The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

The make up show looks amazing. Last year I went to an Oprah Winfrey conference in San Francisco and the set up of the make up show reminds me of the way the vendors set up there. Honestly I enjoyed that part as mush as I did the speakers I went to see. Almost, because I love Stacy London, Nate Burkess and they were two of my speakers that I saw.

The make up show looks amazing. Last year I went to an Oprah Winfrey conference in San Francisco and the set up of the make up show reminds me of the way the vendors set up there. Honestly I enjoyed that part as mush as I did the speakers I went to see. Almost, because I love Stacy London, Nate Burkess and they were two of my speakers that I saw.

Thats cool :)

I knowww, it really was a lot of fun to be able to see makeup artists at work. Just seeing them working, totally inspired me to do more stuff! It was so completely awesome!!

Hello Everyone!! (or shall I say, Michele! HAHA)

It is the night before our big trek to Anaheim once again for a DLR trip. We're leaving some time in the afternoon as soon as my fiance Eric (shyboy72), gets off of work (he's scheduled to get off of work at 4, but he's going to try and get off of work early, so lets hope that happens!).

We're taking his mom's big Honda van (we're going to have 7 of us in the van!!). So for this trip its going to be me, Eric, his sisters Brenda (19), Yesenia (13), and Alex (7?), Abby (Brenda's friend), and Eric's mom. My cousin Patrick (TheAXIOM) is meeting us there because he's already in LA visiting his dad. Tomorrow is strictly a travel day, so we'll see how long we're gonna be on the road with the holiday traffic. I'm guessing we'll be on he road for about 8 1/2 hrs (I hope not though!). We officially start our trip on the 4th. We're going to be there on Saturday - Monday in the parks and we're going to leave on Tuesday morning. Hopefully on Monday the parks will lighten up because that would be fantastic! We'll see though.

The only things that we're definitely doing are the Minnie & Friends breakfast at 7:30 AM on the 4th and we're going to sit on Main St. to watch the fireworks on the 4th !

So I'll see you guys soon! Have a Happy Independence Day :)

Well, I hope Eric gets off early. That sure would make the trip down better. I think the earlier you leave the better. But, from todays traffic I think a lot of people left early. I''ll cross my fingers for you. How cool to be at Disneyland for the Fourth of July. I'll bet the fireworks rock even more than normal. And I hope Monday is slow to make up for how busy I expect the weekend is gonna be. Have lots of fun and I look forward to hearing all about it. And of course I am not gonna leave you, you know I am a trip report junkie.:rotfl:

Hello Everyone!! (or shall I say, Michele! HAHA)

Look, Missy - you abandoned MY Trip Report long, long ago!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao: I am still here, but sometimes I am silent. Yesterday, my power was out all day from 7:45 a.m. until nighttime so I couldn't read anything or follow along.

Look, Missy - you abandoned MY Trip Report long, long ago!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao: I am still here, but sometimes I am silent. Yesterday, my power was out all day from 7:45 a.m. until nighttime so I couldn't read anything or follow along.

HAHAHAHAHA :) I knew you were going to say that Sherry !!! Thats too funny :)

Lady, I knew you'd be busy taking care of the DIS so I'm not even gonna go there with you! Power out?!?! You know, I've been hearing that a lot lately and I'm not surprised seeing how the weather is warmer and people are cranking those ACs as high as possible!!

You're so funny Sherry, I <3 you :)

Well, I hope Eric gets off early. That sure would make the trip down better. I think the earlier you leave the better. But, from todays traffic I think a lot of people left early. I''ll cross my fingers for you. How cool to be at Disneyland for the Fourth of July. I'll bet the fireworks rock even more than normal. And I hope Monday is slow to make up for how busy I expect the weekend is gonna be. Have lots of fun and I look forward to hearing all about it. And of course I am not gonna leave you, you know I am a trip report junkie.:rotfl:

You & me both sister! We'll see though. Its already 11:45 and he is yet to call me on his status. Hopefully he can get out sooner than later. I've been talking to my uncle who lives an hour away from LA and he said that by the time we get to LA we won't be dealing with traffic because it will be night time. I hope thats true because it would be nice not to deal with!

I'm so excited about the fireworks, I've been talking to TheAXIOM about it and we're super stoked! Thanks Michele :)

HAHAHAHAHA :) I knew you were going to say that Sherry !!! Thats too funny :)

Lady, I knew you'd be busy taking care of the DIS so I'm not even gonna go there with you! Power out?!?! You know, I've been hearing that a lot lately and I'm not surprised seeing how the weather is warmer and people are cranking those ACs as high as possible!!

You're so funny Sherry, I <3 you :)

Oh no, I am not busy with anything on the DIS other than my usual posting and reading threads! Same stuff I always did. And lately, I have not even been that busy with work, so I have had more time on the DIS. But you know how that goes - I could be idle one week with no work and then suddenly get overwhelmed. I have the e-mail alert subscription to your TR (and Courtney's, and Michele's, and a few others), so I always know when there is a new installment!

My one-day trip is only 2-1/2 weeks away so you have to pop in for that portion of the TR!!:lmao: See, you and Molly and Courtney have had back to back trips (especially you and Molly - one after another after another!! Whew!) and then you will probably slow down for a while, I assume. I haven't been since December and I am never sure how often I will return, or if I have to skip a year or two. So I should be excited about going in a couple of weeks, but I am just kind of blah. Too many other things going on, I think, so I cannot get into the mind frame. I will post more about this in my TR rather than tie up yours but I have not even begun to make plans for anything yet - fall or Christmas or otherwise - because everything keeps popping up to kind of prevent it.

Yep, power was out all day and into the night yesterday due to some underground cable issue. Somehow our GAS-fueled water heater was affected by the ELECTRICITY going out and there was no hot water all day!!! How does that happen?:confused3 And I had one pretty annoyed client who I was not able to do any work for! Then my cell phone battery died because I couldn't charge it. And I couldn't open my fridge to get anything out because I couldn't risk spoiling the food inside it! There were not enough LADWP workers on duty to cover the affected areas (state budget cuts and layoffs), and they didn't get to our area until nighttime - 13 hours after the problem was reported!!

I meant to ask because I don't think I caught it - was the convention you and Kaycee attended at the Anaheim Convention Center or the L.A. Convention Center?

I hope you guys are able to beat the traffic today. I have a feeling it will be awful on some freeways, but maybe you will avoid it.

Oh no, I am not busy with anything on the DIS other than my usual posting and reading threads! Same stuff I always did. And lately, I have not even been that busy with work, so I have had more time on the DIS. But you know how that goes - I could be idle one week with no work and then suddenly get overwhelmed. I have the e-mail alert subscription to your TR (and Courtney's, and Michele's, and a few others), so I always know when there is a new installment!

My one-day trip is only 2-1/2 weeks away so you have to pop in for that portion of the TR!!:lmao: See, you and Molly and Courtney have had back to back trips (especially you and Molly - one after another after another!! Whew!) and then you will probably slow down for a while, I assume. I haven't been since December and I am never sure how often I will return, or if I have to skip a year or two. So I should be excited about going in a couple of weeks, but I am just kind of blah. Too many other things going on, I think, so I cannot get into the mind frame. I will post more about this in my TR rather than tie up yours but I have not even begun to make plans for anything yet - fall or Christmas or otherwise - because everything keeps popping up to kind of prevent it.

Yep, power was out all day and into the night yesterday due to some underground cable issue. Somehow our GAS-fueled water heater was affected by the ELECTRICITY going out and there was no hot water all day!!! How does that happen?:confused3 And I had one pretty annoyed client who I was not able to do any work for! Then my cell phone battery died because I couldn't charge it. And I couldn't open my fridge to get anything out because I couldn't risk spoiling the food inside it! There were not enough LADWP workers on duty to cover the affected areas (state budget cuts and layoffs), and they didn't get to our area until nighttime - 13 hours after the problem was reported!!

I meant to ask because I don't think I caught it - was the convention you and Kaycee attended at the Anaheim Convention Center or the L.A. Convention Center?

I hope you guys are able to beat the traffic today. I have a feeling it will be awful on some freeways, but maybe you will avoid it.

Oh I've had power issues like that before! That sucks ! In fact, last year our power was out on Thanksgiving for 5 hours!! Luckily we cooked the roast on the bbq afterward. We cooked everything on our grill. It was so funny! Everything turned out great though. Luckily, our water was still hot. Thats weird that that happened to you!

OH, actually IMATS was at the Pasadena Convention Center. I really liked it in that area. It was very nice ;) I was hoping it would be at the Anaheim Convention Center because that would be PERFECT.

I'm really hoping for no traffic, but I'm still here at home and not left yet, so the more time passes, the more I'm starting to worry. We'll see though.

Oh I've had power issues like that before! That sucks ! In fact, last year our power was out on Thanksgiving for 5 hours!! Luckily we cooked the roast on the bbq afterward. We cooked everything on our grill. It was so funny! Everything turned out great though. Luckily, our water was still hot. Thats weird that that happened to you!

OH, actually IMATS was at the Pasadena Convention Center. I really liked it in that area. It was very nice ;) I was hoping it would be at the Anaheim Convention Center because that would be PERFECT.

I'm really hoping for no traffic, but I'm still here at home and not left yet, so the more time passes, the more I'm starting to worry. We'll see though.

Power out on Thanksgiving would be horrible. I think you guys did great cooking it all on the grill.

Power out on Thanksgiving would be horrible. I think you guys did great cooking it all on the grill.

I agree! Of all days to NOT want the power to go out, Thanksgiving would be right up there at the top of the list! Yikes!

Oh, Pasadena, eh? Is their convention center near Old Town Pasadena? I like that area of town.

I'm here too! I was reading and I forget to say something. I think you can feel me reading and you know! :lmao:

Hey Guys!!!

Its 6:50 AM right now, and I'm posting here real quick before I start getting ready to go to the parks. We hit SOOO much yesterday and barely had to wait in line. We went to our PS for Minnie & Friends at 7:30 AM, and EVERYONE had an awesome time. I swear, the character interaction is amazing there. WE did so much with them. Then, we went to Fantasyland around 8:30 and went on Peter Pan, the Tea Cups, and Alice in Wonderland. Then we went around to Frontierland and went on Big Thunder (that was pretty much a walk on). Then we went to HM, Winnie the Pooh (and went to Pooh's Corner to get more snacks. Then we headed out to DCA and got there when it just opened at 10 AM. Can you believe we did all of that at DL with only a couple of hrs ?!!?!

Then at DCA, we went on ToT, Monsters, drew some awesome drawings of characters at the Animation building, found out what characters we were in Beasts Library, and put our voices into movies at Ursula's Grotto. After, we headed to Paradise Pier and went on TSMM, Screamin, the Carousel, and the Maliboomer. The only thing we FPed all day was Grizzly. So we ate and waited for the time but went on Soarin' after we ate. THEN Grizzly.

Then everyone else (but Patrick & I) went back to the hotel and we learned how to draw Minnie. After, we went to DL and went on Buzz with the girls (when we met up with them), and Innoventions. Then we met up with Eric and his mom and went on Autopia, IASW, and hung out in Toontown for about 30 minutes. Then we went to go sit and switch off getting food before the fireworks. Can you believe we did soooo much ?!?!?! Crazy! And most of the time, the wait was about 15 minutes!! Crazy!! I have to go get ready now, but I soo had to tell you guys how much we got done on INDEPENDENCE DAY!! I can't believe it.

OH BTW, the fireworks were AMAZING. I kept screaming MAGIIC whenever fireworks were shot from the castle. It was amazzzzzzing!!!! Talk to you all soon! :) BYE!

It sounds like you all had a great time. I hardly wait to read the rest.:goodvibes

I was reading that the 4th was actually pretty mellow! I'm glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait for pics!

Several people have said that the 4th was shockingly non-crowded in DLR. Well, I cannot wait to see what kinds of Minnie & Friends pictures you got this time. Any more teacups on the head?

Your public anxiously awaits you!:banana::banana:

It sounds like you all had a great time. I hardly wait to read the rest.:goodvibes

We did! In fact, I'm completely wiped out from the whole trip. I've never felt so tired after a DLR trip before !

I was reading that the 4th was actually pretty mellow! I'm glad you guys had a great time! I can't wait for pics!

It was really strange! In fact, it didn't get busy until Monday !!! I was so confused by it. Aren't people supposed to be at work ?!?

Several people have said that the 4th was shockingly non-crowded in DLR. Well, I cannot wait to see what kinds of Minnie & Friends pictures you got this time. Any more teacups on the head?

Your public anxiously awaits you!:banana::banana:

It was nice not having crowds! We didn't have many crowds on Sunday either! It was mainly Monday and that was terrible. We got sooo many pictures this time. I have 600 pictures from my camera that I have to go through and then there are pictures from Eric's sister's (Brenda) camera too. This TR is going to be a NOVEL! HAHA. We did soo much! No teacups on the head this time, but dancing along with Pooh Bear, yes :)

Yay! I am hunkering down for the novel! I love novels and epic, mega-Trip Reports!!:cool1::cool1: I want to see the dancing with Pooh pictures! And you must, must, must post some of these gems on that character meal photo thread I linked you to! That thread NEEDS your great Minnie & Friends photos! (P.S. I want to get as many photos on there as possible because I want to eventually make it a sticky!)

You have to act fast on this TR section lately, though, I notice - so many people are posting that it seems like if you don't constantly post on your TR or keep it active every couple of hours, it slips quickly way down the page!

It was nice not having crowds! We didn't have many crowds on Sunday either! It was mainly Monday and that was terrible. We got sooo many pictures this time. I have 600 pictures from my camera that I have to go through and then there are pictures from Eric's sister's (Brenda) camera too. This TR is going to be a NOVEL! HAHA. We did soo much! No teacups on the head this time, but dancing along with Pooh Bear, yes :)

Hey - I know that's the way I like my TR!! A novel/picture book. There's no better way.

Yay! I am hunkering down for the novel! I love novels and epic, mega-Trip Reports!!:cool1::cool1: I want to see the dancing with Pooh pictures! And you must, must, must post some of these gems on that character meal photo thread I linked you to! That thread NEEDS your great Minnie & Friends photos! (P.S. I want to get as many photos on there as possible because I want to eventually make it a sticky!)

You have to act fast on this TR section lately, though, I notice - so many people are posting that it seems like if you don't constantly post on your TR or keep it active every couple of hours, it slips quickly way down the page!

All the trip reports are getting heavy action because its summer vacation time! Its pretty crazy :)

I promise as soon as I'm done editing I'll move my stuff over to that thread. I swear I've been editing photos for over a day and I'm not done (and thats just with my camera, I still need to get the pictures from Eric's sister's camera!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter