was done buying souvenirs.

Guys we are going to meet another dog on Monday as a companion to Annabel and well just because we want another German Shepherd.

12-02-21-00005x.jpg

12-02-21-00004x.jpg

Isn't he a doll?

Oh yes, Kody used to LOVE Kevin Jonas. Well at least until he got married.:rotfl:

:rotfl2:

So many great ones

Yes, they can be used anywhere I think except the food carts and not sure if all restaurants at downtown disney accept them

Guys we are going to meet another dog on Monday as a companion to Annabel and well just because we want another German Shepherd.

12-02-21-00005x.jpg

12-02-21-00004x.jpg

Isn't he a doll?

Aww... He is great!!

Are you definitely going get him or just going to check him out first?

Can you take annabel with you to see how the reach to each other?

He's so handsome Michele!

Isn't he?

:rotfl2:

So many great ones

Yes, they can be used anywhere I think except the food carts and not sure if all restaurants at downtown disney accept them

Aww... He is great!!

Are you definitely going get him or just going to check him out first?

Can you take annabel with you to see how the reach to each other?

We are going to meet him and his current owner on Monday. Annabel will go with us to meet him, there is no way I would get a dog without knowing whether she could be friends with it. We are meeting at our vet because we want to make sure he doesn't have hip dysplasia. His current owner has to get rid of him because he child has developed asthma and Roy is the trigger. Roy's dad is a police dog, I am sure that Robert got the dog through work because he is a police officer.

It might be worth getting one then, and then just having a little bit of cash for snacks at food carts. Not sure how much we will need that, since we have the dining plan. One snack and two meals might not be enough for some days. We will see, though.

Ugh, the weather is about to get bad here. I shouldn't complain, because we haven't had much of a winter so far this year. But we are supposed to get about 7 inches of snow over night. Ick!

It might be worth getting one then, and then just having a little bit of cash for snacks at food carts. Not sure how much we will need that, since we have the dining plan. One snack and two meals might not be enough for some days. We will see, though.

Ugh, the weather is about to get bad here. I shouldn't complain, because we haven't had much of a winter so far this year. But we are supposed to get about 7 inches of snow over night. Ick!

There are several carts at Disneyland that you can use the cards at now. I got the idea that they are trying to get them all set up like that. All except the churro cart, but they were able to take my debit card.:confused3

I wish we would get some rain here. The fires have already started and it isn't good, the fires this early means this summer will be filled with fire and fear.

Oh Marsha!! That sooooo cute!! Andrea did a great job!!

She is awesome!!

Glad you like it! I notice it's a little on the big side, let me know if you want me to shrink it a bit.

Could you send me one that is a little smaller? I have so much going on in my siggie, I probably should make it a bit smaller. Thx.

Is anyone watching this season's American Idol?

If so, what did you think of the twist at the end?

I know who I hope they pick

popcorn::

Yes, I am watching!! Hmm, which guy do you want? So far I don't have any favorites. Reed Grimm sticks out for being kind of weird (like Casey) and Eben too b/c he is so young.

Not sure who I want back for the #13 spot.

12-02-21-00005x.jpg

12-02-21-00004x.jpg

Isn't he a doll?

Best of luck with that!! Woo Hoo!! Another family member.

She is awesome!!

Could you send me one that is a little smaller? I have so much going on in my siggie, I probably should make it a bit smaller. Thx.

Yes, I am watching!! Hmm, which guy do you want? So far I don't have any favorites. Reed Grimm sticks out for being kind of weird (like Casey) and Eben too b/c he is so young.

A big one at that. He already weighs 95 pounds and he is only 13 months old!!

Isn't he?

We are going to meet him and his current owner on Monday. Annabel will go with us to meet him, there is no way I would get a dog without knowing whether she could be friends with it. We are meeting at our vet because we want to make sure he doesn't have hip dysplasia. His current owner has to get rid of him because he child has developed asthma and Roy is the trigger. Roy's dad is a police dog, I am sure that Robert got the dog through work because he is a police officer.

That's great. Police dogs come from great homes I am sure

Bummer on the snow

We have only had two days of snow this winter..together..less than 2 inches

scares me what might be be lurking....like a blizzard in march :scared1:

There are several carts at Disneyland that you can use the cards at now. I got the idea that they are trying to get them all set up like that. All except the churro cart, but they were able to take my debit card.:confused3

I wish we would get some rain here. The fires have already started and it isn't good, the fires this early means this summer will be filled with fire and fear.

That stinks chele

She is awesome!!

I bad with names. But I really liked the chinese guy, he was part of the MIT group.

For the the girls, wish I was not bad with names.....she has an incredible voice....want to say her name is Jessica maybe....brown hair....little beefy.....

I want them to bring back the black guy.....the older one withe deep voice...was he Jeremy or Jermiah maybe?

My heart broke for him

That's great. Police dogs come from great homes I am sure

Bummer on the snow

We have only had two days of snow this winter..together..less than 2 inches

scares me what might be be lurking....like a blizzard in march :scared1:

That stinks chele

I bad with names. But I really liked the chinese guy, he was part of the MIT group.

For the the girls, wish I was not bad with names.....she has an incredible voice....want to say her name is Jessica maybe....brown hair....little beefy.....

I want them to bring back the black guy.....the older one withe deep voice...was he Jeremy or Jermiah maybe?

My heart broke for him

I think that he at least comes from good stock.

You guys have had a dry year too. Wow.

I think that he at least comes from good stock.

You guys have had a dry year too. Wow.

Sounds like he does indeed

we sure have....weather all over world has been crazy this year :scared1:

Good Afternoon Lifers

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

We are kinda treating today like a snow day. Just staying in and relaxing. Until we have to go to Dillon's Moms (or I guess I can call her my MIL now!) for his sisters birthday dinner. I don't like winter, but I don't mind the excuse to just stay in and do nothing once in a while!

We are kinda treating today like a snow day. Just staying in and relaxing. Until we have to go to Dillon's Moms (or I guess I can call her my MIL now!) for his sisters birthday dinner. I don't like winter, but I don't mind the excuse to just stay in and do nothing once in a while!

Yep, she is officially your mIL now :goodvibes

Hope you have fun

I hear ya. I hate winter and cold rainy days

But like when they fall on weekend sometimes when nothing is planned and you can put ur PJs on and just veg :goodvibes

And for that matter it is for your SIL birthday Andrea!! :goodvibes

Hi Chele

Did you go and meet the other dog today?

How did it go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter