This is the dawning of the rest of our lives... AT DISNEY WORLD!!!! COMPLETED 1/6!!!!

Sorry your feeling so sick! I was sick on Christmas as well (Not as sick as it sounds like you are but still) I know how much it sucks! Like you I'm still getting over being sick as well and I really want this to be gone already!

Anyway back to your update! Last days in Disney are so sad! I literally want to cry everytime I leave Disney property. I live where it is fairly cold and I usually go to Disney in the winter so I always end up missing the not freezing weather the most.

I don't blame you for wanting to go to a park still. Even being in the park without a travel companion is better than not being in the park at all. I love that you bonded with the CM at TSM. I love Disney moments like that!

I haven't been to One Man's Dream for a while now. Did they have the info on the Fantasyland expansion? If they did I bet it was really cool.

Looking forward to the next updates in both this one and the stuck in Disney one!

Sorry you've been so sick!! :( I work in an emergency room and SO many people are coming in with flu symptoms. I try not to breathe too much! LOL

Looking forward to your updates on both TRs! I just started mine and have a growing appreciation of how long it takes to write each chapter and add all the pics!!!

Awww, poor poor you being sick on Christmas Eve of ALL DAYS! It's kinda cool you got to live out the whole Kevin McAllister fantasy, but that's just the worst day to catch the flu. Everyone in my house is sick and my mom was actually sick Christmas day, but thank god this came before and after the big man's arrival lol That would've NOT been good especially for me, though I would've gotten up at an ungodly hour anyways :laughing: Hope you feel better soon (or are feeling better)!

Okay onto the update...

Awww, you go from sickness on Christmas day to the last day in Disney. This is not the way to re-awaken a TR! *shakes head* The last day in Disney... it's just awful plain and simple. You know you have to leave and you kinda have to focus on that, but you want to revel in the fact you are in Disney for just that much longer. It's a complex of crazy emotions basically. ::yes::

:thumbsup2 to being able to ride TSMM two last times! And that's awesome how the CM got you an FP. I really need to make my trips now longer than a week so I can make CM friends like that too. And :thumbsup2 to a good score, I feel like I need to amp up my skills on that ride because my score is truly sub-par at this point. Shameful, quite shameful. Love the pictures of One Man's Dream, really need to make a note of that for my next trip. I'll hopefully be with people then that won't abandon me for something else or drag me in the opposite direction like has happened on past trips.

YAY ToT! That ride is just too too flawless. I miss it so much! Sorry to hear after though you weren't able to buy anything from your favorite shop. It stinks when you miss out on the opportunity to buy something from a specific place or just decide not to and wait until the end of the trip. I'm sure you got some awesome merch otherwise to bring home! :)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Sorry your feeling so sick! I was sick on Christmas as well (Not as sick as it sounds like you are but still) I know how much it sucks! Like you I'm still getting over being sick as well and I really want this to be gone already!

Anyway back to your update! Last days in Disney are so sad! I literally want to cry everytime I leave Disney property. I live where it is fairly cold and I usually go to Disney in the winter so I always end up missing the not freezing weather the most.

I don't blame you for wanting to go to a park still. Even being in the park without a travel companion is better than not being in the park at all. I love that you bonded with the CM at TSM. I love Disney moments like that!

I haven't been to One Man's Dream for a while now. Did they have the info on the Fantasyland expansion? If they did I bet it was really cool.

Looking forward to the next updates in both this one and the stuck in Disney one!

I'm so sorry you were and are sick too! :sick: I hope you're feeling better now. Today was the first day I actually started to feel like a human again!

I usually do cry! But... we're not there in the report yet, thankfully.

Me too! I love going solo more and more as time goes on. When I was 18, I went on a solo trip and I was really really lonely, but I totally don't feel like that anymore. I love doing whatever I want. :D

Yes, they did have some Fantasyland expansion stuff. I didn't look too closely at it, though, because I didn't want any spoilers! And I'm glad I didn't, because when I got to see it in October, everything was fresh to my eyes, and it was UNREAL!

Thank you!

Sorry you've been so sick!! :( I work in an emergency room and SO many people are coming in with flu symptoms. I try not to breathe too much! LOL

Looking forward to your updates on both TRs! I just started mine and have a growing appreciation of how long it takes to write each chapter and add all the pics!!!

Bless you for working there. I don't know how you do it! I was thinking about that the other day - how are doctors, nurses, and other hospital staff members not constantly calling out due to illness? Honestly, it must get crazy.

Thank you! Yeah, it can take awhile but I kind of have it down to a science at this point. I really enjoy doing it, so it doesn't bother me if it takes long.

Awww, poor poor you being sick on Christmas Eve of ALL DAYS! It's kinda cool you got to live out the whole Kevin McAllister fantasy, but that's just the worst day to catch the flu. Everyone in my house is sick and my mom was actually sick Christmas day, but thank god this came before and after the big man's arrival lol That would've NOT been good especially for me, though I would've gotten up at an ungodly hour anyways :laughing: Hope you feel better soon (or are feeling better)!

Okay onto the update...

Awww, you go from sickness on Christmas day to the last day in Disney. This is not the way to re-awaken a TR! *shakes head* The last day in Disney... it's just awful plain and simple. You know you have to leave and you kinda have to focus on that, but you want to revel in the fact you are in Disney for just that much longer. It's a complex of crazy emotions basically. ::yes::

:thumbsup2 to being able to ride TSMM two last times! And that's awesome how the CM got you an FP. I really need to make my trips now longer than a week so I can make CM friends like that too. And :thumbsup2 to a good score, I feel like I need to amp up my skills on that ride because my score is truly sub-par at this point. Shameful, quite shameful. Love the pictures of One Man's Dream, really need to make a note of that for my next trip. I'll hopefully be with people then that won't abandon me for something else or drag me in the opposite direction like has happened on past trips.

YAY ToT! That ride is just too too flawless. I miss it so much! Sorry to hear after though you weren't able to buy anything from your favorite shop. It stinks when you miss out on the opportunity to buy something from a specific place or just decide not to and wait until the end of the trip. I'm sure you got some awesome merch otherwise to bring home! :)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Oh man I did NOT live out the Kevin McCallister fantasy, trust me. I totally missed the holidays. Usually I celebrate Christmas the whole week after but I was sick the whole time, so I feel like the holiday didn't even happen. It was just horrible. :( I'm pretty bitter about it actually. But that's the great thing about Christmas, it'll be coming around again before I know it. I hope you're family is feeling better! I do feel better today, but not fully. My friends are having a big show in the city tonight, and I have to miss it. It sucks so much. :(

I know! The last day is always so hard, but I really just sucked it up and moved on with it during this trip. I covered a LOT of ground! You'll see.

I was so happy about that TSM fastpass! I love that CM so much. If I was a CM, I would do as many of those little things as I possibly could! Keep trying... i'm sure your score will improve!

It's ok, there was nothing specific I wanted that day anyway. I just in general always want to buy that entire store. :laughing: But honestly, I have a lot of stuff in my room from there already and a couple clothing items, so it's all good!

Thank you!

DECEMBER 14, 2011
Day 10, Part 2 In Which It's Always Boom

My next park had to be Epcot, but I really wanted to visit the Boardwalk first, since we never really spend enough time there. So off to the Friendship Boats I went!

8065643219_605f8981d7_z.jpg

Hello Heaven.

8065644110_083519a385_z.jpg

8065643952_786b4f29e0_z.jpg

8065643788_017df2e2c3_z.jpg

My DREAM is to stay in one of these rooms under the Crest o' the Wave. I'm sure it costs approximately 482039843 more dollars than I have, but ya never know.

8065643628_c57dc3828b_z.jpg

8065642427_5ae4de49de_z.jpg

Every time we come to Disney I kick myself for not spending more time at the Boardwalk. I guess none of the restaurants interest me that much - or at least, not more than ones located elsewhere. Of course I LOVE Beaches & Cream, but I must try more!

It's seriously one of the most beautiful places in the world. But of course, there are about 338898 other most beautiful places at Disney. So it's hard to spend enough time in each one. Ahh! Never enough time.

I had never been inside the Boardwalk Bakery before, and I was really in the mood for yet another cupcake, so I went inside to check out the selection.

I decided on the Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake. They also had Lilo & Stitch chocolate lollipops which were so cute, and a bunch of cakes that looked utterly delicious! I wasn't ready to eat the cupcake just yet, so I got a container and put it in my bag for later.

I walked from the bakery over to Epcot and just remember really taking it all in and appreciating the moment. On the way, I saw this adorable old couple wearing sweatshirts from the Polynesian that looked like they were probably made in the 80's. They were adorable.

I posted on Twitter:
I love the old couples wearing the resort tees from 20 years ago who will never stop coming here. Me in 50 yrs.

Yeah, that is totally going to be and my future husband, who will be the kind of person who will wear Disney resort sweatshirts. Because I can not marry someone who wouldn't.

Speaking of marriage, I soon found myself here:

8065642241_68a01f3cd7_z.jpg

France! FRANCE!!! Home of the gorgeous French guy that bought my mom and I champagne and told me I had a beautiful voice AND AND called me Princess ANNNNNNND told me where he worked. So I could come and find him before I left.

Soooo, that's what I did. I wandered on in there and looked around for him. Nonchalantly. You know. Acting natural. Just an American girl in Paris enjoying the sights.

Annnnnd... No Frenchman. SIGH.

I didn't want to make a scene and start singing "Someday My Prince Will Come", but hey if I had to resort to that, I had to resort to that. My theory was, much like many of our beloved princesses, my voice would bring him to me. However, before I could open my mouth to sing, BOOM!

There he was!

Gorgeous guys always appear in a BOOM sort of way. They never gradually come into your life nicely. It's always a sudden, near-attack kind of thing. It's always BOOM.

Omg.

That is so something Stacey would say. IT'S ALL WHAM. It's always boom! IT'S ALWAYS BOOM IS MY NEW SAYING. Whew. Ok.

"HELLO!!" he said, at a level that suggested he was wearing a hearing aid that needed to be adjusted. It was startling but I enjoyed it. Suddenly, I realized I hadn't planned what I would say and I was looking at that gorgeous face and every word in the English language escaped me. Finally, I mustered a "Hi..." and then, "I'm leaving today. :("

"Oh no!" he said, and then hugged me. I LOVE HOW CAST MEMBERS JUST HUG YOU.

Everyone who works in Disney is like the Tanner family from Full House. The hugging is just out of control.

We talked about what an epic tragedy that my departure from Disney World was, I tried on a french hat and he laughed, I bought a scarf to give my mom for her birthday (it was in February, and she loved it! She wears it all the time. The scarves there are BEAUTIFUL!) and... we eventually parted. *Endless Sighs* He was working so I didn't want to like hang around and mess up his cast member groove. Whatever that means.

I will never forget you or your twinkling eyes, you flawless and kind man, you!!!!

So yeah... we didn't get married. Ugh. And he wasn't there when I went back in October (or at least, I didn't see him). My prince is still out there somewhere. FIND ME, DAMMIT!!!

Ahem.

"I will always find you." *CRYING* OMG. If you don't get that reference, go buy the first season of Once Upon A Time immediately.

I posted on Twitter
Ran into the world showcase CM I am most in love with. And by ran into I mean I went to the place he works.

LOL. I will miss you, Frenchman!!!

In Morocco, Aladdin and Jasmine were out greeting like they usually are. I took a few pictures of them and while I was doing that, a little boy and girl were meeting them. The girl told Aladdin she was scared of Jafar coming around. IT WAS SO CUTE. She obviously wanted Aladdin to protect her and she seemed genuinely frightened. Aladdin hugged her and said quite assuredly that Jafar was far away! PRECIOUS.

If I hadn't been so short on time, I probably would have gotten in the long line to meet them and told Aladdin I was scared too so I could get one of those hugs. Look, it's easy to get over leaving your beloved Frenchman when Aladdin is around. ALADDIN. :lovestruc

My next stop was Japan, because I hadn't had any Kaki Gori this trip, and I must have it every time I go! If you aren't familiar, Kaki Gori is delicious shaved ice. I got rainbow like I always do, and ate it as I walked along, wandering the World Showcase for the last time that trip.

8065642075_a74acd61b4_z.jpg

In Italy, I stopped to buy a ton of chocolates. I usually get a bunch of chocolates from Germany and give them to some family and friends when I get home, but this time, the Italian ones were calling my name!

8065642974_bc207ea2bc_z.jpg

Here's a little tip: this is the PERFECT gift idea. Hey, we don't want to spend all our precious Disney souvenir money on people back home, let's be real. I mean, I get great gifts for those close to me, but if I bought even something small like a pen or a magnet for everyone back home... that adds up. Chocolates from the World Showcase are perfect to pass out to your loved ones at the next family gathering or to people at work.

People are ALWAYS impressed by and appreciative of German or Italian chocolates, especially when they have a little sticker on them that says Walt Disney World. And they're like 25 cents each. Trust me, my beloved TR readers. This is the secret to making everyone happy without spending hundreds on gifts.

The only problem is stopping yourself from eating all the chocolates before your plane even lands.

Which I maybe have done before. Who can remember?

Anywho. Back to the park touring. I made my way around the Showcase, not really stopping, just enjoying the ambiance as I headed to the front of the park.

8065641747_dd6180f161_z.jpg

8065642540_19587e71dc_z.jpg

8065642700_59d62a893f_z.jpg

I posted on Twitter:
They really need to put a disney version of chipotle in the mexico pavilion. That is basically the only thing I miss from home.

Bahaha this is so true though. At the time, my mom and I were obsessed with Chipotle, like we were getting it at least twice a week. My Disney food ideas really need to be used. Get on this, Disney!!!

8065641245_bf384cdbdc_z.jpg

May the season be filled with joy and happiness. Aww. I definitely missed Disney World being a part of my holiday season this year. Hopefully next year, I will be there for the holidays again!

8065642206_4238a463d3_z.jpg

Before heading out of Epcot, I visited Our Frogfish Friend Paul one last time to say goodbye. It was a tearjerker for me. I wanna say it was for him too, but I don't know. It's hard to notice someone's tears when they live in the water. SO I don't know if he was crying, or if it was just... the water.

Unfortunately, I only have this weird picture of a dolphin to show you:
8065642102_f3cb1f6554_z.jpg

Yeah.

I very much enjoyed my early afternoon jaunt around Epcot. Unfortunately, being on a schedule, I had to go, so I set off to the monorail so I could head to the park I always go to first and last: The Magic Kingdom.

Up next: My last glimpses of the magic. CRY!!!!​

To hoping 2013 is a wonderful year and brings many more magical moments (and Disney trips)!

HappyNewYearDIS_KIP2012_PS_zps2a08e68a.png

DECEMBER 14, 2011
Day 10, Part 3 In Which The Mouse Will Always Be There To Welcome You Home

Let's review, shall we? So far on our last day I had been to Hollywood, Disney's Boardwalk, Epcot, and now MK. That's gotta be some last day record or something.

I'm so mad. I took so many pictures. I have hardly any of them to show you. :( BUT I mean, it's your standard MK stuff. So you know, just google "Magic Kingdom" if you aren't familiar with what we're dealing with here.

After taking a spin on the WDW Railroad, I went in front of the castle to get a spot for the next Dream Along With Mickey show.

I took out my Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake while I was waiting and chowed down. I don't have the pictures, but I've decided to steal them from another website (http://onecurlyfryinaboxoftheregula...akes-from-boardwalk-bakery-walt-disney-world/) because food pictures are important!!!

8065905234_cc1418af7f_z.jpg

8065903563_4d62a3b15c_z.jpg

So... this cupcake looks better than it tasted. It wasn't the best. But I mean, I was still sitting in front of the Cinderella Castle eating a cupcake, so it was pretty damn good. But I was kinda disappointed by it. Definitely pales in comparison to other Disney cupcakes, especially everything at Starring Rolls.

8356628488_585bcfd351_z.jpg

This was my view while I ate, so yeah. I wasn't complaining. I put most of it back in my bag though, so I could eat it on the plane.

Ok so, Dream Along With Mickey. I had never actually sat/stood still and watched this whole show before, so I wanted to be sure and do that before we left.

8065641992_7475b59334_z.jpg

OH MY GOD. It's only the cutest thing that has ever existed in the world. Seriously, puppies and kittens need to watch this show as a tutorial on how to raise their cuteness factor.

I'm not gonna explain the whole story just in case you haven't seen it, but it's SO SO SO SO precious. When Mickey says, "Minnie, you've always been a Princess to me!" I just melt. Oh Disney. OH DISNEY!!!!

After this, I was all teary and emotional. It was definitely time to eat.

(Again).

I went over to the right side of the castle so I could go to Cosmic Ray's. I got the chicken nuggets and fries. Simple, but one of my favorite things to eat EVER. If I didn't have this meal once per trip (specifically at Magic Kingdom, for some reason), I would feel off. I mean, I know there are so many delicious things to eat at WDW, but the basic chicken & fries just does it for me.

I took my food outside to find a spot for the parade, which was a bit harder than usual. I eventually found a nice spot near the train station, but I usually like to be near the hub, so it was quite the search! I ALWAYS find a spot though. I've definitely learned a few tricks after all these years.

The parade was taking really long to come up Main Street, and I realized I was probably going to have to leave before it ended in order to make it in time for our Magical Express bus pick up time. It was the 11th hour of this amazing Disney Christmas trip, and unfortunately, the parade had to be cut a bit short for me that day.

It was okay, I was on my 10th day, and I had seen the parade before. But every time you're leaving you just wish you had time for one more attraction, Mickey bar or character greeting. So having to slowly walk out while trying to catch a glimpse of the last parade floats definitely wasn't the most fun moment for me. Sigh.

Here are just a few photos I snapped before leaving:

8065641784_0daf8bd248_z.jpg

Goofy all up in mah biz.

8065641624_0dd5470266_z.jpg

Woody: Everyone's favorite deputy.... but also a rockin' dancer. I can tell you this for a fact as I have taken part in one of his exclusive dance parties at MNSSHP. But that is a story for "I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!", so let's move on.

8065641440_579dcd9598_z.jpg

My heart!!

8065640161_1350f27c91_z.jpg

Bye Bye, Mickey and Minnie. See ya real soon. :sad1:

8065640023_432a353fb3_z.jpg

I'm glad I have this picture to show you guys, cause it was the very last picture taken in Disney for 2011! Oh, Aladdin. :lovestruc

I cried as I made my way out of the MK, catching the last glimpses of the parade as I headed out. I remember hearing the music on my walk to the bus stop. I hate those last steps out of a park. It's not easy. Some may compare it to the whole "dead man walking" thing, and these people are making an outrageous claim.

Cause it's way worse.

The great thing though is that Disney will always be there for you. Family, friends, your school, your job, your life will let you down. Disney will always be there. Mickey Mouse will never not greet you with a smile and a gigantic hug. He doesn't have it in him to not be this way. He's perfect all the time. He will never, ever, ever, EVER disappoint you. And no matter how much Disney is constantly changing, and no matter what company they partner up with or what beloved attraction they alter, Disney is still DISNEY. That magic feeling will never cease. At least, I can't see a day in which I don't feel that indescribable thing that keeps my heart ticking when it wants to give up. It is my personal example of real magic, and it's one of the strongest things I've ever experienced. It is one of the rare things in my life that I know will be there until the very day I die.

Up next: The really really end.​

DECEMBER 14, 2011
Day 10, Part 4 In Which... Let's Not Talk About What Happened Next

So, you know the rest. I cried. Took the bus back to Pop. Cried. Met up with my mom. Cried. ETC. I actually don't even remember any of this, I think I blacked it out. It is traumatizing leaving Disney, so this is no surprise.

ACTUALLY, I do remember one thing. I made one last visit to Everything Pop, so I could buy Mickeyroni & Cheese, which is a tradition of mine. I always buy this and have it for my day after Disney dinner. Look, leaving Disney is the worst, I need my comfort food. And I need it to be Mickey shaped. I was not happy to find that it costs $7 now and the next day when I made it, I was disappointed to taste that they use different cheese now. And by cheese, I mean whatever the powdery stuff is that tastes cheesy when you add milk. So, downgrade on the Mickeyroni & Cheese! NOT COOL GUYS. This did not make my transition back to the real world any easier. Grr.

I remember our Magical Express bus was late and I thought maybe they canceled all departures for that day and we would be forced to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE LE CELLIER ADRS FOR EVERYONE!

Nope.

I posted on Twitter:
Yay the magical express bus is late. Suck it I'm staying!

Sigh.

At the airport, my mom got some food while I sulked and finished the remainder of my cupcake. I'm literally searching my brain for another memory of going home and I can not think of anything.

Airport Tweets:

-At the airport. Depressed

-I hate all places that don't have the word "Resort" following the title.

-I am endlessly singing the songs potato head sings in the tsm queue. Forever stuck in my head. #TRUSTMEIMAHOTPOTATO

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my mom/EVERYONE was ready to kill me because I could NOT stop singing that song. I'm not sure it has ever left my head. YOU'RE GONNA SCORE!!!

I don't remember a thing about the flight. Like I said, blacked out. When we got to New York, it was cold and stupid and Goofy wasn't there and I was upset.

The End!!!!!!!!

*Closing Thoughts*

Well, like all trips to Disney World, it was memorable and magical. Looking back now, it wasn't the #1 trip we've had, but it was still wonderful and I will always look back on it fondly. It was special for a few specific reasons:

1. Christmas!!! As I've said before, I never really wanted to visit Disney during Christmastime. I mean, I figured I'd eventually do it sometime in my life, but the holidays are so hectic and expensive as it is. Not only that, but being in Disney is enough of an epic experience without all the extra entertainment that the holidays bring. While all of this does make sense, if you're a big enough WDW fan that you've gotten to the end of my 2nd trip report, YOU NEED TO GO DURING THE HOLIDAYS. Everything is just all the more spectacular, and also, if you go during the first half of the month, the place is DESERTED (warning: the 2nd half of Dec brings wall-to-wall people). My personal favorite thing was the Osborne Lights, but we also experienced the Holiday ending of Illuminations which was out of this world and the Candlelight Processional, which is just beautiful. I look forward to doing other holiday things in the future like the carriage ride through Fort Wilderness, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, the Storytellers around Epcot, the Yuletide Fantasy Tour... the list goes on. I can't WAIT to visit during the holiday season again, and I'm really hoping we'll get to do it next year. So, I've gone from someone who never considered going during December to someone who felt like her Christmas was just not as good because Mickey wasn't involved.

2. Meeting up with Jess and her mom. We really had a great time with them! Especially after our disappointing CP package experience, it was great to spend time with other Disney fangirls and share the joy of being at Disney during the holidays! I was never really open to Dismeets in the past, but Jess was just so nice and outgoing I figured it would be fine and it ended up being awesome! We've become so much closer since then, it's crazy to think that we had only been talking on the DIS for such a short time before meeting. I'm so glad it all worked out and I'm hoping to conquer the parks with her sometime in 2013!!! AHH I CAN'T WAIT.

3. Other things we had not seen/done before this trip: 'OHANA, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Country Bear Jamboree, The Hall of Presidents, Dream Along With Mickey, T-Rex Restaurant, Old Key West, Tutto Italia... hmm, I'm probably forgetting something. Anyway, if you didn't read my whole TR, spoiler alert: None of this sucked. In fact, it was all stupendous and I see myself returning to all of these places (some of them I already have!).

Anywho, this trip came at a more perfect time than I could have imagined. 2011 was a CRAZY year for me in which the highs were HIGH and the lows were LOW. It was like one extreme after the other, and that can leave one quite disoriented. Disney acted as an anchor to secure me back in place after the crazy experience that was that year, and boy, am I thankful I have such a thing in my life.

With that, I think I shall put a cap on this trip report. Bye bye, December 2011 trip! You were good to us. I will always love you. ROLL CREDITS.

Oh hey, wait!

Thank YOU! Yes, you. Beloved reader. I appreciate you coming along for another magical ride with me. Having all of you to share this with really adds on to the Disney experience. Whether you've read a chapter here and there or you're one of the devotees who never misses an update, YOU ROCK! So thanks.

If you're not already completely absorbed in my NEW trip report "I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR, what are you doing with your spare time?! What could possibly be keeping your attention from my next epic masterpiece? If it's Django Unchained, then fine, I get it. Christoph Waltz will NOT be appearing in my TR (not for a lack of trying!), but it's still pretty awesome. Honestly, it was one HALE of a trip and I am planning to finish it in a much quicker fashion than this one which has now been going on for over a year (I DID put it on hold so I could finish this one, but now it's FULL SPEED AHEAD on Stuck In Disney!). So I'm gonna stop now.

WHEW.

Bye.

Have a magical day! See ya REAL soon.

:smickey:

"Minnie, you've always been a Princess to me!"

Queue the tears, the joy, the reflection on everything good in life, an emotional breakdown, falling in love, and the desire to sell my soul to this company. Because that's what this show and that line does to me.

OH DISNEY HOW I LOVE YOU. :worship:

I'm a tad bit insane, sorry.

ps that Mickey and Minnie picture is LITERALLY perfect.

AWW LIA I LOVE YOU!! I seriously can't believe that was only the beginning of our friendship! Sorry to drag you outside of your comfort zone for our dismeet but I HAD to meet the girl who wrote the most amazing trip reports I've ever read!! Thanks for being my friend and I can't wait for our frump adventures when you come to visit me! THEY'RE GONNA BE GREAT!! :banana: :hug:

This was a wonderful trip report and thanks for letting us relive it with you! It was a pleasure to be here, as always! I can't wait to hear about STUCK IN DISNEY and for our 2013 adventures to begin!!! :wizard:

Everyone who works in Disney is like the Tanner family from Full House. The hugging is just out of control.

Hahaha, that's a great line.

Wow, I have been so invested in this trip report for so long, it's nice to have some closure, and sad at the same time.

Hey girly, get to updating that Stuck in Disney Report! It sounds fascinating popcorn::

You're the best, Lia!

Wow, I can’t believe the Oreo bon bon cupcake wasn’t good. I have never tried one before but I thought it sounded great! That stinks.

The chicken nuggets and fries from Cosmic Ray’s are heavenly.

It looks like Woody is playing the air guitar :laughing:

Lia, this is one of the best trip reports I have EVER read during my time here on the DIS. I mean, everything about it was spectacular and with all the holiday stuff, it just added more WHAM to it.

I am following along on Stuck in Disney and I cannot wait for more updates!!!! :woohoo:

"Minnie, you've always been a Princess to me!"

Queue the tears, the joy, the reflection on everything good in life, an emotional breakdown, falling in love, and the desire to sell my soul to this company. Because that's what this show and that line does to me.

OH DISNEY HOW I LOVE YOU. :worship:

I'm a tad bit insane, sorry.

ps that Mickey and Minnie picture is LITERALLY perfect.

AWW LIA I LOVE YOU!! I seriously can't believe that was only the beginning of our friendship! Sorry to drag you outside of your comfort zone for our dismeet but I HAD to meet the girl who wrote the most amazing trip reports I've ever read!! Thanks for being my friend and I can't wait for our frump adventures when you come to visit me! THEY'RE GONNA BE GREAT!! :banana: :hug:

This was a wonderful trip report and thanks for letting us relive it with you! It was a pleasure to be here, as always! I can't wait to hear about STUCK IN DISNEY and for our 2013 adventures to begin!!! :wizard:

GAH. Yes. Exactly. I just sit there in front of the castle in tears. "DREAMS COME TRUE!"

If you're insane, then I'm insane too! :bitelip: Go us.

I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I'm soooo glad you did that, trust me! We had the best time and it was only the very very beginning of our epic Disney Frumpventures to come! :yay::yay::yay::hug:

Thank you for reading and always being so enthusiastic about my TR writing! And being a part of the trip, of course! Eeeeee!!!! I'M JUST SO EXCITED. 2013 is gonna be out of control when it comes to us and Disney. I just know it. :dance3:

Hahaha, that's a great line.

Wow, I have been so invested in this trip report for so long, it's nice to have some closure, and sad at the same time.

Hey girly, get to updating that Stuck in Disney Report! It sounds fascinating popcorn::

You're the best, Lia!

Thank you! It's true though. I need to do a Full House marathon soon. It's been too long!

Thank you for reading all this time. I know it's sad, but luckily we have Stuck In Disney to move right on to! :yay:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Wow, I can’t believe the Oreo bon bon cupcake wasn’t good. I have never tried one before but I thought it sounded great! That stinks.

The chicken nuggets and fries from Cosmic Ray’s are heavenly.

It looks like Woody is playing the air guitar :laughing:

Lia, this is one of the best trip reports I have EVER read during my time here on the DIS. I mean, everything about it was spectacular and with all the holiday stuff, it just added more WHAM to it.

I am following along on Stuck in Disney and I cannot wait for more updates!!!! :woohoo:

Hmm I wouldn't go so far as to say it totally wasn't good, it just didn't have that "I'm going to pass out and then die because this is so amazing" kick to it that many other Disney cupcakes have.

YES THEY ARE.

:rotfl2: It really does! Maybe he was, who knows.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am glad you found my TR to be wham, that is the best compliment EVER.

Eee thanks! See you there!

Over already... WAH! Well, as you said, this was over a year going, but still it's sad. Disney's gone again in another trip... I need to have a good Disney cry one of these days or panic attack or something so my parents will HAVE to bring me back because then... sorry I'm in need of a Disney rant right now. And the talk about how important and necessary Disney you have up there planted this in my head. Uggghhhh... I miss Disney </3

Anyways, the Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake looks delicious! I know you said it really isn't that great, but I still really want to try it. I feel it is calling to me lol So glad to hear you enjoyed Dream Along With Mickey, I really need to sit through that whole show next time I go. I only caught the beginning on my first trip and didn't even bother with it on my second (I was still very much a Disney novice then). Just Mickey saying "Minnie, you'll always be a princess to me" that would kill me like... *thinking of a good movie reference*... when Johnny proposes to June at the end of Walk The Line. It will be an emotional collapse right there just like you described haha

I'm still so angry at myself for missing that parade when I was last there. Gosh, I'm such an awful DISer at this point. BLEH! Love the pictures of the Goofster right up in your face and Woody getting jiggy with it! (Trying to be creative, working or not?) ;) I'm glad to hear you truly enjoyed this trip. I'm pretty sure my 2013 so far is like your 2011, except the lows are killing me, I need a break and I honestly need Disney. I need some stability right now! I hope yours is going pretty good because I don't want to put people down more than I am.

And I hope there are some more Disney trips in the making for ya, whether you know it or not! :mickeyjum

P.S. In my World Lit class this week, I had a discussion with one of the aids and my teacher about Quentin Tarantino, Django Unchained, Pulp Fiction, etc. and it totally made my week and I just had to tell you because I'm pretty sure nobody else in the world understands my excitement!

Over already... WAH! Well, as you said, this was over a year going, but still it's sad. Disney's gone again in another trip... I need to have a good Disney cry one of these days or panic attack or something so my parents will HAVE to bring me back because then... sorry I'm in need of a Disney rant right now. And the talk about how important and necessary Disney you have up there planted this in my head. Uggghhhh... I miss Disney </3

Anyways, the Oreo Bon Bon Cupcake looks delicious! I know you said it really isn't that great, but I still really want to try it. I feel it is calling to me lol So glad to hear you enjoyed Dream Along With Mickey, I really need to sit through that whole show next time I go. I only caught the beginning on my first trip and didn't even bother with it on my second (I was still very much a Disney novice then). Just Mickey saying "Minnie, you'll always be a princess to me" that would kill me like... *thinking of a good movie reference*... when Johnny proposes to June at the end of Walk The Line. It will be an emotional collapse right there just like you described haha

I'm still so angry at myself for missing that parade when I was last there. Gosh, I'm such an awful DISer at this point. BLEH! Love the pictures of the Goofster right up in your face and Woody getting jiggy with it! (Trying to be creative, working or not?) ;) I'm glad to hear you truly enjoyed this trip. I'm pretty sure my 2013 so far is like your 2011, except the lows are killing me, I need a break and I honestly need Disney. I need some stability right now! I hope yours is going pretty good because I don't want to put people down more than I am.

And I hope there are some more Disney trips in the making for ya, whether you know it or not! :mickeyjum

P.S. In my World Lit class this week, I had a discussion with one of the aids and my teacher about Quentin Tarantino, Django Unchained, Pulp Fiction, etc. and it totally made my week and I just had to tell you because I'm pretty sure nobody else in the world understands my excitement!

Awwww. You go for that Disney cry. LOL. Sometimes you just gotta do it.

Try it! Honestly it's still worth trying even though it's not the absolute best. I wouldn't wanna turn someone off from it.

AHHHH that moment in Walk The Line always kills me. I LOVE that movie. Time speeds by every time I watch it and I've seen it like 10-15 times. You should def check out Dream Along With Mickey next time!

Don't be angry at yourself! It's impossible to see and do everything you want to. You are not an awful DISer. Just think of all you have to look forward to next time!!

I really hope you get that break and stability you are looking for!!! Thanks for being such a faithful reader! :D

Lia-

I just have to say, I LOVED your trip report! I've been lurking on these boards for YEARS (like since '99...and I finally joined...I'm a frump) and have been a Disney addict for as long as I can remember. Your report brought back so many memories, made me laugh, made me cry, and made me want to go back to Disney!!

You are a FABULOUS writer! I think when Stacey retires you should get her job - if you want it! :cool1:

If I was a CEO at Disney and I read this report, I would give you free tickets for life!! But I'm not. Boo.

Thank you for sharing your experiences! I'm looking forward to your next report. In the meantime, I am trying to get my family together to plan a trip in September.... fingers crossed! (Last trip to WDW was '08, but I went to Disneyland this past September)

YOU GO GIRL! :yay:

:)

16 trips total! I've stayed at All Star Music, Pop Century, Disney's Beach Club, The Animal Kingdom Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort and Dixie Landings (Now Port Orleans Riverside?)

princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:

"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU CAN, YES YOU CAAAAAAANNNN!" (Long Live Horizons from Epcot Center!)

Lia-

I just have to say, I LOVED your trip report! I've been lurking on these boards for YEARS (like since '99...and I finally joined...I'm a frump) and have been a Disney addict for as long as I can remember. Your report brought back so many memories, made me laugh, made me cry, and made me want to go back to Disney!!

You are a FABULOUS writer! I think when Stacey retires you should get her job - if you want it! :cool1:

If I was a CEO at Disney and I read this report, I would give you free tickets for life!! But I'm not. Boo.

Thank you for sharing your experiences! I'm looking forward to your next report. In the meantime, I am trying to get my family together to plan a trip in September.... fingers crossed! (Last trip to WDW was '08, but I went to Disneyland this past September)

YOU GO GIRL! :yay:

:)

16 trips total! I've stayed at All Star Music, Pop Century, Disney's Beach Club, The Animal Kingdom Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort and Dixie Landings (Now Port Orleans Riverside?)

princess:princess:princess:princess:princess:

"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU CAN, YES YOU CAAAAAAANNNN!" (Long Live Horizons from Epcot Center!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm very flattered that my TR is what made you post on the DIS after all these years! :banana:

I WANT HER JOB SO BAD. But I also want her to go on forever. So it's complicated! LOL.

Now THAT is a great compliment. DISNEY PEOPLE, PLEASE GIVE ME FREE TICKETS!

You're welcome! Thank you for reading it! If you go in September, you should go at the end, so that you catch the beginning of the Food & Wine Festival! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter