The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

I have always thought it would be a lot of fun to ride in the front of the monorail.

:laughing: I'm glad that family did not succeed in trying to steal your front car ride.

It was fun! The mom was not too happy with us! Too bad - you didn't ask! :rotfl:

Heck Yeah, I am so ready:banana: :banana:

Except Disneydad

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Great update Sarah!!
Sitting in the front of the monorial is awesome and way to tell the other mom.....Better luck next time lady:rotfl2:

I can't wait to take ds on Test Track. He was too short for all the good stuff last year...by like a hair

FIgment is great now.......

We got a pick with Figment...Have to see if I can dig it up

Darn....still on my cell phone, never uploaded to computer...oh well

I am so glad that Belle was okay. Did they make you sign some sort of waiver since she "hurt" on the ride, to save their hides?? Just curious

the girls look so cute in the viking hats:cutie:

You talk to tress.....Now, that is funny:lmao: :lmao:

Thanks Sharky! Yep, pilot's seat was for us lady - back off!

Test Track was fabulous as usual. I love that there is nothing "scary" in it - you're just in a car. No witches, ghosts, bad guys....just a car ride!

I do love Figment! Had to buy the Disney soundtrack just to get the song!

Belle was fine. It was back in 2001 that she got "stuck" and no, they didn't make us sign anything although they really wanted us to go to first aid but she was jumping around laughing and enjoying all the attention so I knew she was fine. :rolleyes:

They did like the viking hats! Funny thing is that Tink's hair looks just like the hair on the hat when I braid it like that!

And what's wrong with talking to trees?!!!! :rotfl:

I love the pic of you and the 2 girls in the monorail-- so nice. Mother and daughters pic!! I will never have that LOL-- I have lotsa Mother and sons pics though:thumbsup2

Isnt the front of the monorail awsome! I loved riding up there. I cant wait to do it again sometime soon!

Great update!

It

Thanks Sharky! Yep, pilot's seat was for us lady - back off!

Test Track was fabulous as usual. I love that there is nothing "scary" in it - you're just in a car. No witches, ghosts, bad guys....just a car ride!

I do love Figment! Had to buy the Disney soundtrack just to get the song!

Belle was fine. It was back in 2001 that she got "stuck" and no, they didn't make us sign anything although they really wanted us to go to first aid but she was jumping around laughing and enjoying all the attention so I knew she was fine. :rolleyes:

They did like the viking hats! Funny thing is that Tink's hair looks just like the hair on the hat when I braid it like that!

And what's wrong with talking to trees?!!!! :rotfl:

I play my DIsney soundtrack all the time in the car...Dh Loves that:lmao:

Talking to trees: Did you ever see the movie Superstar with Molly Shannon??

Not saying anything else, as this is a family site:lmao:

Sarah, What a great update! You all look so nice, you are the perfect family, you can't even tell how hot you all are. I always look like a wet dish rag, :lmao: I loved you pics. Can't wait for the next update!!!

I love the pic of you and the 2 girls in the monorail-- so nice. Mother and daughters pic!! I will never have that LOL-- I have lotsa Mother and sons pics though:thumbsup2

Isnt the front of the monorail awsome! I loved riding up there. I cant wait to do it again sometime soon!

Great update!

It was great being up there and Keith was great. Told us all sorts of interesting info and played along with us!

Your mother and sons pics are fabulous Farrah!

I play my DIsney soundtrack all the time in the car...Dh Loves that:lmao:

Talking to trees: Did you ever see the movie Superstar with Molly Shannon??

Not saying anything else, as this is a family site:lmao:

Nope, haven't seen it. Should I?

I didn't realize we were on the same day until I noticed you were wearing the same clothes.

Yep, still on day 1 Jordan! :thumbsup2

Sarah, What a great update! You all look so nice, you are the perfect family, you can't even tell how hot you all are. I always look like a wet dish rag, :lmao: I loved you pics. Can't wait for the next update!!!

Perfect family? Hahhahahaha!!!!! HAve you all fooled! The kids are upstairs fighting as I type this!!!!

It was hot but I love the heat so I was good. HG, not so much.

It was great being up there and Keith was great. Told us all sorts of interesting info and played along with us!

Perfect family? Hahhahahaha!!!!! HAve you all fooled! The kids are upstairs fighting as I type this!!!!

I can't get used to the heat!!! I hate it here in Louisiana for that reason, well for one of the reasons but I don't like driving in snow either, so I guess I am a fair weather person, LOL!!!

I love the dress you're wearing in the pictures!

Thanks Julie. It worked to cover the swollen belly. I still couldn't get my shorts on yet! :headache:

I can't get used to the heat!!! I hate it here in Louisiana for that reason, well for one of the reasons but I don't like driving in snow either, so I guess I am a fair weather person, LOL!!!

You really are. Have you considered Oregon? Not too hot, not too cold! :thumbsup2

Thanks Julie. It worked to cover the swollen belly. I still couldn't get my shorts on yet! :headache:

You really are. Have you considered Oregon? Not too hot, not too cold! :thumbsup2

i HAVE HAD THAT SUGGESTION BEFORE BUT ITS TOO FAR FROM sHARKY & ds.

I just love it when we get to sit up front on the monorail and as you're walking by other people, they look at you as if to say, "How'd THEY get to sit up there?!?!" I just smile and think, "Rookies....." :lmao:

Your daughters are so beautiful.. and I'm amazed at how much the three of you look alike. Oh.. and Belle's dress is fabulous!

I've been following along, just haven't posted yet. I know, shame on me :guilty:

You definitely had a bumpy start, glad to see lots of smiling faces once you made it to the parks :)

Love the monorail pics, that's something we didn't get around to doing, for sure next time!

if you like stupid funny, in your movies, that Superstar is pretty funny..

Molly Shannon is hiliarous and super funny part about her and tress:rotfl2:

i HAVE HAD THAT SUGGESTION BEFORE BUT ITS TOO FAR FROM sHARKY & ds.

Ya, there is always that little problem!

I just love it when we get to sit up front on the monorail and as you're walking by other people, they look at you as if to say, "How'd THEY get to sit up there?!?!" I just smile and think, "Rookies....." :lmao:

Your daughters are so beautiful.. and I'm amazed at how much the three of you look alike. Oh.. and Belle's dress is fabulous!

I know. I feel badly for the families that just show up. They have no idea and you can see the look of panic in the parent's eyes!

Thanks for the nice comment on my girls!

I've been following along, just haven't posted yet. I know, shame on me :guilty:

You definitely had a bumpy start, glad to see lots of smiling faces once you made it to the parks :)

Love the monorail pics, that's something we didn't get around to doing, for sure next time!

Well Code, nice of you to make your presence known! HAhahahahah!! Just giving you a hard time! :rotfl2:

A bumpy start was a good description of the start but it is all good now! :yay:

if you like stupid funny, in your movies, that Superstar is pretty funny..

Molly Shannon is hiliarous and super funny part about her and tress:rotfl2:

Adding it to my musy rent list! :thumbsup2

kindacrazy2- LOVE your report. I'm staying tuned to see what's next!!! Your girls are TOO cute!!

Thanks Princess! :woohoo:

quick question kindakrazy2- how do you quote from multiple posters in one post? (does that make sense?)

Thanks!

quick question kindakrazy2- how do you quote from multiple posters in one post? (does that make sense?)

Thanks!

I can help you out here... see the quote button in the bottom right hand corner of the box? Next to it is a button that says "+ and that is the multi quote button. Just keep clicking those on the posts you want to respond to and then when you are done click the post reply button in the bottom left hand of the page. I hope that helps! ;)

see the little button with the + on it next to the quote button?

click on it in as many posts as you want to quote and then hit reply at the bottom of the page and all your quotes will pop up in there too!

Took me awhile to figure it out too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter