The Shop Disney Parks app is up!

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
And it is GLORIOUS! I'm at home, but I love the fact that I now have a way to buy things from the park and get it shipped straight to my house. Now, if I ever get a little too "homesick", I'll be able to remedy myself a little bit with some new pins! ;)

Anyone there now have it downloaded? How helpful is it for in-park shopping?

Do they offer the character Magic Bands? It would be nice to buy those before you get in the parks.

Doesn't seem to have everything. I was planning to buy a couple onesies for a friend expecting a baby, but don't see them in the app. Would be nice if you could see everything by store.

Anyone willing to take a screen shot of the icon for me? Or the download page? I can't get it to come up anywhere. I've tried every combination of "Disney-Shop-Park" I can think of. :badpc:

Anyone willing to take a screen shot of the icon for me? Or the download page? I can't get it to come up anywhere. I've tried every combination of "Disney-Shop-Park" I can think of. :badpc:
Are you searching on an iPad? Click on the upper left where it might show iPad and change that to iPhone. It should show up then.

A huge majority of things are "in store purchase" only. Useless for shopping at home! Disappointed.

Do they offer the character Magic Bands? It would be nice to buy those before you get in the parks.

I just downloaded and was very excited to see MagicBands!! However, the ones I wanted were all "in store purchase" only... :(

Anyone know if this will be likely to change in the future where I can buy them on the app?

Anyone see a way to get a Disney Visa discount to work?
Update...I found the discount section in the profile area. The app is for use with AP and DVC member discounts only. Kind of a bummer, but I'm just glad I got my lighted pumpkin headed my way! It was sold out by the time I arrived in mid-October last year, and now I don't have to fly home with it. Lol! Happy shopping, everyone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter