• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Chapter 9 - My shopping list

Everyone know that the second best part of a trip is the planning, well I have decided that the next best part is the pre-trip shopping! I love shopping - more then I should probably.

Great.

Now I've admitted to all of you that I am not only addicted to my ticker but also to shopping! Well, not really but I do enjoy it. And I am still addicted to my ticker!

Have you seen how low it is getting! 1 month and 2 weeks!

Sorry, went off on a tanget there for a minute!

I have been slowly plugging away getting a few things here and there for the trip and wanted to start to make a list of things I need to get and things I have already got. A good friend of mine who I'll call Goofy is a big fan of "the list" and so I'll take her lead on this one!

This is what I have got so far for the trip:

-glow sticks (although I may go back and get more)
-Tink shirt for Tink
-Tink shirt for me
-rain ponchos (hopefully more then I need)
-over the door shoe holder to go over the bathroom door and hold our toiletries
-2 new tshirts for HG
-new running shoes for Tink
-Disney crocs for Belle (Tink already had some)
-a friend bought both the girls Disney jammies

Now for the list of things I still need to get:

-Lysol spray (for the remote control, phone, etc)
-antibacterial hand sanitizer stuff
-4 bottle of spray sunscreen (love that stuff)
-advil (both kids and adults)
-Tink shirt for Belle

There is so much more that I know I have to get but I can't think right now! My brain has gone to mush.....

Somebody help me!

What else do I need?

Chapter 9 - My shopping list

Everyone know that the second best part of a trip is the planning, well I have decided that the next best part is the pre-trip shopping! I love shopping - more then I should probably.

Great.

Now I've admitted to all of you that I am not only addicted to my ticker but also to shopping! Well, not really but I do enjoy it. And I am still addicted to my ticker!

Have you seen how low it is getting! 1 month and 2 weeks!

Sorry, went off on a tanget there for a minute!

I have been slowly plugging away getting a few things here and there for the trip and wanted to start to make a list of things I need to get and things I have already got. A good friend of mine who I'll call Goofy is a big fan of "the list" and so I'll take her lead on this one!

This is what I have got so far for the trip:

-glow sticks (although I may go back and get more)
-Tink shirt for Tink
-Tink shirt for me
-rain ponchos (hopefully more then I need)
-over the door shoe holder to go over the bathroom door and hold our toiletries
-2 new tshirts for HG
-new running shoes for Tink
-Disney crocs for Belle (Tink already had some)
-a friend bought both the girls Disney jammies

Now for the list of things I still need to get:

-Lysol spray (for the remote control, phone, etc)
-antibacterial hand sanitizer stuff
-4 bottle of spray sunscreen (love that stuff)
-advil (both kids and adults)
-Tink shirt for Belle

There is so much more that I know I have to get but I can't think right now! My brain has gone to mush.....

Somebody help me!

What else do I need?

Our trips are getting close!

My suggestion would be to buy a travel size bottle of wrinkle release. It works on all my "park clothes" because I don't bring anything made with fancy materials. If your clothes get a little wrinkled in the suitcase, just hang 'em and spray 'em with a little of this stuff and they'll be right as rain.

My suggestion would be to buy a travel size bottle of wrinkle release. It works on all my "park clothes" because I don't bring anything made with fancy materials. If your clothes get a little wrinkled in the suitcase, just hang 'em and spray 'em with a little of this stuff and they'll be right as rain.

Good one! Thanks! Onto my list it goes! :wizard:

Good call on the lysol spray for the remote control. We usually put it in a ziploc when we get there, but Lysol would be better!

Remote Control? whats that? ....Oh you mean a Clicker !!! & Lysol for a Clicker & such Is a great Idea I am shocked that I did not think of it First...Wait that's 2 things that you do that I haven't done Before...Maybe I need to pay more attention to you...Oh Mighty Disney Princess :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:rolleyes1

Your shopping lists sounds good so far. I read on another trip report about Tide to go pens so that you can treat spills and messes as soon as they happen. I picked up a couple to pack.

Denise

Also...don't forget to bring lots of mints/chewing gum! You'll save time by not brushing your teeth ( JK---but not kidding about the gum/mints)

Another good one - on to my list!

Good call on the lysol spray for the remote control. We usually put it in a ziploc when we get there, but Lysol would be better!

Hadn't thought about the ziploc - that would work too!

emote Control? whats that? ....Oh you mean a Clicker !!! & Lysol for a Clicker & such Is a great Idea I am shocked that I did not think of it First...Wait that's 2 things that you do that I haven't done Before...Maybe I need to pay more attention to you...Oh Mighty Disney Princess

Disneydad called me "Mighty Disney Princess"! So, just how serious are you about Disneymom? Hahahahahah!!!!!! :rotfl:

Your shopping lists sounds good so far. I read on another trip report about Tide to go pens so that you can treat spills and messes as soon as they happen. I picked up a couple to pack.

Great one Denise! On to the list! :thumbsup2

Yep Dream Princess That's what I call all My Ladies!!!....I think Canada would be a little far but...Hey...We could work out an Exchange Program!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes1

Another good one - on to my list!

Hadn't thought about the ziploc - that would work too!

Great one Denise! On to the list! :thumbsup2

Hmm....if it's THIS easy....:scratchin

You will also need to get some shoes for Cherbear. And pick up some ponchos while you're at it.

A few things I have thought of:Tide in a travel size from Target .99,mini personal fan,sunglasses,moleskin or other blister bandaids(I prefer the ones that are bandaid brand),disposable Dawn sheets for those refillable cups,ziploc baggies in various sizes.Do you have a bag for the parks.

Hmmm....I think I will post my packing list on my report.For some reason I am in the mood now.:goodvibes :surfweb:

How about batteries?

Oh ya! Batteries! Cameras eat batteries! Thanks Declansdad! :thumbsup2

Yep Dream Princess That's what I call all My Ladies!!!....I think Canada would be a little far but...Hey...We could work out an Exchange Program!!!!

Come on up baby! :lmao:

You will also need to get some shoes for Cherbear. And pick up some ponchos while you're at it.
'

Shoes for Cherbear - on my list! Ponchos too!

Wait a second......

That's not right......

Or is it?

Okay, onto my list.....shoes and ponchos for Cherbear.

A few things I have thought of:Tide in a travel size from Target .99,mini personal fan,sunglasses,moleskin or other blister bandaids(I prefer the ones that are bandaid brand),disposable Dawn sheets for those refillable cups,ziploc baggies in various sizes.Do you have a bag for the parks.

Hmmm....I think I will post my packing list on my report.For some reason I am in the mood now.

I have trial sized detergents no mini-fans though. Any idea where in Canada I can get some? People keep posting their great secret shopping places and they are all in the States! What's up with that? ;)

Sunglasses - check. Bandaids and blister pads - check, check.

Great idea on something to wash those cups with.

Baggies - on my list.

I do have a small messanger type bag. Its black, not lime green but I think if I add a LGMHPC it will be okay!

:goodvibes Hi!:wave2: I just found your report! Great pre-trippie! I absolutely love the treasure boxes that you made for your DD's! I also share in your LGMH craziness! I'll be following along!:goodvibes

Kristi =-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter