The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

I am loving your trip report, I have been a fan of you and your cousins make- up looks for a long time! Your fireworks and HMH pictures are so pretty! It looks like you guys had an absolute blast on your trip!

Thank you so much 10stime :)

We did have a blast !! I definitely want to keep coming back during Halloween Season !!!

Lovin' your TR! Your family looks like it is very close and that you have a blast when you are together! :lovestruc That is so nice. Keep the pictures coming!

Lovin' your TR! Your family looks like it is very close and that you have a blast when you are together! :lovestruc That is so nice. Keep the pictures coming!

Whats funny is I'm close to them separately, so some of them had never met before! It was great to have all these great people in my life get along with eachother so well :)

Aw, it looks like you guys had tons of fun!

How was the weather?
I bet it was super crowded!

Aw, it looks like you guys had tons of fun!

How was the weather?
I bet it was super crowded!

The weather was PERFECT. It was an average of 74 degrees all three days. It did get kind of chilly on Saturday night, but it was fine just wearing a sweater.

It was actually pretty nice on Friday and relatively nice on Saturday. Sunday it was RIDICULOUS !!!! It took us like 35 minutes to walk from New Orleans Square to Toontown.

You are so adorable!! I love your TR so far and I am in awe that you hand painted those t-shirts - incredible!! I love your fireworks photos, too - are you on Flickr at all?

Thanks curiouser!

I looove my shirts :) I try to do shirts for every trip ! HAHA! I am not on flickr actually; I've only just started playing with photography so I'm a newbie;)

You are so adorable!! I love your TR so far and I am in awe that you hand painted those t-shirts - incredible!! I love your fireworks photos, too - are you on Flickr at all?

Day Three:

The final stretch !! I’ve been so damn busy in the past week (pardon my French!). Shyboy72 was in the emergency room today because he is not feeling well, so give him some pixie dust.

On our last day, I tried to get everyone to wake up early and we did a pretty good job because we were up and packed away out of our hotel rooms before the elders did ! We hung out in the patio area where people eat the continental breakfast until they were ready. We took pictures too :)

family-26-2.jpg

family-27-2.jpg

family-49.jpg

family-52.jpg

I knew we had to head for DCA to get on TSMM so that the people who didn’t get a chance to ride it got to. We were there about 20 minutes before official opening of the park and got in the queue for TSMM that wrapped around toward GRR. We took pictures here too haha :)

family-54.jpg

family-53.jpg

family-55.jpg

It was a funny experience because we were in front of Mr. Potato Head for a good amount of time and he singled out TheAXIOM .. “hey you with the plaid!” It was fun ;) After, we went straight for California Screamin. Both were about a 15 min wait. SOOO worth it! Then we headed towards TOT and got on that twice in a row because the first time it didn’t take our picture HAHA!

l_a7e972a20ef94250b3135311cd72b121.jpg

rides-13.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

family-59.jpg

To end DCA, we went on Monster’s (my fave).

Then we decked it for DL, but stopped to take a family photo at the traditional spot. Once that was done we passed all our park hoppers to TheAXIOM and he ran straight to Indie (which ended up being closed). We got in line for Nemo because we knew that would take a while. TheAXIOM went to Space Mountain but we would be done with the park by the time we could use the FPs. So I directed him to Roger Rabbit because the newbies HAD to go on that. The parents + Shyboy72 hung out and ate some burgers in Tomorrowland while we waited in line for like 45 minutes. We ate some frozen treats and french fries in line. We also took some funny videos that disneyL0VE uploaded on youtube.

l_16dac207d3fa4392bf1155f74072134a.jpg

family-61.jpg

family-63.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

After, we went to ToonTown. BTW, it was CRAZY PACKED on Sunday the 12th. I didn’t want to believe that Columbus Day would affect our trip, but let me tell you, IT DID. Once we got there, Roger was not running, but they said we could use our FPs any time in the day. It was kind of hot outside and kind of frustratingly packed. There was only one other ride I could think of that we should go on, so we headed toward Critter Country to go on Winnie the Pooh. We stopped at Big Thunder on the way there. Before going towards Critter Country we munched down on some Turkey legs and Corn Dogs.

food-11.jpg

food-12.jpg

Pooh was interesting because it was about a 20 minute wait. I’ve never been around for that! Everyone was pretty beat and disneyL0VE & TheAXIOM’s dad (my uncle) was already at DTD waiting for them. We were SOOO pressed for time. It was crazy ! After, we decked it for ToonTown to try one more time before heading out of the park. It took us like 30 minutes to get from Critter Country to ToonTown. It was CRAAAZY BUSINESSS!

We got on the ride, which was fun ! It was soo funny to hear Eeyore say “I can return it if you don’t want it.” Then left the park to do our shopping, but not before I got some shots of Disney Magic. I’m a graphic designer, so placing images on to layouts is a piece of cake and I did not want to try and use what the photopass people were using. So I made my own!

family-65.jpg

family-64.jpg

family-58.jpg

family-57.jpg

We shopped at the World of Disney for our souvenirs/gifts. I loooove the Villian hands in the store! They are too cool for school :)

After, we went to Denny’s for some dinner. I was so tired, I was falling asleep while chewing my food. We did SOOO much the whole weekend and I was beat.

The Shuttle Van guy was waiting for us while we were paying for our meal. We parted with my cousins the DISers and headed for SNA. While hanging out in the airport, my dad, uncle, two cousins, and fiancée went for the bar to wind down. My mom, fiancee’s sisters, and I relaxed at a nearby gate and reminisced about the weekend. On Saturday night I lost my voice and sounded like a 75 year old chain smoker. It was ridiculously funny. Everyone was laughing at me and yelling out my name because I sounded silly. My quote for the day was “I need a lozenge” which I stole off of Sean a CM running our service elevator on TOT. He was the BEST.

About 30 minutes before boarding, we got in a tired/giggly mood and we were cracking up about EVERYTHING. The other passengers waiting in the terminal were staring at us like we were crazy, and I wouldn’t blame them! The flight attendant checking us in said, “wow, I wanna go with you guys wherever you’re going!”

We all were tired/sleeping on the plane, then headed in our separate ways back to reality.

I had a ton of fun, and I know they did too! I looooved this year’s Halloween experience and I hope they think about getting together again for another magical Disney Adventure

Looks like lots more fun! You did a nice job adding the characters in your pics.

How come I have commented on your TR? Doh, I've been reading it since you started too, haha!

You guys are soo awesome! It looks like you had a wonderful time!! I really enjoyed your pics, lady!! :)

Looks like lots more fun! You did a nice job adding the characters in your pics.

Thank you :) My family members wanted me to do for them what I did for TheAXIOM & disneyL0VE on our last trip (i did the same thing for them too!)

What an awaesome TR. Great pics too! Thanks for sharing.

No problem! Thanks for reading it ;)

How come I have commented on your TR? Doh, I've been reading it since you started too, haha!

You guys are soo awesome! It looks like you had a wonderful time!! I really enjoyed your pics, lady!! :)

I figured you were :) HAHA :laughing:

Too bad you couldn't be in the pictures !!! There's always a next time though, right?

Great job on the trip report Jasmine.
I loved the pictures from Mickey's ToT.......you guys looked great & like you had so much fun.
Thanks for sharing.

Great job on the trip report Jasmine.
I loved the pictures from Mickey's ToT.......you guys looked great & like you had so much fun.
Thanks for sharing.

We did :) Thank you !! I can't wait to go again so I do another TR. Now that I have an AP hopefully it can be soon & I'll be able to have better photography shots of our beloved DLR ;)

subbing. I'll be back to read it all later. :)

Thanks JaneJetson! Sorry it took 3 different posts and a miiiillllioon pictures!

Loved your tr. You did such a great job trying to make sure that all the newbies got to do as much as possible. Also, just :love: your mickey & skellington add-ons to your photos. You're so creative!

pixiedust: to shyboy. hope he's doing better.

thanks for sharing!

Loved your tr. You did such a great job trying to make sure that all the newbies got to do as much as possible. Also, just :love: your mickey & skellington add-ons to your photos. You're so creative!

pixiedust: to shyboy. hope he's doing better.

thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much !

He is feeling much better, so thanks for the pixiedust:)

It was really hard on Sunday to do ANYTHING. I'm almost thinking about staying away during October, but I LOOOVE Halloween. We'll see what happens next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter