The Shop Disney Parks app is up!

When you go to review and purchase, says free shipping on most home deliveries through Jan 2!

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship an order? I ordered something 7 days ago on the app, and it still just says order processing. Even the pending transaction has fallen off my credit card now.

Absolutely call them! I would be concerned about that pending transaction being dropped from your card- is it a high demand hard to get item? I have ordered from the apps, several times. We loved it during our trip as we could use it to avoid having to go through the long checkout line or worrying about how to pack everything in our checked luggage. I have also used it from home. I have never had anything take a week or more to ship. We actually had things we bought on vacation that showed up before we even got home.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship an order? I ordered something 7 days ago on the app, and it still just says order processing. Even the pending transaction has fallen off my credit card now.

I ordered an Alex and Ani Leia bangle on 11/5 and they shipped it 11/6.

Also ordered a Dooney from the app on Cyber Monday and it's still processing. Maybe it just depends on the item?

This app is for US residents only

I was wondering why you mentioned this, but then I checked moulinette's profile and saw that she's from Aukland, which, unless there's one in the U.S., is in New Zealand. I gotta wonder though how she was able to download the app.

Personally, I think they got a lot of orders while they were doing the Magical Deals during the Thanksgiving period so all of the orders are taking longer than previously to process. I ordered before Thanksgiving and it took between only one or two days for the order to ship. For the items placed after Thanksgiving, it's taking a lot longer. I placed an order on Black Friday and didn't find out that part of the order was cancelled until yesterday and I still haven't heard if the rest of the order has shipped.

It states on the app that you should call if your order has not shipped after 10 days.

Good luck trying to call too! I have an order from 11/19 - received 2 of the 3 items. The 3rd shows shipped but no tracking information. I received the first 2 items last Wednesday and nothing since. I've been trying to get through by calling for the past 3 days and it has been busy signal, or waiting on hold for 30 minutes with no response and now this morning kept receiving a message to leave a message that all CM's were busy. I also sent an email yesterday and received the general response that it could take up to 10 days to respond. I placed on order last Friday and that one hasn't even shipped (although my Alex and Ani bracelet ordered just before that is set to be received today).
My first order was sent from 2 different areas - the Duffy book was sent in a bubble envelope and the identical sized Shelliemae book was sent in a box!

It states on the app that you should call if your order has not shipped after 10 days.

The problem though is that moulinette is from New Zealand and the app is only able to send purchases to U.S. addresses, although I wonder how she was able to download the app in the first place.

Good luck trying to call too! I have an order from 11/19 - received 2 of the 3 items. The 3rd shows shipped but no tracking information. I received the first 2 items last Wednesday and nothing since. I've been trying to get through by calling for the past 3 days and it has been busy signal, or waiting on hold for 30 minutes with no response and now this morning kept receiving a message to leave a message that all CM's were busy. I also sent an email yesterday and received the general response that it could take up to 10 days to respond. I placed on order last Friday and that one hasn't even shipped (although my Alex and Ani bracelet ordered just before that is set to be received today).
My first order was sent from 2 different areas - the Duffy book was sent in a bubble envelope and the identical sized Shelliemae book was sent in a box!

I'm having issues, too. Do you know the email that I can use? Calling seems to be getting me nowhere. Plus even if this mess gets sorted, I'm writing to tell them I'm not happy how this has been handled at all!! This is not the Disney service I am used to receiving. :(

I am so annoyed, I'll try and make a long story short, though I'll probably fail. I'm missing one of the items I ordered, and I have called the number on the app 3x, and never got return calls back! I had the same thing, showing as shipped, but no tracking info on one of two emails they sent. I don't know if they think I'm lying and they think both of my items were in the same box, or what?! They were not. I got the purse I ordered (on 11/25), but not the varsity jacket ordered at the same time. I have been charged for both items. I called three times and was blown off each time, saying someone would get back to me. Called 11/28, 11/30, and 12/2, spoke to three different people, all unhelpful. Two of which said they'd get back to me and never did. The afternoon of 12/2, I had to call Disney for something unrelated, they never sent me an email with my charges to the room, with my magic band, and I wanted that so I could review my charges. The woman was very nice, and emailed it to me right away. Since she seemed helpful, I asked her if she knew of a phone number I could call regarding my shop Disney parks app mess, and told her I didn't know what else to do, and was very frustrated, and I wanted to talk to someone other than the people at that app number. She took my info, and said that she would check with someone she knew in merchandise and get back to me. She called back and said that they would probably be shipping me another jacket and someone would be calling me back. Someone did call later and tell me that they were going to send me out another jacket. I really hope I don't get charged again. So, yesterday, 12/3, I get a package from WDW. I'm thinking, wow, maybe they over-nighted my jacket. I open it up, and it's a purse that I never ordered. :confused: I'm like what in the heck??! I was ready to get on the phone like a crazy lady, as my patience is about depleted. I looked at the top of the box at the shipping label, and saw an email that looked kind of familiar. I opened up the purse, and sure enough, it was a gift, from friends of mine that live in Florida, near WDW! :rotfl2: Ok, I felt better. I got up, and threw the box out, and came back in, and my cell phone was ringing. It was an Illinois phone number. I was thinking should I pick it up or not pick it up, since I don't really know I anyone from that state, I live in PA. I answered. It turned out to be a very nice lady, named Marilyn. She received my jacket!! Had my name and phone # and everything on it. So, I think she said that she called the shop Disney parks app number on 11/27, and told them that she got this wrong order, and gave them all the info. They told her to just keep the jacket and donate it to a charity if she didn't want it. Not only that, but that the jacket was no longer available, but that they would make it right with me. Huh?? Meanwhile, no one had helped me one bit, or bothered to mention my jacket ended up with lovely Marylin in Illinois. :( I appreciated her calling me, because she didn't feel right about that and that's how I am, too. It would bother me to have an order of someone's that I didn't pay for, and know that they may never get what they paid for. We left it that I would see if I got a replacement jacket next week, if not, she said she would be happy to mail the jacket to me, and I told her I would reimburse her for the shipping! You would think Disney service would be better to a customer who just spent thousands with them for a vacation, and merchandise, than some random stranger that happened to get the wrong order...

Another Disney IT fail! I had been trying to buy 5 items from the Disney Parks app for over a week (wouldn't let melog in using my MDE info) and yesterday I finally had time to call about it. After waiting on hold for 22 minutes the guy I spoke with said he would just place the order for me -- well of course two items in my basket were already sold out! To "make up for it" he gave me free shipping and my 10% Disney visa discount that I should have gotten anyway because they're offering free shipping on the app right now!

I really hope they get more 2015 ornaments in stock before the end of the year I should have known better than to not get them when we were there in November!!!

Also, he said they are currently taking 10-15 BUSINESS days to ship.... sure hope my girls Christmas Minnie ears get here before we leave on Christmas day.

I'm having issues, too. Do you know the email that I can use? Calling seems to be getting me nowhere. Plus even if this mess gets sorted, I'm writing to tell them I'm not happy how this has been handled at all!! This is not the Disney service I am used to receiving. :(

Here's a shot of the email I used but I still haven't received a response.

Funny thing I have a third order that wasn't showing shipped yet. Received a box today thinking it was my shirt but it was one of the 4 items from the latest order that I haven't received notice of shipping yet!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 7
Here's a shot of the email I used but I still haven't received a response.

Funny thing I have a third order that wasn't showing shipped yet. Received a box today thinking it was my shirt but it was one of the 4 items from the latest order that I haven't received notice of shipping yet!

They really do seem disorganized. :-/

Thank you for the email.

So I finally reached a live person this morning about my still missing item...only to be told they need to leave a message for the staff that's ther Monday to Friday from 9-5 as they need to address the problem!

So I finally reached a live person this morning about my still missing item...only to be told they need to leave a message for the staff that's ther Monday to Friday from 9-5 as they need to address the problem!

That's what they told me when I finally got through to someone last Saturday, and then no one ever called me back. Hope someone calls you back and you can get it resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter