The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

The chicken skewers at Bengal BBQ are particularly good. Bengal BBQ used to sell these great orange and lemon swirled sorbet thingies and stopped years ago. I loved those. Way better than Dole Whips.

You know, I think I would like to see the Aladdin show too. I hadn't given it much thought before now, and I don't know why, but I think it would be pretty good. The only thing is that I don't know where I am going to squeeze it in on this upcoming trip. We are getting there late on Friday the 19th, and not going into the parks that night, as far as I know (subject to change). We will probably eat and go listen to the carolers in the GCH with our cocoa. The next day, other friends are joining us and I don't think they would be down with the Aladdin show. The following day, my friend can't stay too long at DLR but I think she would like Aladdin too. I would want to squeeze it in while she is still with me, but I don't know if we can pull it off. There is just never enough time to do everything! You really do need like a good block of several days in the parks to be able to get to everything!

Anyway, if you end up seeing Aladdin and I miss it, make sure to let me know how it is!!!:goodvibes

I've actually seen it about 5 times and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Its really something you can't miss. Eric says its what puts him in the Disney mood. I'm surprised you haven't seen it because its one of the things that I have to go see ! Believe me Sherry, I know you'll love it! You should really go and try to see it :)

I've actually seen it about 5 times and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Its really something you can't miss. Eric says its what puts him in the Disney mood. I'm surprised you haven't seen it because its one of the things that I have to go see ! Believe me Sherry, I know you'll love it! You should really go and try to see it :)

I am in FIRM agreement with WazowskiLOVER here. This is a definite MUST. I have heard it said by those who have visited Disney parks around the world that this show is tops.

I hope you make it! :cheer2:

I am in FIRM agreement with WazowskiLOVER here. This is a definite MUST. I have heard it said by those who have visited Disney parks around the world that this show is tops.

I hope you make it! :cheer2:

I am hoping to see it! I should probably get into this ordeal over in my own TR thread rather than hogging up space in Jasmine's thread, but our scheduling for this trip next week at DLR is going to be slightly different than it usually is when we go, and I am not thrilled about it. See, normally one friend and I get to DLR first on day one and have a whole day and evening to do whatever in the parks we want and then the second day is usually devoted to other friends coming to join us. Now, when we have several people joining us, we usually just end up eating and going on a couple of rides, taking a few pictures and then the day is already over because we spend a lot of time chatting and catching up in between eating and rides. It is usually pretty chaotic because we never know exactly when the other people are joining up with us or where they will want to eat, what they will want to do, and it just seems like that 'second day schedule' is reserved for visiting with the other friends and chatting, and not doing too many activities - especially if they only show up for a few hours. And then the third day - if there is one - is usually just a few hours max spent in one of the parks (not both) before we head home. So this next time, next week, my friend and I are getting to DLR late on the first day, like closer to early evening, and my friend is not getting a 3-day Hopper. She is only getting a 2-day hopper, to be used on the next day when the other friends show up, and on the third day, for a few hours. So we will not have a whole day to ourselves to do things like the Aladdin show. We won't be able to do it on Friday, we can't do it on Saturday (those other friends joining us won't like it), most likely, and we would have to squeeze it in somewhere in just a few hours on Sunday if we saw it then. It is going to be a little tough. However, I WILL have some time on my own in the second part of the third day, and even for a few hours on the check-out day, SO I may try to catch Aladdin by myself before I leave!!!

I am hoping to see it! I should probably get into this ordeal over in my own TR thread rather than hogging up space in Jasmine's thread, but our scheduling for this trip next week at DLR is going to be slightly different than it usually is when we go, and I am not thrilled about it. See, normally one friend and I get to DLR first on day one and have a whole day and evening to do whatever in the parks we want and then the second day is usually devoted to other friends coming to join us. Now, when we have several people joining us, we usually just end up eating and going on a couple of rides, taking a few pictures and then the day is already over because we spend a lot of time chatting and catching up in between eating and rides. It is usually pretty chaotic because we never know exactly when the other people are joining up with us or where they will want to eat, what they will want to do, and it just seems like that 'second day schedule' is reserved for visiting with the other friends and chatting, and not doing too many activities - especially if they only show up for a few hours. And then the third day - if there is one - is usually just a few hours max spent in one of the parks (not both) before we head home. So this next time, next week, my friend and I are getting to DLR late on the first day, like closer to early evening, and my friend is not getting a 3-day Hopper. She is only getting a 2-day hopper, to be used on the next day when the other friends show up, and on the third day, for a few hours. So we will not have a whole day to ourselves to do things like the Aladdin show. We won't be able to do it on Friday, we can't do it on Saturday (those other friends joining us won't like it), most likely, and we would have to squeeze it in somewhere in just a few hours on Sunday if we saw it then. It is going to be a little tough. However, I WILL have some time on my own in the second part of the third day, and even for a few hours on the check-out day, SO I may try to catch Aladdin by myself before I leave!!!

GEEEZ ! Well that sucks! Its a shame that you have to sacrifice some things when you go there, but I totally understand. That happened the last time we went to DL. When we went in October, I knew I would not e able to see all the things we would want to because we had 2 newbies and 2 people who hadn't been there in 20 years. I knew it would slow EVERYTHING down and it did. It was a heck of a lot of slowing down to see all the little things.

This time we'll be able to speed it up a bit more.

On a side note, I am REALLLLY stoked about the gas prices right now. I just filled my tank for $17. If it keeps the way it does, we're going to save SOO much money by driving there! WOO !!!

I've been looking at the event schedule for the time that we are there and there are a few things that I want to make sure that we see; the parades. We need to see them all on Saturday & Sunday. These are the ones I want to see :

Pixar Play Parade
Main St. Electrical Parade
Fireworks
Aladdin Musical
Fantasmic

I'm hoping that we can somehow fit all of these in on Saturday & Sunday. This is always up in the air for watching the Electrical Parade & the fireworks because of the weather. Who knows if it will be cancelled. I'm really going to try and fit all these in. I'm not sure which days to do these.

Hey guys,

so what turned out to be an awful day just got a little okay. I've been dealing with a lot of stress today and crying for a ridiculous reason. It sucks dealing with life. ANYWHOOO, I got my backpack and I love it. I'm very happy with it, so anyone who wants to get it, go for it!

With my trip coming up soon and all the issues I'm dealing with right now, I feel like such a selfish person to be spending money on this trip when it could be going to my education. I really need to get my butt into gear and find a better job to pay for school.

Geez, I'm sorry guys. I'm a downer.

Hey guys,

so what turned out to be an awful day just got a little okay. I've been dealing with a lot of stress today and crying for a ridiculous reason. It sucks dealing with life. ANYWHOOO, I got my backpack and I love it. I'm very happy with it, so anyone who wants to get it, go for it!

With my trip coming up soon and all the issues I'm dealing with right now, I feel like such a selfish person to be spending money on this trip when it could be going to my education. I really need to get my butt into gear and find a better job to pay for school.

Geez, I'm sorry guys. I'm a downer.
Aw!!! It's OK!!:hug:

I just wanted to let you know that I'm on board for your trip!!:banana:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Hey everyone :)

I'm updating now ! Yay.

So the issues I was having before are still there, but I have a wonderful family that is helping me out (thank god for that!).

My fiancee got this beauty for me for Christmas :

flip-ultra.jpg

I'm sooo stoked about it! For those who don't know, its a 60 minute Flip Video camera.

My mom also got me this (its gonna work so well for our road trip):

features-rock20080909.jpg

Its so terrible that I know what I'm getting for Christmas but its so much easier when we tell each other what we want. My parents also bought me an adapter for my car to play the music since mine died.

Getting all these cool gadgets is making me so excited about our trip. We only have 18 more days!

I still have not made my PS for Minnie & Friends breakfast, so I need to do that soon. I'm a little side tracked this week because its finals week and I'm getting all my stuff done. Most of my finals consist of turning in work or a portfolio (I'm a graphic design major). I just can't wait to get this week done so I can get things done for our trip.

I really need to make new LGMHs !!

I've been on the DIS and we all have been discussing the same topic for the past day or so, the weather.

I can't believe the weather is like this in California. It seems ridiculous. When I go outside, there is snow in the hills; in the BAY AREA !?! Absurd! This is making me worry, and I'm not even sure I should be. Our trip isn't until the 3rd and I know I have about 16 days for the weather to clear up, but what if it doesn't. This is going to be the first time driving to DL since I was 10 and this time I'm driving it (scary), so I don't reallly know how to get there 100%.

I know that I really don't want I-5 to close down or we're pretty much hosed for the trip. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, etc. in hopes that everything will clear up because I've been looking forward to this trip. Its the only thing lately that has kept me excited.

With that being said, I just finished my last final yesterday and will start to plan out more of what I need to bring and lists of food to eat, places to see, and places to photograph. I also need to make a list of rides that we should go on for the sake of my cousin Jesse. I want to make sure this trip is as magical as can be. We'll see what happens though. For now, I'll part with this self portrait of myself that I did for our first project in my photography class.

DSC_0426.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone !

Its T minus 13 days and I still am in a somewhat poopy mood. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I'm hoping that I get into the spirit, but I doubt I will. I'm hoping that DL will fix that for me, we'll see though.

I still haven't achieved anything in regards to my lists of things to do, but I will soon. I'm just not in the mood. BOO.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! (and I hope the weather lightens up by the time the trip comes!)

Its T minus 13 days and I still am in a somewhat poopy mood. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I'm hoping that I get into the spirit, but I doubt I will. I'm hoping that DL will fix that for me, we'll see though.

I still haven't achieved anything in regards to my lists of things to do, but I will soon. I'm just not in the mood. BOO.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! (and I hope the weather lightens up by the time the trip comes!)

I have been "wrapping" presents all day. Getting more and more ticked as the day continues. I hate wrapping presents and it seems my DH gets out of it every year. I am having a hard time getting completely in the spirit. Disneyland would help.:goodvibes

I have been "wrapping" presents all day. Getting more and more ticked as the day continues. I hate wrapping presents and it seems my DH gets out of it every year. I am having a hard time getting completely in the spirit. Disneyland would help.:goodvibes

I hope so !!

I hope so !!

The smells alone at Christmas time in Disneyland do it for me. And then the look of awe and joy on the little ones in the parks faces as they look at the decorations and the big tree on Main Street.:santa:

The smells alone at Christmas time in Disneyland do it for me. And then the look of awe and joy on the little ones in the parks faces as they look at the decorations and the big tree on Main Street.:santa:

I'm gonna have to say that I agree 100%. I love it their for Christmas! I can't wait to get there. I think thats why I'm not looking forward to Christmas; because in a week we'll be heading for DLR :laughing:

I'm gonna have to say that I agree 100%. I love it their for Christmas! I can't wait to get there. I think thats why I'm not looking forward to Christmas; because in a week we'll be heading for DLR :laughing:

You know I bet you're right about that. They do holidays right don't they?

Good News !!

I officially got into the Christmas spirit today. What, you might ask, did I do to get myself into the spirit ?

BAKING !

I know, crazy right ?

I'm a HUGE baker and I usually go all out and I haven't felt like it. My mom started without me yesterday and I started today. It put me in such a better mood that when I was at work, a man came into the restaurant and said that I had the jolliest voice :goodvibes

Yay ;)

I'm so happy now. I can't wait for our trip !

Good News !!

I officially got into the Christmas spirit today. What, you might ask, did I do to get myself into the spirit ?

BAKING !

I know, crazy right ?

I'm a HUGE baker and I usually go all out and I haven't felt like it. My mom started without me yesterday and I started today. It put me in such a better mood that when I was at work, a man came into the restaurant and said that I had the jolliest voice :goodvibes

Yay ;)

I'm so happy now. I can't wait for our trip !

Oh I'm so glad to hear it. There is something about the smells of Christmas baking that is so wonderful.

Oh I'm so glad to hear it. There is something about the smells of Christmas baking that is so wonderful.

There really is !!!

I've been doing a lot of Christmas stuff for the past couple of days since its all starting tomorrow. After that, I'm going to be completely devoted getting my to do lists done for the big trip !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter