The Shop Disney Parks app is up!

That's what they told me when I finally got through to someone last Saturday, and then no one ever called me back. Hope someone calls you back and you can get it resolved.

If you didn't have any luck keep trying. I finally received an email response this morning after emailing again (I also sent one to guest services so not sure if that helped too or not). One thing, the link on the app took me to the number 844-560-6400. In the email they said their number is actually 877-560-6400. Even though I don't have a reason to call now I tried that number and it was ringing instead of a busy signal.

I'm having major problems with my order and was searching for advice. The 844 number just rings a busy signal...for two days now... I just tried the 877 number above, but it goes to a moving and storage company. Any advice for reaching an actual person? I've emailed. I guess I'll try that again. I did talk to someone over the weekend, but they can't do anything over the weekend, etc. and then we got disconnected before she could take my information for a return call.

Yikes. Sorry to hear how many people are waiting for orders. We ordered around Black Friday (board games) and they came in about a week. It was a bit confusing as we expected things to come together, and even though the order was made all at once on the same day items came at random times and days in different packaging.
Also, if you have AP or DVC discounts etc... make sure your accounts ARE in fact linked up correctly. My husband isn't as careful with ordering online as I am and didn't notice he didn't get our DVC discount on the order. We're chalking it up as lesson learned, but I was tempted to perhaps call and see if they could retroactively apply our discount, but we decided not to bother.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

If you didn't have any luck keep trying. I finally received an email response this morning after emailing again (I also sent one to guest services so not sure if that helped too or not). One thing, the link on the app took me to the number 844-560-6400. In the email they said their number is actually 877-560-6400. Even though I don't have a reason to call now I tried that number and it was ringing instead of a busy signal.

I finally got my jacket today. I will be writing an email tomorrow to express my disappointment on how they handled this whole thing.

The problem though is that moulinette is from New Zealand and the app is only able to send purchases to U.S. addresses, although I wonder how she was able to download the app in the first place.

My family lives in the US, I was sending it to their house :)

So it did turn out to be a big drama that eventually got sorted. I made 4 orders over the course of a week in November and the last 2 orders shipped, but the other 2 just remained as processing. I emailed them with the order numbers and they responded after a few days saying it was busier than usual, but at this point I thought something must be wrong, because it had been over 2 weeks, so I emailed them back and they responded with just sending me the tracking numbers for the 2 orders that had shipped, which was not the 2 orders I was even enquiring about.

So I called them (I swear something is wrong with their phone lines, it took me nearly an hour to get through) and they just had no record of those 2 orders even though I could still see them in the app and had confirmation emails. They just did not appear under my account at all. Anyway, the cast member was very nice on the phone and asked me what I had ordered and then said she would send me the items for free with express shipping, because I shouldn't have had to wait that long. Another week later I still hadn't heard anything (I was told I would be emailed with the tracking number), so I called again (also took all morning to get through) and I had been given the wrong confirmation number, but they said 2 of the items had been sourced from Disneyland and were preparing to ship soon, but the one from Disney World might take a little bit longer. But when my family got home yesterday the 2 items from Disneyland were there, and I presume the one from Disney World will be showing up soon.

Glad it got sorted, because it has been nearly a month since I ordered them and it was very nice of them to send me the items for free. I was just expecting for them to offer to cover shipping when she said she would do it as a phone order.

As an update I finally received my shirt, Monday, the 14th - almost a month after ordering! I was just happy to have the shirt. I was offered a refund of the amount as well which they said for the trouble but I declined stating I wasn't out for anything free, that I just wanted the shirt that I ordered. Supposedly it was listed as shipped but never actually made it into the box with one of the other items. I;m just happy it's taken care of and I have received everything ordered :)

I have had pretty positive experiences with the app so far. We got a shirt back in September for my son's birthday and recently I was excited to see that they had the Peter Pan Tsum Tsums back in stock when the Disney Store has been sold out for weeks. I like it so far. Just wanted to add a good experience to the list.

I had no problems with 3 out of 4 orders - it was just one item on my first order. The others I had some parts of the orders arrive even before I received the shipping notification :)

a package I ordered on the 11th just shipped (well label created) today, but is being sent UPS next day air. Maybe that's to make up for the time it took to ship?

Just an update, but I noticed on the Shop Parks App that they extended the free shipping offer through January 31, 2016.

Just an update, but I noticed on the Shop Parks App that they extended the free shipping offer through January 31, 2016.
Oh! That is great news! Thanks for sharing! I ordered the attraction posters earlier in the free shipping promo, but they called and said they were out and would get more this month, so hopefully they pop up soon. I wasn't sure they would honor the shipping deal, but now it shouldn't matter.

I had mixed results with the App. Used it last month in the parks. Fun! It was helpful finding where things were being sold in the parks. Took a long time to open and load, but not sure if that was my connection or not. I was in the parks, so on WiFi, but still got spotty coverage.
So I shopped and loaded several item I saw in my cart. After all, free shipping and saving space in the luggage, right? So I got home and tried to make my purchase. Error. Tried again. Error. Called two or three times and finally got through to someone who told me it won't recognize a PO Box for the billing address. Seriously. Said they were "working on it". Me: 'so what do I do?" Them: "call this number and place your order through them". Okaaaay.

So I called, got a nice lady, but had to literally go back to my phone app shopping cart and write down all the SKU numbers so I could read them off to her. I had 14 items! So about 1/2 later (nice lady, but she had to look everything up one by one), my order is placed. This was December 22.

I got a phone message this past Monday saying one of the items I had ordered was now out of stock. Really. I walked past that item every day in the parks and didn't pick it up, thinking I've got it in my cart so I should be good. Even when I got home on the 22nd, still thought "I've got it ordered, should be good. It was IN stock when I ordered it. NOW, it's out of stock (it was a Christmas item).

So, mixed results. Left me a bit disappointed. If you have a PO box for your credit card billing (because, like, who doesn't now with mail theft everywhere), beware.

I’m sorry so many of you are having issues with the site. Knock on wood but since I got park from WDW 3 weeks ago, I’ve already placed 3 orders for stuff I forgot to go back for or didn’t have time to go back and have received them within a week of ordering. I love this shop!!

They extended, but modified the free shipping offer in the Shop Parks App again. This time there is free shipping for orders over $99 through March 8, 2016!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter