This is the dawning of the rest of our lives... AT DISNEY WORLD!!!! COMPLETED 1/6!!!!

Aw boo neither they do :sad:

We get there on the 8th til the 22nd

So close! pixiedust:

WOW that is a loooong trip! You are so lucky! We're only going for 6 days. I'm SO thankful for that but I would love a really long trip!

DECEMBER 11, 2011
Day 6, Part 6 In Which History Repeats Its......zzZzZZzzzz

Now, on a normal night at the Magic Kingdom, usually it would be time to go by now.

It had been a long day in the parks.

Wishes happened. The Magic, the Memories, and You was shown.

The Main Street Electrical Parade made its way by without any cast members getting run over thanks to the care and safety expertise of The Queen of the Polynesian Resort and her mother. Who were VERY FULL. And drunk. On snacks.

Whew. It was tiring. But it was not time for the Magic Kingdom to close its gates yet.

NOT DURING LATE NIGHT EXTRA MAGIC HOURS BABY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Naturally, we started running like fiends back over to Adventureland.

We wanted to beat the late night EMH rush over to the Swiss Family Treehouse!

They should really put a FASTPASS kiosk here. Especially for the nights. It gets busier than the Maelstrom. And we all know how important the Maelstrom FASTPASS kiosks are.

We ran over there, high fiving each other and chanting "SWISS FAMILY TREEHOUSE! SWISS FAMILY TREEHOUSE!"

...Only to discover the line was 175 minutes long. Alas, earwax.

However, our Livin It Up party can not be stopped by anything, and so we danced over to Tomorrowland. There are no treehouses there but you can go to space, so that's cool!

7001634791_f38c83fd0b_z.jpg

7001636859_c6ca292c51_z.jpg

I wish my pictures had come out better, but I was shaking endlessly due to being Snack Drunk. Not my fault!!!!!!!!

I wanted to go to the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor since my mom hasn't really fully experienced it. Last time, you may remember that we showed up there around midnight and being the frump that she is, my mom fell asleep.

She fell. Asleep. In a crowded room of monsters telling jokes and people laughing.

ASLEEP!

Hey, I guess you gotta get your sleeping at Disney in wherever you can.

6855520730_df96c39016_z.jpg

I love Roz. She is one of the fiercest Disney characters to ever live. CALL ME SENTIMENTAL BUT I STILL MISS THE SCREAMING...

7001636203_0880bc148c_z.jpg

So, the show begins... everything's going on like usual, monsters telling jokes, audience laughing.... I look over at my mom...

Out like a light.

:rotfl:

My mom can not stay conscious during this attraction.

I don't know what it is, but she just nods off like three minutes in.

Us being Snack Drunk certainly didn't help. I was still on the sugar high from it, but my mom was experiencing the crash and it was not pretty!

I was about to yell, "THERE'S NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY!!!!!" loudly into her ear.

However, I decided not to wake her. I was hoping she would show up on the screen and stay asleep through that whole thing too. If you've never seen this attraction, let me explain: They have a camera on the audience that they zoom in on certain guests and mess with them. If they had caught my mom sleeping it would have been SO ridiculously hilarious. Missed opportunity, monsters!

Eventually, she woke up, the show ended and we headed out. Mom grabbed a coffee at The Lunching Pad. Luckily, that combined with her little nap at the Laugh Floor had her ready and rarin' to go!!!

We went on a quick trip through Space, and then headed over to Fantasyland. We usually marathon all the attractions here once it gets late at EMH.

7001636109_015b78bf4c_z.jpg

Our first stop was...
7001636009_b85261a943_z.jpg

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh! I just love what they've done with this. The new interactive queue was awesome! I especially enjoyed finding all the characters in that weird honey wall.

6855520328_81e29a1593_z.jpg

It was quite the blustery day...

7001635765_78547d2e50_z.jpg

HEFFALUMPS AND WOOZLES!

6855522218_bb4129dac2_z.jpg

HEFFFAALUUUUUMPPPPS AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZLES!

Onward to Peter Pan!

7462323522_bacd421f36_z.jpg

7462323270_83c4203d57_z.jpg

6855522104_03ca78f190_z.jpg

Alright, everybody! Here we gooooooooooooooo!

After we got back from Neverland, we went on It's A Small World and Snow White.

I will miss Snow White so much! I mean, it's no Swiss Family Treehouse, but I loved that ride! I don't understand why they need to put a character M&G in its place. Like there aren't enough of those? Ahem. I feel like I have a whole new appreciation for that ride and Snow White in general since I heard it was closing. You never know what you've got til it's gone! Sigh.

7462342618_c6cb6408cd_z.jpg

7462342296_39e389c0e1_z.jpg

7001637187_6f1ab5813a_z.jpg

7001637003_3d8aaab97c_z.jpg

Up Next: Splashathon 2011!​

WOW that is a loooong trip! You are so lucky! We're only going for 6 days. I'm SO thankful for that but I would love a really long trip!

Yeah we don't get often so make the most of it! :thumbsup2

We don't go on other holidays and just save for Disney :dance3:

Although this might be the last time for awhile :sad1:

That's too funny that your mom keeps sleeping during Monster's Inc! Too bad - that show really is hilarious! I guess you'll just have to go back during the middle of the day or something! :laughing:

The Swiss Family Treehouse :rotfl2: I haven't walked through that since I was in 2nd grade. Not joking.

YESSS YES YES ROZ :hyper: I love that you quoted that specific "call me sentimental..." quote. THAT'S MY FAVORITE. Another reason why we're friends.

That last picture is INCREDIBLE! I never got one like that while I was there! I love it! :goodvibes

I’m not sure how your Mom can possibly fall asleep in a room full of monsters telling really awesome jokes.
That would have been hysterical if they put her up on the screen!

I miss Snow White so much. I agree, why do they need to put a new meet and greet place there? They have 5 million of those for cryin’ out loud!

The last picture in the update is so pretty. The castle just looks so beautiful at Christmastime!

Yeah we don't get often so make the most of it! :thumbsup2

We don't go on other holidays and just save for Disney :dance3:

Although this might be the last time for awhile :sad1:

Yeah, we haven't been on holiday anywhere but Disney in ages. I'm just that addicted.

That's too funny that your mom keeps sleeping during Monster's Inc! Too bad - that show really is hilarious! I guess you'll just have to go back during the middle of the day or something! :laughing:

I know! I love it, and I know she would... if only she could stay conscious during it. Next time we are going as soon as they open, I swear!

The Swiss Family Treehouse :rotfl2: I haven't walked through that since I was in 2nd grade. Not joking.

YESSS YES YES ROZ :hyper: I love that you quoted that specific "call me sentimental..." quote. THAT'S MY FAVORITE. Another reason why we're friends.

That last picture is INCREDIBLE! I never got one like that while I was there! I love it! :goodvibes

Yeah, I haven't been up there in over 10 years, I think. It's not our generation, I guess. My mom says that when she was a kid, Swiss Family Treehouse was a BIG deal.

I’m not sure how your Mom can possibly fall asleep in a room full of monsters telling really awesome jokes.
That would have been hysterical if they put her up on the screen!

I miss Snow White so much. I agree, why do they need to put a new meet and greet place there? They have 5 million of those for cryin’ out loud!

The last picture in the update is so pretty. The castle just looks so beautiful at Christmastime!

haha I know! Disney just tires her out so much! It WAS day 6 and all. But still... MONSTERS TELLING JOKES. Not an easy thing to sleep through. Usually.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me... but I guess I'll just have to trust Disney on this one. :rolleyes:

Thank you! I know, it truly adds on another layer of magic!

You will love the Headless Horseman! So exciting. Do you know what you're going to wear yet? If you like princes, make sure you do the Princesses meet & greets, because they will have their princes with them!! It starts off CRAZY but later in the night, they are literally in the M&G area all by themselves. When I went, Prince Charming told me he set off the fireworks for me that night. :lmao: I'm sure you know about all the other stuff like dwarves and carriages and what not. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

Also...I loved the Dumbledore quote. Anyone who doesn't instantly think "earwax" when someone says "Alas" sounds like a boring person to me. IT'S JUST PERFECT. I love Dumbledore.

I LOVE the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. I am always taking a million pictures of that area because all the details are SO HILARIOUS. I especially like the sign that's just on the outside that says "The future of energy is a joke!" I LOVE MONSTERS!!! I am seriously dying over Monsters University, I CANNOT WAIT.

Oh and can you believe I have never been to the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse? I just cannot stand to wait in that line and they don't have fp's and so it's just never worked out. I'm probably going to have to suck it up and wait in that 2+ hour line so I can finally experience that.

And I miss Snow White too, for strictly sentimental reasons. When I went on my first trip as a child (for ONLY a day, my only trip as a child), it's like the only thing I can remember riding. I remember watching parades, trying to pull the sword out of the stone and shopping. But the only ride I can remember is Snow White!! I actually feel like we rode it a million times. And I never rode it my 3 trips as an adult. And now it's gone. WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Can't wait for more!!

I am very happy to know that my Momma is not the only one the goes to sleep in shows and on rides! I've a pic of Momma asleep on Small World last year :lmao:

I love your MSEP pics! I could hear the music from my balcony. Tonight all I can hear is crickets and my life isn't fair anymore. Sigh. ANYWAYS.

YES, the fact that Jiminy shortens Pinocchio's name does crack me up. I used to say... don't get POKED my PINOCC! Cuz ya know, his nose? It could POKE someone. (I'm cool.)

AHHH I MEAN I ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE GOING BACK BUT READING IT IN PURPLE, GREEN, AND ORANGE MADE IT SO MUCH MORE EXCITING!!!!!

I don't quite understand why they took away SWSA either. I mean, the Town Square meet and greet has princesses. The only acceptable situation would be if they moved the regular princesses to the new place and put Rapunzel and Eugene in the Town Square theater at all times. Then I wouldn't mind so much.

You will love the Headless Horseman! So exciting. Do you know what you're going to wear yet? If you like princes, make sure you do the Princesses meet & greets, because they will have their princes with them!! It starts off CRAZY but later in the night, they are literally in the M&G area all by themselves. When I went, Prince Charming told me he set off the fireworks for me that night. :lmao: I'm sure you know about all the other stuff like dwarves and carriages and what not. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

Also...I loved the Dumbledore quote. Anyone who doesn't instantly think "earwax" when someone says "Alas" sounds like a boring person to me. IT'S JUST PERFECT. I love Dumbledore.

I LOVE the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. I am always taking a million pictures of that area because all the details are SO HILARIOUS. I especially like the sign that's just on the outside that says "The future of energy is a joke!" I LOVE MONSTERS!!! I am seriously dying over Monsters University, I CANNOT WAIT.

Oh and can you believe I have never been to the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse? I just cannot stand to wait in that line and they don't have fp's and so it's just never worked out. I'm probably going to have to suck it up and wait in that 2+ hour line so I can finally experience that.

And I miss Snow White too, for strictly sentimental reasons. When I went on my first trip as a child (for ONLY a day, my only trip as a child), it's like the only thing I can remember riding. I remember watching parades, trying to pull the sword out of the stone and shopping. But the only ride I can remember is Snow White!! I actually feel like we rode it a million times. And I never rode it my 3 trips as an adult. And now it's gone. WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Can't wait for more!!

Yes!! The #1 thing I am excited about is meeting the princes, specifically my BELOVED Eugene Fitzherbert!! I will be there with bells on, trust me. Not literally... my costume doesn't include bells. But I'm not 100% sure yet what I'm going to be. I have many, many ideas! AHH I'm so excited!

YAY I'm so glad someone caught the Dumbledore reference. Earwax just GOES with the word "Alas" now... period.

So am I! If that movie is even half as amazing as the original, I'll die happy.

Yeah, I haven't been up there in at least 10 years. Like I was telling Jess, it's just not our generation, but my mom says it was a big deal around the time WDW opened.

Aww, I love those vivid memories of what we did at WDW as children! For me, it's Peter Pan's Flight I would say is the strongest memory of going for my 5th birthday. I thought we were really flying. :tinker:

I am very happy to know that my Momma is not the only one the goes to sleep in shows and on rides! I've a pic of Momma asleep on Small World last year :lmao:

HAHA omg that's hilarious. :lmao:

I love your MSEP pics! I could hear the music from my balcony. Tonight all I can hear is crickets and my life isn't fair anymore. Sigh. ANYWAYS.

YES, the fact that Jiminy shortens Pinocchio's name does crack me up. I used to say... don't get POKED my PINOCC! Cuz ya know, his nose? It could POKE someone. (I'm cool.)

AHHH I MEAN I ALREADY KNEW YOU WERE GOING BACK BUT READING IT IN PURPLE, GREEN, AND ORANGE MADE IT SO MUCH MORE EXCITING!!!!!

I don't quite understand why they took away SWSA either. I mean, the Town Square meet and greet has princesses. The only acceptable situation would be if they moved the regular princesses to the new place and put Rapunzel and Eugene in the Town Square theater at all times. Then I wouldn't mind so much.

Awwwwwww. Post Disney Depression, eh? I'm already dreading the aftermath of my October trip. Though, i'll be insanely busy at work by then, so hopefully that will be some sort of a distraction.

:rotfl: Yes you are cool and so am I which is why I laughed out loud at that!

AHH I know!!!!! Gotta have that colored, huge font when dealing with situations like these!!!

EXACTLY. I'm just annoyed in general that Rapunzel isn't a part of the new Fantasyland. They could make a perfect new dark ride of the movie. They could do a whole "Flynn Rider adventure area" for boys since they're always looking for more boy-themed things in that area that is so overly Princessed out. They could recreate Rapunzel's tower. They could do SOMETHING with the whole floating lantern thing, it would look unbelievably stunning. The songs Alan Menken wrote are amazing, they could do a Beauty & the Beast style mini-musical of it. I just wish they would do more with it, it's the best film (aside from Pixar stuff) that they've produced in the last... I would say 15 years. SIGH sorry, I just have a lot of feelings when it comes to Tangled haha.

OOhhhh my lord. The Christmasey nighttime Castle is so beautiful. I'm probably just going to pass out from the gorgeousness of it all.

I can't believe your mom fell asleep in the Laugh Floor! Now she won't know who to seek out for her free churro! :scared1:

Amen to the Snow White rant. I can't believe they're replacing such a classic dark ride with a meet and greet building. Like they need another one of those! :mad:

I love your Castle picture at the end! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

Yes!! The #1 thing I am excited about is meeting the princes, specifically my BELOVED Eugene Fitzherbert!! I will be there with bells on, trust me. Not literally... my costume doesn't include bells. But I'm not 100% sure yet what I'm going to be. I have many, many ideas! AHH I'm so excited!

YAY I'm so glad someone caught the Dumbledore reference. Earwax just GOES with the word "Alas" now... period.

So am I! If that movie is even half as amazing as the original, I'll die happy.

Yeah, I haven't been up there in at least 10 years. Like I was telling Jess, it's just not our generation, but my mom says it was a big deal around the time WDW opened.

Aww, I love those vivid memories of what we did at WDW as children! For me, it's Peter Pan's Flight I would say is the strongest memory of going for my 5th birthday. I thought we were really flying. :tinker:

Eugene Fitzherbert is the best!! He is so perfect and dreamy. One of my good friends actually met Zachary Levi at Comic Con and I was like AHHH YOU MET EUGENE?!?! And they were like "No, I met the guy who plays Chuck" and I was like Chuck? whatever. EUGENE. Duh.

I love Dumbledore. So much. You know a guy is awesome when they can be so quotable. It can be deep or 2 words long or about anything and it's just spot on.

It does get really sad when kids don't know what stuff at Disney is from. Like my son is always like "yeah, we're riding an elephant who flies" and I'm like "ITS DUMBO!" and he looks all confused. So I recently ordered the DVD finally. I think it's definitely easier for animated films to bridge all the generation gaps. I'm actually surprised they don't re-theme the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse in WDW. In Disneyland, it's Tarzan's Treehouse. (Although now that I'm reading it there's something at the bottom that says Tarzan is owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. Maybe Edgar doesn't want Tarzan in FL. Thanks a lot, Edgar. :mad::rotfl:)

So cute that you have such good memories of Peter Pan's Flight. OMG such a classic. OH MAN how badly do you want to go to the kid's section on the Disney Dream/Fantasy where they have the animated floor they use during storytime and when they do Peter Pan, you look like you are flying over London. I love Disney.

OOhhhh my lord. The Christmasey nighttime Castle is so beautiful. I'm probably just going to pass out from the gorgeousness of it all.

I can't believe your mom fell asleep in the Laugh Floor! Now she won't know who to seek out for her free churro! :scared1:

Amen to the Snow White rant. I can't believe they're replacing such a classic dark ride with a meet and greet building. Like they need another one of those! :mad:

I love your Castle picture at the end! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

Yeah, you probably will. But it will be worth it!!! It truly adds a whole other layer of magic onto the castle, as if there wasn't enough.

hahaha I know, right? Next time, we are going when she is WIDE AWAKE.

I know.. it's really disappointing. I'm trying to trust Disney on this one, but I just don't understand it.

Thanks!!!

Eugene Fitzherbert is the best!! He is so perfect and dreamy. One of my good friends actually met Zachary Levi at Comic Con and I was like AHHH YOU MET EUGENE?!?! And they were like "No, I met the guy who plays Chuck" and I was like Chuck? whatever. EUGENE. Duh.

I love Dumbledore. So much. You know a guy is awesome when they can be so quotable. It can be deep or 2 words long or about anything and it's just spot on.

It does get really sad when kids don't know what stuff at Disney is from. Like my son is always like "yeah, we're riding an elephant who flies" and I'm like "ITS DUMBO!" and he looks all confused. So I recently ordered the DVD finally. I think it's definitely easier for animated films to bridge all the generation gaps. I'm actually surprised they don't re-theme the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse in WDW. In Disneyland, it's Tarzan's Treehouse. (Although now that I'm reading it there's something at the bottom that says Tarzan is owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. Maybe Edgar doesn't want Tarzan in FL. Thanks a lot, Edgar. :mad::rotfl:)

So cute that you have such good memories of Peter Pan's Flight. OMG such a classic. OH MAN how badly do you want to go to the kid's section on the Disney Dream/Fantasy where they have the animated floor they use during storytime and when they do Peter Pan, you look like you are flying over London. I love Disney.

YES he is the dreamiest of the dreamy. Omg, I would love to meet Zachary just to hear his voice in person. I'd probably fall totally in love with him. I wish he would call me and just talk to me as Eugene. Is that insane? Yes, but I don't care.

Aww! Yeah, I have to make sure that when I have kids I have all the Disney classics prepared and ready to show them so that they get what everything in Disney is. Tarzan's Treehouse would make more sense... kinda. I mean, Tarzan isn't even that popular of a Disney movie. It should be, though, I think they did a beautiful job with the story. I loved Tarzan Rocks over at AK. Even though I make fun of the Swiss Family Treehouse though, I have to say I don't really want it changed just b/c it's a classic Disney thing that's been there for so long. So I guess I have mixed feelings on it!

WOW that sounds amazing! I had no idea about that! I don't know that much about the cruise ships to be honest. I've always wanted to go on one, but WDW always takes my first vacation priority.

Hey Lia,

We are so happy for you!!! I cant wait to read your TR for this next trip. MNSSHP is so freaking awsome and the parade is (imo) the best in all of WDW. We will be going to the very first MNSSHP this year and I might even try to swing going to the second party as well.

I have a feeling that you two are going to take "LIVIN IT UP!!" to a whole new level......

awdwnut

Hey Lia,

We are so happy for you!!! I cant wait to read your TR for this next trip. MNSSHP is so freaking awsome and the parade is (imo) the best in all of WDW. We will be going to the very first MNSSHP this year and I might even try to swing going to the second party as well.

I have a feeling that you two are going to take "LIVIN IT UP!!" to a whole new level......

awdwnut

Hi! Aww, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm happy to hear another great review of MNSSHP. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! It must be amazing if you're doing it twice!!! Make sure you report back to me on how it goes, I would love to hear about your experiences!

And regarding the Livin It Up... OH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA! :dance3:

YES he is the dreamiest of the dreamy. Omg, I would love to meet Zachary just to hear his voice in person. I'd probably fall totally in love with him. I wish he would call me and just talk to me as Eugene. Is that insane? Yes, but I don't care.

Aww! Yeah, I have to make sure that when I have kids I have all the Disney classics prepared and ready to show them so that they get what everything in Disney is. Tarzan's Treehouse would make more sense... kinda. I mean, Tarzan isn't even that popular of a Disney movie. It should be, though, I think they did a beautiful job with the story. I loved Tarzan Rocks over at AK. Even though I make fun of the Swiss Family Treehouse though, I have to say I don't really want it changed just b/c it's a classic Disney thing that's been there for so long. So I guess I have mixed feelings on it!

WOW that sounds amazing! I had no idea about that! I don't know that much about the cruise ships to be honest. I've always wanted to go on one, but WDW always takes my first vacation priority.

That would be pure bliss to get a phone call from Eugene. He does have SUCH a dreamy voice. I love the smolder, but I don't even need the smolder to swoon. he is so amazing.

I think Tarzan is way underrated, they did so great with it! I always really liked it. I remember it being kinda big when it came out or maybe it was just pushed really hard? :confused3 Even though, I've never experienced Swiss Family Tree either (those dang lines!!!), I do hope it stays. I mean, it still sounds awesome to go play in a super sweet treehouse, even if you don't know what the heck its from! :rotfl:

Lol I am obsessed with the cruise ships. But I always end up in WDW because a.) its WDW and b.) for the amount of a short cruise, you could do a lot of time at WDW and I feel like if I was only on a 3 or 4 day something, I would be underwhelmed and not get my Disney fill. I do have a Disney cruise in my future though, because apparently my boyfriend's dad wants to take us all on one. :cheer2: I won't complain and I will not get on a plane home without setting foot at WDW. #winwin

Yay I'm so glad you have another Disney trip planned! :cool1: And in October! It's seriously one of the best times to go! I know I say it a million times, I'm a Christmas girl, so I prefer going when the parks are decorated for Christmas, but October is almost as amazing! :dance3: Will this be your first MNSSHP? You are going to LOVE it! Especially the parade. The Haunted Mansion part especially...I can't. :hyper: It's just SO good! AND the Food and Wine festival!!! Ahhhhh I'm so excited for you!

Haha, you know, I've never seen the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, and I always figured I'd give it a try someday, but now that I know your mom can't stay awake for it, I'm not sure I'll bother! :rotfl:

Snow White has never been one of my favorite rides, but I am sad it's gone forever. :( I really love Snow White, she's one of my favorite princesses, so it's sad that her ride is done. I guess she's getting that mine train, that sounds pretty cool, but I wish they'd stop demolishing all of the classics in MK. :sad:

That would be pure bliss to get a phone call from Eugene. He does have SUCH a dreamy voice. I love the smolder, but I don't even need the smolder to swoon. he is so amazing.

I think Tarzan is way underrated, they did so great with it! I always really liked it. I remember it being kinda big when it came out or maybe it was just pushed really hard? :confused3 Even though, I've never experienced Swiss Family Tree either (those dang lines!!!), I do hope it stays. I mean, it still sounds awesome to go play in a super sweet treehouse, even if you don't know what the heck its from! :rotfl:

Lol I am obsessed with the cruise ships. But I always end up in WDW because a.) its WDW and b.) for the amount of a short cruise, you could do a lot of time at WDW and I feel like if I was only on a 3 or 4 day something, I would be underwhelmed and not get my Disney fill. I do have a Disney cruise in my future though, because apparently my boyfriend's dad wants to take us all on one. :cheer2: I won't complain and I will not get on a plane home without setting foot at WDW. #winwin

haha so true! While I love the smolder, it's just not necessary!

I agree, it's super underrated! I think it was pretty big when it came out, it definitely did well.

That is so awesome about your boyfriend's dad taking you all on a Disney cruise!!! What a dream! That is gonna be a great trip!

Yay I'm so glad you have another Disney trip planned! :cool1: And in October! It's seriously one of the best times to go! I know I say it a million times, I'm a Christmas girl, so I prefer going when the parks are decorated for Christmas, but October is almost as amazing! :dance3: Will this be your first MNSSHP? You are going to LOVE it! Especially the parade. The Haunted Mansion part especially...I can't. :hyper: It's just SO good! AND the Food and Wine festival!!! Ahhhhh I'm so excited for you!

Haha, you know, I've never seen the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, and I always figured I'd give it a try someday, but now that I know your mom can't stay awake for it, I'm not sure I'll bother! :rotfl:

Snow White has never been one of my favorite rides, but I am sad it's gone forever. :( I really love Snow White, she's one of my favorite princesses, so it's sad that her ride is done. I guess she's getting that mine train, that sounds pretty cool, but I wish they'd stop demolishing all of the classics in MK. :sad:

YES!! It's my favorite time to go. The Food & Wine Festival is just my favorite thing ever pretty much. I am so excited I could burst!!! I don't even know what to do with myself. I was just saying how I'm so happy work is about to get really busy because I have to occupy my mind with something besides waiting for Disney or I will go nuts! ANd yes, it's my first time doing MNSSHP. AHH I CAN'T WAIT.

Oh forget about my mom, that attraction is hilarious! Trust me... you shouldn't miss it!

It's the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train though. :( I'm glad they are utilizing one of the coolest looking parts of the film, but I will still miss a ride that features the whole Snow White story. I just hate change in Disney I guess. I like my Disney the way it is! Unless they decide to start giving away Cheddar Cheese Soup with every booking... that is a change I would approve. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter