The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

The Trip Chapter 9 - Food!

The kind people at Norway finally called our name allowing us into the beautifully airconditioned Royal Banquet Hall. Okay, so it was cold but the rest of the family loved it.

Stopped for a picture with Belle

IMG_7415-1.jpg

And then were shown to our seats. About a half a second later our waiter was at the table explaining the dining plan and taking our drink orders. He wanted to take our meal orders as well but we told him we'd like to sit all the way down before we order if that was okay with him. :rolleyes:

He said not to go up to the cold board yet as the princesses were about to start coming around and we'd be the second table they visited.

Okay then, we'll wait! :thumbsup2

First up was Ariel

IMG_7421.jpg

Stopped for a pic and a quick autograph and she was gone! I mean woosh! Gone! That was the fastest drive by princess sighting I have ever seen! If you blinked you would have missed her!

Next was Aurora

IMG_7422.jpg

Woosh! Gone again! I swear if I wasn't fast with my camera there would be no photos!

Then came Jasmine

IMG_7423.jpg

And then she was gone! I'm surprized my photos aren't blurry they were moving so darn fast!

And last but not least was Cinderella and Prince Charming.

IMG_7424.jpg

We saw them all in literally less them 5 mins. I have never seen anything like it. They didn't even stop and take a breath while talking to them and it was painfully obvious that they weren't listening to the kids either.

I have to say, it was a huge disappointment to HG and I but in all honesty, the girls didn't care. All they could think of was how they met Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine and Cinderella all in 5 mins! :goodvibes

So I guess it was good all around!

The food here was pretty good. Everyone found something they liked and we are a big salmon family so we were happy to have found some. Not as good as the fresh stuff we get here on the west coast but not bad. The deserts were yummy but the portion was very small for the 4 of us to share. I'm not a desert eater so it turned out okay but if you like more then 1 bite of desert - you're going to be disappointed.

I have photos of the food if anyone wants to see them - just let me know!

Here is Belle at dinner!

IMG_7426.jpg

And Tink too!

IMG_7425.jpg

After dinner we headed over for a night time run on Test Track!

image82.jpg

Excellent ride in the dark! :thumbsup2

We were planning on going back and using our fast passes but we were getting sleepy by this point so decided to head back to the hotel. Had to stop for some Photopass pics first though!

image85.jpg

Caught the bus back to POP and changed into our bathing suits for a quick dip in the Hippie Dippie pool! Got down there just in time to see the lifeguards pulling on the blue latex gloves to fish something out of the pool! :scared:

That's right - a UFO or "unidentified floating object"! And the worst part is that they weren't going to shut the pool right away but wait until the manager comes!

Okay, we are NOT going in there!

Over to the bowling ball pool! The water was so nice and warm, it was a perfect way to wrap up a wonderful day at the park!

Got the kids tucked into bed and I went to wander around a bit and take a few pics of the resort.

The bridge to no where.

IMG_7430.jpg

A bunny!

IMG_7429.jpg

The blue yo-yo

IMG_7432.jpg

The play-doh on our building

IMG_7435.jpg

And a really bad shot looking up towards Classic Hall!

IMG_7434.jpg

Yeah, an udate from Disneydad, Dismom9761 and Sarah...all on one day...

I feel like I have hit the lottery:goodvibes

Great update!!!

Wow...5 mins with all the princesses in total..that is crazy, but at least the girls were happy..

Is it me or does Sleepy Beauty, look a little out of it :lmao:

I would love to do Test Track at night...that looks like a lot of fun:goodvibes

The photopass pic in front of the ball looks awesome:thumbsup2

can you imagine...if it took you 5 mins longer to get your bathing suits on, you would have gotten into that pool not knowing what was in there just minutes ago:scared1:

The pictures of your girls are nice:thumbsup2

That bunny looks possessed. For that matter, so does Princess Aurora.:eek:

I loved walking around Pop. So much to see. I also would walk out on the bridge to nowhere and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Looking forward to the rest of your TR.

Sorry to hear about the princess flybys... that stinks... I am however glad to see you still got good pictures and the girls were happy :)

That is really disappointing that the princesses went by so fast and didn't really connect with the girls. At least the girls were happy to have met them.

I can't believe the princesses went by so quickly! It's good that the girls didn't mind.

Gross about the UFO in the pool. Good call on going to the other pool!

Yeah, an udate from Disneydad, Dismom9761 and Sarah...all on one day...

I feel like I have hit the lottery:goodvibes

Great update!!!

Wow...5 mins with all the princesses in total..that is crazy, but at least the girls were happy..

Is it me or does Sleepy Beauty, look a little out of it :lmao:

I would love to do Test Track at night...that looks like a lot of fun:goodvibes

The photopass pic in front of the ball looks awesome:thumbsup2

can you imagine...if it took you 5 mins longer to get your bathing suits on, you would have gotten into that pool not knowing what was in there just minutes ago:scared1:

The pool thing was disgusting but the worst part is that no one in the pool seemed to be the least bit concerned about it! :scared:

The pictures of your girls are nice:thumbsup2

That bunny looks possessed. For that matter, so does Princess Aurora.:eek:

I loved walking around Pop. So much to see. I also would walk out on the bridge to nowhere and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Looking forward to the rest of your TR.

Aurora was a princess on a mission - get out of there as fast as she possibly could! The bunny was cute but its a bad pic of him - we all have bad photo days, right!

Sorry to hear about the princess flybys... that stinks... I am however glad to see you still got good pictures and the girls were happy :)

Thanks Tanya! The girls were happy and so thats all that counts!

That is really disappointing that the princesses went by so fast and didn't really connect with the girls. At least the girls were happy to have met them.

I think its all a mater of perspective - we were dissapointed it was done in less then 5 mins and the girls were thrilled they saw them all in less then 5 mins. I think there is a lesson for me in there somewhere but its too early in the morning for me to think about it! :upsidedow

Drive by sightings!!!!:rotfl2: Well at least the girls were happy.
Great pics by the way. :goodvibes

Thanks LeeLee! princess:

They were super fast for us too! Thank goodness it's only one credit, right?! At least Tink and Belle were happy! :goodvibes

They were super fast for us too! Thank goodness it's only one credit, right?! At least Tink and Belle were happy! :goodvibes

So you had the drive-by princess sightings too?!! So it wasn't just us!!

Ya, for one credit it was fine and the kids were happy so it was all good! And I didn't pay for that 1 credit either so its all good!

Great report sarah! I am bummed that they got so little time with the girls. But the pict's are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hotel looks so fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter