The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

Man, do I wish I could go as often as you (and a few others) :worship: But I am completely A-OK with living through your TR's!! And I really feel you on the photo front as far as editing is concerned. I never thought I was going to finish going through the photos I took in March and I only now (like 2 days ago) got the photos that my partner in crime took! And of course now I am minus one laptop and photo editing software program! Argggggg! But it's the price we pay for capturing our memories, huh?

Seeing your photos from Minnie's makes me really wish I could start every single morning off that way! Loving the group of characters you got, and I'm so jealous you got to see Rabbit. Total awesomeness!

You can totally live through my TR, you're completely welcome!! :) Oh god yes, is editing ridiculous. It does help though that I know a lot of keyboard shortcuts for photoshop, so it takes less time per photo ! YES.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Minnie & Friends breakfast especially early in the morning, and oh yes it was exciting to see rabbit! yay :)

I commented earlier but I guess it got lost in internet space. Great trip report as usual. I felt so sorry for Alexandra. She seemed so scared to begin with. I was so happy that she seemed to really start enjoying herself. I think that early breakfast looks like the perfect time. I think next time we are going to do that one instead of Goofy's Kitchen and do it early. Thanks for sharing.

I know, poor girl. I felt bad for her at the beginning of the trip, but I started to notice that she was using her fear to take advantage of the situation HAHA! The early breakfast is perfect. If you don't mind getting up early, I'd say go for the earliest PS which is 7 so that by the time you're done, the park just opens and there will be barely any wait :) Its sooo perfect!

Sherry just reminded me that you have an ongoing report here, and I figured I should check it out. :)

Ew ew ew ew.... I did temp work in '02 for a company that coordinated shipments from train to oceangoing vessel and vice versa, and some of the shipments involved that B word there before "face", and it was going from the meatyards of middle America off to Shanghai, where hubby (who lived and ate in various parts of Asia in his early life) said they were likely for soup purposes.

Ew ew ew ew.

What a first post to have read for me! :rotfl:

Your cousin is Patrick, right? The one with the spiky hair? If so, read on. If not, ignore, b/c this will be stupid. Your pictures with him remind me of hubby's pix with his sister. It's like...boy version and girl version of the same features. :) I actually had to have hubby put away a pic he had of him and his sister b/c they looked SO much alike it started freaking me out. :scared:

"Patrick & I finally unlocked the ship in the Buzz Lightyear section of the ride and threw rings into the mouth of a robot that had different point levels at different times. VERY COOL."

How'd ya do that? I know how to turn the barn upside down, but how do you do THAT???

You guys look like you're having so much fun....

Eww! That is gross ! Thanks for stopping in to look at my TR! It really is ongoing haha. Patrick and I do look alike sometimes which is pretty funny that you said that. It became the topic of conversation tonight at his birthday party. I think that myself, Patrick, and his sister Kaycee look a like among the cousins. In fact, Alexandra thought he was my brother HAHA. Even though we're completely different skin tones!

OH the unlocking of the ship!!! You have to get all of the aliens on the ship and it disappears and lets this robot open its mouth in 3 intervals at different point values and you shoot rings into its mouth.

WE ALWAYS have a lot of fun :)

:rotfl: About Patrick singing the Winnie the Pooh theme song. Oh man, I miss that show! Now they just show the lame computer animated version with the little red head girl. :headache:

Eric's sisters and his Mom are sooo cute! :goodvibes Does Eric's family speak a lot of Spanish?

That gumbo looks so good. I never have gotten the gumbo, I just give in and always get the clam chowder.

Can't wait for more!! :woohoo:

I know, Patrick is SUCH a jokester. I never really watched the show so I can't relate HAHA :)

Eric's mom doesn't speak English, but she understands a little bit of it. His sisters speak spanish so they talk to her in spanish and translate, I try a little bit but I feel so embarrassed because I feel like I'm saying things wrong in spanish. Patrick was totally game to speaking spanish so it was totally cool the whole weekend.

Its funny because I used to have a live in sitter when I was little and spanish was my first language. They kept me in bilingual classes until was in 3rd grade because they kicked me out (they needed more room for people who needed to learn to speak english!). But I don't remember it! BOO. How about you with Jesus, does his family speak a lot of spanish?

The gumbo is good! Its different from the gumbo in the BB or at Cafe Orleans. It has more of a tomato based stew and its more spicy. You should try it!!

I'll get to more soon, I promise!

Oh lucky, you have been so many times since I've been away!! I always love your pictures. Whether it's your camera or editing, the colors are always great. I choked a bit when you said your cousin sang the Pooh song in the morning. So funny.

Oh lucky, you have been so many times since I've been away!! I always love your pictures. Whether it's your camera or editing, the colors are always great. I choked a bit when you said your cousin sang the Pooh song in the morning. So funny.

I have!! I can't believe how many times I've been to DLR in the past 3 months. Its too ridiculous to comprehend :laughing:

Thanks for the photo compliments, most of the time its the camera but I do bump up the colors here and there using photoshop. I know how to manually manipulate specific colors but thats only because I'm a graphic design major and have to know the program! HAHA.

Oh & I thought it was pretty darn funny myself when I heard my cousin singing the winnie the pooh song! soo funny :)

I have!! I can't believe how many times I've been to DLR in the past 3 months. Its too ridiculous to comprehend :laughing:

Thanks for the photo compliments, most of the time its the camera but I do bump up the colors here and there using photoshop. I know how to manually manipulate specific colors but thats only because I'm a graphic design major and have to know the program! HAHA.

Oh & I thought it was pretty darn funny myself when I heard my cousin singing the winnie the pooh song! soo funny :)

You should probably just move to Anaheim, but then again shouldn't we all?

I'm trying as hard as I can to get people to go down with me in August and then I'm going in September for my mom's birthday. I think I'm going to get an AP because I want to go again next March for my birthday. I'm obviously just trying to catch up with your number of visits.

You should probably just move to Anaheim, but then again shouldn't we all?

I'm trying as hard as I can to get people to go down with me in August and then I'm going in September for my mom's birthday. I think I'm going to get an AP because I want to go again next March for my birthday. I'm obviously just trying to catch up with your number of visits.

YES, we all should!

If you plan on going atleast 2 times, I think an AP is worth it. I'd say, if you'd like, we can play a game of how many times you can go to DLR in a year :laughing: Its a super fun game HAHA :)

Wazowskilover this is a great TR.:thumbsup2

My husband and I are taking our 2 girls in November and we can't wait so it is fun to feel like we are there now through your trip. Thanks for sharing.

YES, we all should!

If you plan on going atleast 2 times, I think an AP is worth it. I'd say, if you'd like, we can play a game of how many times you can go to DLR in a year :laughing: Its a super fun game HAHA :)

Oh I'm definitely down for that game. But in a calendar year or like...a year from today? I say a year from today to be fair. Now my wallet will be in trouble!

I know, Patrick is SUCH a jokester. I never really watched the show so I can't relate HAHA :)

Eric's mom doesn't speak English, but she understands a little bit of it. His sisters speak spanish so they talk to her in spanish and translate, I try a little bit but I feel so embarrassed because I feel like I'm saying things wrong in spanish. Patrick was totally game to speaking spanish so it was totally cool the whole weekend.

Its funny because I used to have a live in sitter when I was little and spanish was my first language. They kept me in bilingual classes until was in 3rd grade because they kicked me out (they needed more room for people who needed to learn to speak english!). But I don't remember it! BOO. How about you with Jesus, does his family speak a lot of spanish?

The gumbo is good! Its different from the gumbo in the BB or at Cafe Orleans. It has more of a tomato based stew and its more spicy. You should try it!!

That’s how Jesus’ Dad is. Well he speaks English, very little, but enough to kind of get by. The boys all speak English and Spanish and so does his Mom. His Dad talks to me in Spanish and English and I understand. I usually answer in English. I feel embarrassed too. I understand quite a bit of Spanish, so when the family speaks Spanish, I usually understand the gist of the conversation, but speaking back in Spanish is a different story. My Mom speaks fluent Spanish, so who knows why I don’t!

The gumbo sounds soo good. I’m getting that next time instead of the clam chowder!

Jasmine, not only did my friend not get me any goodies at the Disney Store (actually, I think it is World of Disney) in NYC, she didn't even go into the store at all! TOTAL bungFACE!:mad: I have been requesting that she visit it for over a year, and she didn't go in. I thought she HAD gone in and just not gotten me anything - but she confessed that she skipped it altogether! (She said, "Well, if it had been in Times Square like it was SUPPOSED to be, then I would have gone in...") Of course, I am different in that I couldn't imagine going to NYC and SKIPPING the largest Disney Store in the world, but that's just me!:lmao: You know how big OUR World of Disney store is in DTD - imagine one that is bigger than that!:scared1: I have lost people in the DTD World of Disney before. It is scary! In fact, when I go back to try to get an 'extra' of that Mickey/paint shirt in WoD, I will probably not find it on the first try! I will likely skip right over it.

I want more Trip Report!:cool1::cool1: I have been referring people a lot lately to your TR and Courtney's for recent Minnie & Friends pictures, and they are getting the benefit of seeing your great TR in progress, so keep it coming!

You said you love the movie "Love Actually," correct? I remember that from last year. Bumbershoot and I were discussing it over on her TR thread and I said I thought I remembered that you were a fan as well.

I went to the WOD store in NYC and it was HUGE. HUGE HUGE. Massive. I remember getting lost, it being really stuffy and my parents being really annoyed because they wanted to leave.

I don't remember if I bought anything though.

I went to the WOD store in NYC and it was HUGE. HUGE HUGE. Massive. I remember getting lost, it being really stuffy and my parents being really annoyed because they wanted to leave.

I don't remember if I bought anything though.

I cannot even imagine a World of Disney larger than the one we have in DTD. Yikes! I literally lost Shawn in that store and realized we have to make a meeting place just in case we get separated in the future! Was the NYC WOD in Times Square when you went or was it on 55th Street? I thought they had some cute Minnie Statue of Liberty knick knacks, from a picture I saw. My friend would have no idea what to get anyway - even if she had gone in. If it is not a technical gadget store, she is out of her element.

Wazowskilover this is a great TR.:thumbsup2

My husband and I are taking our 2 girls in November and we can't wait so it is fun to feel like we are there now through your trip. Thanks for sharing.

No problem! Thanks for coming along, especially since I have so many TRs on here now ! HAHA :)

Oh I'm definitely down for that game. But in a calendar year or like...a year from today? I say a year from today to be fair. Now my wallet will be in trouble!

HAHA! Oh, I know. Well, if we counted a calendar year, I'd totally win. Maybe we should just do that, and declare me winner :laughing:

That’s how Jesus’ Dad is. Well he speaks English, very little, but enough to kind of get by. The boys all speak English and Spanish and so does his Mom. His Dad talks to me in Spanish and English and I understand. I usually answer in English. I feel embarrassed too. I understand quite a bit of Spanish, so when the family speaks Spanish, I usually understand the gist of the conversation, but speaking back in Spanish is a different story. My Mom speaks fluent Spanish, so who knows why I don’t!

The gumbo sounds soo good. I’m getting that next time instead of the clam chowder!

Oh goodness, I know EXACTLY what you mean Courtney. His mom is exactly the same way. She can get by with little things here and there and she comprehends conversational english, but she can't speak the language. She speaks to me in Spanish and I speak back to her in English. Its weird, but it works. I feel bad for doing it, but I'm so embarrassed about my Spanish. Eric says I speak just fine, but I'm not confident about it. His siblings all pretty much translate back and forth for us when we're completely immersed in a conversation and both of us have no problem with it. She's really great to talk to so its fine.

You should give the gumbo a try, its pretty darn good!

Jasmine, not only did my friend not get me any goodies at the Disney Store (actually, I think it is World of Disney) in NYC, she didn't even go into the store at all! TOTAL bungFACE!:mad: I have been requesting that she visit it for over a year, and she didn't go in. I thought she HAD gone in and just not gotten me anything - but she confessed that she skipped it altogether! (She said, "Well, if it had been in Times Square like it was SUPPOSED to be, then I would have gone in...") Of course, I am different in that I couldn't imagine going to NYC and SKIPPING the largest Disney Store in the world, but that's just me!:lmao: You know how big OUR World of Disney store is in DTD - imagine one that is bigger than that!:scared1: I have lost people in the DTD World of Disney before. It is scary! In fact, when I go back to try to get an 'extra' of that Mickey/paint shirt in WoD, I will probably not find it on the first try! I will likely skip right over it.

I want more Trip Report!:cool1::cool1: I have been referring people a lot lately to your TR and Courtney's for recent Minnie & Friends pictures, and they are getting the benefit of seeing your great TR in progress, so keep it coming!

You said you love the movie "Love Actually," correct? I remember that from last year. Bumbershoot and I were discussing it over on her TR thread and I said I thought I remembered that you were a fan as well.

Well thats a waste, not going to the WoD store over there! I bet its ridiculously fantastic! I've never been to NY but I've always wanted to go. Kaycee is not ridiculously far from NY, so I'm hoping on one of my visits to her place that we'll take a road trip one day. Who knows though!

Thanks for being my PR here in the DIS :) I'm so behind on posting the rest of the days, I'm just feeling overwhelmed with the photos to begin day two! It will happen though, I promise!

Oh, I DO love that movie Love Actually. Its so good :) I haven't watched it in a while, but my mom and I were just having a conversation about the movie. How serendipitous!!! Its just an overall feel good movie and I like how all the characters connect in some way.

On like Donkey Kong :) WOO!!

920789_20050104_screen009.jpg

Oh goodness, I know EXACTLY what you mean Courtney. His mom is exactly the same way. She can get by with little things here and there and she comprehends conversational english, but she can't speak the language. She speaks to me in Spanish and I speak back to her in English. Its weird, but it works. I feel bad for doing it, but I'm so embarrassed about my Spanish. Eric says I speak just fine, but I'm not confident about it. His siblings all pretty much translate back and forth for us when we're completely immersed in a conversation and both of us have no problem with it. She's really great to talk to so its fine.

And you know what? Jesus' family that lives IN Mexico, I swear their Spanish is so much harder to understand to me. I don't know, but I can't understand it as easily as I can the Spanish I hear here. I understand when I hear people talking at the store or whatever, but when his family comes up, I'm like what? I think they speak faster? Who knows. :confused3

:lmao:

:banana:

And you know what? Jesus' family that lives IN Mexico, I swear their Spanish is so much harder to understand to me. I don't know, but I can't understand it as easily as I can the Spanish I hear here. I understand when I hear people talking at the store or whatever, but when his family comes up, I'm like what? I think they speak faster? Who knows. :confused3

Thats what Eric says about how they speak Spanish in Mexico! He said he doesn't understand them sometimes. It totally makes me nervous about going there because I'll be totally screwed! HAHA. I think its the words they use too because they are more complex

HAHAHA !! :laughing::lmao::rotfl2: Thats phenomenal :)

Sorry guys I haven't updated on my TR yet! I was going to today, but I picked up a shift at work last minute and I'm going with ALL the cousins (thats right, ALL of them) to watch Harry Potter tomorrow. EEEEK!!!! I'm sooo frikkin excited!! AHHH!!!

Sorry guys I haven't updated on my TR yet! I was going to today, but I picked up a shift at work last minute and I'm going with ALL the cousins (thats right, ALL of them) to watch Harry Potter tomorrow. EEEEK!!!! I'm sooo frikkin excited!! AHHH!!!

Maybe we'll forgive you, maybe not ;);) But have fun seeing Harry Potter! Dre and I saw it last night at midnight and I was definitely not dissapointed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter