• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Shop Disney Parks app is up!

I downloaded it earlier today and browsed around. It was a lot of fun. I'm worried about buying souvenirs before I even get there, but if I buy everything now, I won't have to worry about spending money on souvenirs while I'm there. :rotfl:

I am wondering if you can pay w an active magic Band.... Like if you are in the park w an active magic band and want to buy something to be shipped home- like scan it and have it sent home, can you use your magic band? I want to be able to buy stuff on my magic band so I can use my gc's to pay it off...

At this time the only payment option is credit card.

Not available for iPad?

Search for Disney Shop Parks. When the results come up, just click in in the upper left and change Ipad only to Iphone only. The app should show up in the results. Click "Get" and it should install.

It seems to work fine on ipad. No idea why it doesn't show up for ipad searches.

I downloaded this the day it launched and am a bit disappointed in myself for an odd reason. One of my favorite things to do when going to DIS is checking out the new pins once I get there at the different kiosks. You can now purchase/view these in the app and I ruined a bit of the fun/excitement for myself lol.

Not a bad app though. Pretty cool how it shows you where to buy each item at DIS.

Just returned from our trip and this app was an epic failure for us.:crazy2: Tried to use it on 3 different items with zero success. We were looking for the Dooney and Burke Sketch backpack, any and all tsum tsums, and a men's Mickey ears pullover hoodie. Stores that showed in stock on app did not have them in stock according to CM's. The hoodie was just not available in certain sizes but the other 2 items were not available at all..and of course the store CM's didn't care that the app inventory was wrong. Was very frustrated with it by the end...especially since several previous store CM's had told us to use the app to locate the items we wanted acting like it would work as it should. Hoping they get it working properly soon!

Oh dear..this is going to be dangerous for me. I just downloaded it 5 minutes ago and already have my sights set on a new ears headband, and my next 5 phone cases :rotfl:

They are listed but states they must be bought in the store. I am bummed because I would like to buy special character MBs for DGDS before they go.

I saw that too. I don't know why they restrict the purchase of the character ones. It is easy to buy the solid ones on line.

Keep checking, the MB I wanted to order for my DD (RunDisney) was only available in-store the first couple of times I looked it up, but was available Saturday. As mentioned earlier the app syncs with MDE so your cc and contact/address info is already preloaded. My cc was expired so I had to update with new info. I was able to take a pic of the new card and the app converted the digits into the correct fields, no tedious entry issues. Very fast (only took like 60 sec to order including the new cc update) and efficient.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship an order? I ordered something 7 days ago on the app, and it still just says order processing. Even the pending transaction has fallen off my credit card now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter