The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Hi Sarah. I just finished reading your trip report. I'm looking forward to hearing more! SOunds like you guys got off to a rough start...but it seems to be going in the right direction now!!!!

Hi Sarah. I just finished reading your trip report. I'm looking forward to hearing more! SOunds like you guys got off to a rough start...but it seems to be going in the right direction now!!!!

Hi there! It had to go up from the start of the trip! :rotfl:

Glad to have you onboard! :thumbsup2

Happy Halloween everyone!

Here is my crew all dressed up!

Tink

IMG_9054.jpg

Belle

IMG_9053.jpg

Our pumpkins

IMG_9047.jpg

And our dinner! :rotfl:

IMG_9050.jpg

Tink

IMG_9054.jpg

Belle

IMG_9053.jpg

Our pumpkins

IMG_9047.jpg

IMG_9050.jpg

Good Morning Sarah! I saw the costumes last night but you most have posted the pumpkins and the halloween pizza after I went to bed!!! They are great! You are so darn talented it just never ceases to amaze me!!!!

Tink

IMG_9054.jpg

Belle

IMG_9053.jpg

Our pumpkins

IMG_9047.jpg

IMG_9050.jpg

Oh Sarah!!! Those costumes are great!!!! Love the pizza and the pumpkins too!!! How was your trick or treat weather?? We were rained on here:rolleyes: . Guess I can't complain though, its been really nice the last several years for Michigan.

Did someone (you) make those costumes? They look great.:thumbsup2

I did make them Jordan. Thanks!

Good Morning Sarah! I saw the costumes last night but you most have posted the pumpkins and the halloween pizza after I went to bed!!! They are great! You are so darn talented it just never ceases to amaze me!!!!

Morning QM! You are too sweet but I'm afraid I have you fooled!

Oh Sarah!!! Those costumes are great!!!! Love the pizza and the pumpkins too!!! How was your trick or treat weather?? We were rained on here:rolleyes: . Guess I can't complain though, its been really nice the last several years for Michigan.

Hey Annie! We actually had pretty good weather last night. It usually rains on us but it held off pretty well! We got sprinkled on lightly for about 20 mins but other then that we were good! Cold but dry! Perfect for Halloween! :thumbsup2

I did make them Jordan. Thanks!

Morning QM! You are too sweet but I'm afraid I have you fooled!

Nah I don't believe that! I know you are talented and creative!!!

Hey Annie! We actually had pretty good weather last night. It usually rains on us but it held off pretty well! We got sprinkled on lightly for about 20 mins but other then that we were good! Cold but dry! Perfect for Halloween! :thumbsup2

Glad you had good Halloween weather, I hate when its too cold or the kids get rained on, it spoils their big day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter