The walking dead amc #2

Where's all the people???

This thread used to be on fire for days after the latest episode. Is this season that lackluster? Is it the new boards? Anyone?

Where's all the people???

This thread used to be on fire for days after the latest episode. Is this season that lackluster? Is it the new boards? Anyone?

I frequent another forum (IMDB) where the boards are always on fire and ironically, The Walking Dead on that forum has been slow too. I honestly think there's just not much to discuss! Two weeks ago, the episode was very boring IMO - walk, walk, sweat, look sad, walk, walk, take a drink, walk. That was it until Aaron showed up in the last 20 seconds. Last week was a little more suspenseful. Next week looks promising with the introduction of the Alexandria Safe Zone. As a comic reader, I'm anxious to see how they interpret it on TV based on how it came off in the comics.

Ok...I admit it. I was irritated with last Sunday's episode. :rolleyes1 The whole drive a different road in the middle of the night thing really bugged me ;) I know it was supposed to be to avoid any traps these new people might have set. But it came off as just another reason to get stuck in the walker mob and have a little excitement in the episode. Seriously, why do they drive so fast at night and keep taking their eyes off the road?? ;) How many cars do you have to destroy before you learn to slow down :car:

As sedate as the last couple of episodes may have been, I do like that they are all back together again and one episode flows to the next. I like this much better than having to wait 3 or 4 episodes to see what happens to one set of characters.

How did Eric end up with the group in the RV (Abraham & Co.)? I'm guessing that he fired the flare that Rick & Co. saw after he was injured and Abraham & Co. found him? I know it's not integral to the story but it's bugging me to not know.

The series keeps me watching because I know there will be 2, 3, 4, maybe even 5 really boring "character building" episodes and then a big shocker episode or two. I have really disliked the last 2 eps but I always know something is coming... so I keep watching.

Seriously, why do they drive so fast at night and keep taking their eyes off the road??

Right?? I know it's night time but how did Glenn not see the walker herd and just plow right into them so unexpectedly.

How did Eric end up with the group in the RV (Abraham & Co.)? I'm guessing that he fired the flare that Rick & Co. saw after he was injured and Abraham & Co. found him? I know it's not integral to the story but it's bugging me to not know.

They said it quickly but when Eric fired the flare, someone mentioned that the RV group was going to think it was them. Michonne ran off towards the flare, assuming the RV would be headed in that direction and their best shot at linking up with the RV again was to find Eric who had fired the flare. The RV group evidently found Eric first, saved him and his broken ankle, and I guess led him to whatever that building they were going to sleep in was. Must have been some kind of known safe spot since Aaron took Rick & Co there too.

Last week was a little more suspenseful. Next week looks promising with the introduction of the Alexandria Safe Zone. As a comic reader, I'm anxious to see how they interpret it on TV based on how it came off in the comics.
I don't read the comics, so all I know is the scuttlebut that it's a "good" place, but if it is, show's over. Obviously it either ISN'T safe, or doesn't stay safe long. IMO.

Ok...I admit it. I was irritated with last Sunday's episode. :rolleyes1 The whole drive a different road in the middle of the night thing really bugged me ;) I know it was supposed to be to avoid any traps these new people might have set. But it came off as just another reason to get stuck in the walker mob and have a little excitement in the episode. Seriously, why do they drive so fast at night and keep taking their eyes off the road??
I had a big problem with that whole bit. First with Aaron not telling them where to go..what difference does it make who drives?? SO stupid. And yes, does no one watch the road????? And do the wipers not work? At the very least you should be trying to use them! And if you can't see, why keep going 100 MPH?

These are the things that annoy the heck out of me. That and Rick giving in so easily to going int he first place. Are you crazy man??? Clean out the barn and stay there a while! First time some just showered, perfectly coiffed guy comes to me and says "I'm safe, no stranger danger here" I'd be heading for the hills, after cold cocking him of course :teeth:

I think the only reason Rick caved in and decided to go was because everyone else did. He was the only one not keen on going. Everyone else was ready to go immediately. I thought it was unlikely they would all be so willing to go, especially after the Terminus disaster.

The Walking Dead finale will be 90 minutes long!!! Hope it is an action packed, knock it out of the park episode :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: This has generally been a slow season for me ::yes::

The Walking Dead finale will be 90 minutes long!!! Hope it is an action packed, knock it out of the park episode :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: This has generally been a slow season for me ::yes::

When does the finale air? I do agree it's been a slow season, especially since the second half started.

Right?? I know it's night time but how did Glenn not see the walker herd and just plow right into them so unexpectedly.

They said it quickly but when Eric fired the flare, someone mentioned that the RV group was going to think it was them. Michonne ran off towards the flare, assuming the RV would be headed in that direction and their best shot at linking up with the RV again was to find Eric who had fired the flare. The RV group evidently found Eric first, saved him and his broken ankle, and I guess led him to whatever that building they were going to sleep in was. Must have been some kind of known safe spot since Aaron took Rick & Co there too.

Thanks! I was thinking it went about like that but wasn't sure if maybe I missed something.

Well everyone's thoughts on this episode??? Thoughts on what happened to the gun? Oh and I love Daryl and his presence

Carol is the BEST! I'm just a little ole housewife and miss my husband....LOVE HER! :love:

I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for the big AARRGGHH but there were a lot of little ones, things that make you go hmmmm....this will not end well.

I don't know where the gun is, but I think Rick's radar is finally up, thank GOD. What's up with that girl? I think if they can talk to her, they'd have a better clue of what's what. And that blonde girls husband and Deanna's son have gotta go. You know that up front.

So my favorite people this episode are Carol, Glenn & Carl (his radars up too). Can't WAIT for next week!

I liked it. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Loved Rick's last line. We'll make it work, if they don't we'll just take the place!! Daryl and Carol were funny.

I really liked the shoulder badge on Rick’s new jacket that contained the Latin phrase, which when translated means “We will rise again.” Four more episodes this season. All heck is going to break lose (I hope)! I just wonder what the story is behind this Alexandria group????

That girl that ran off into the wood's that Carl followed, what's up with her?

Carol's interview was THE BEST, she never stops thinking. Everyone else was either straightforward honest or tried to be cagey, but were still too revealing.
She walked in there with a plan. I really do believe she's the strongest survivor of them all.
And I love how she created an opportunity to sleuth around. :)

Our whole family got a chuckle when Carol told Daryl to take a shower, DH and DD had been saying that for 30 minutes. lol.
Speaking of that little scene.... FINALLY... I thought the fun Carol-Daryl interaction was gone forever.

I think/hope most of the Alexandrians are okay people, BUT assigning Noah the job of "Runner" seems suspicious or stupid. He's injured and can't move as fast as others, how does that make him a good choice for that job? Glenn, sure. Tara, I guess. But Noah? Seems like Rick's group had a lot of better people for that position, and it makes me suspicious that they took him... Maybe that smug ROTC moron just chose people he thought would be followers and do whatever he said?

As for the hidden gun. I think Alexandrians were watching them all along when they were with Aaron. They saw him hide it, and they took it to prevent him from doing exactly what he planned to do, bring in a hidden weapon.

I think both of the teen girls have a story to tell. I'm interested to see how that plays out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter