The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lifelong_Dreamer, May 31, 2009.

1. princess_momma

princess_momma DIS Veteran

I didn't like it either, but I always check the special features for some reason!

Anywho, I love your update!! I wanted you to get picked for a show dang it! I can't believe you never got called up even after hoarding all the numbers! :laughing: That dinner does look so good! That's the meal I'm most excited for when I go on my cruise...in 2 years! :rotfl: Can't wait for more!! And thanks for all the pictures!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jcc0621

jcc0621 DIS Veteran

That place looks amazing!

Uh oh, I hope you aren't getting sick:hug:

4. leamom2princesses

leamom2princesses DIS Veteran

As always, great updates Lessa. Love the story about the game. That would have been us no doubt. The food looks so yummy. You are really making me want to book a land/sea for our next trip.

5. Lifelong_Dreamer

Lifelong_Dreamer DIS Veteran

I'm not sure, there were two different prizes, I think one of them may have been a pin. Don't quote me on that! :laughing:

I wanted to get picked as well! Our team would have definitely won. :snooty:

Hint, check the TR title. ;) :laughing:

I am itching to book another cruise. I so want to be back on the Magic lying by the pool right now.

6. Philadisney

Philadisney <font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col

Hey Lessa! I am all caught up on your trip report now. I went on a Disney Cruise years ago but it was on the Wonder, so it's really interesting to read about your experience on the Magic. I don't know much about that ship at all. I am now really regretting not trying Palo's, that restaurant (the desserts especially) look amazing. I can't wait to read your take on Castaway Cay :cloud9:

I liked reading your little side-report too about Vernon. The houses in your dad's neighborhood really are lovely, the prices are a bit much for me too though :eek: And ugh, I am with you on hiking! I love the views but I hate the feeling of trying to trudge up some huge rocky mountain. I had a similar experience when I went with two friends to Arizona, they wanted to run up every single mountain we came across and many times I ended up far behind them in tears because I just couldn't walk up any more steep hills. Yuck, I definitely avoid hiking now!

7. Lifelong_Dreamer

I'm pretty sure that the Wonder and Magic are identical structurally, the difference is mostly in the entertainment available. The Magic simply has more variety as it does the longer sailings.

Yeah, too bad you have to suffer through the pain to get to the beauty. :headache:

8. DisneyJo

DisneyJo Missing my tags!

What a shame your number, or one of the hoarded ones, didn't get picked, you'd have been fabulous at that :thumbsup2

9. Lifelong_Dreamer

I was a bit disappointed that one of my numbers did not get picked, maybe next time!

10. Lifelong_Dreamer

11. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

I hope you didn't come down with something:sad2:

AP..that food looks awesome, especially the desserts......

12. Lifelong_Dreamer

My TR title hints at the outcome. :rolleyes1

The peanut butter pie was heaven and everybody else loved their desserts as well. That was one aspect I was never disappointed with at the meals, dessert was always good! :laughing:

13. stacopp

stacopp Disney Dork

Another great update! Really enjoying hearing about the cruise

14. Lifelong_Dreamer

Thanks! Glad that you are enjoying it. :goodvibes

15. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Lessa the food looks delish !!! Scallops and Steak!!! Yummy!! and strawberry shortcake !Heavenly!!!

16. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

Thanks for pointing it out to me Lessa!:)

17. EastYorkDisneyFan

EastYorkDisneyFan DIS Veteran

I love the Show night in Animator's Palette, on my lat cruise the Panama Canal cruise, it was on the night we were in Cabo San Lucas and I had Plao that night and went afterward to socialize with my fellow table mates, I wasn't hungry for dinner, but I did end up having desert the chocolate peanut butter pie by the way, it follows the souffle from Palo nicely by the way

18. Lifelong_Dreamer

Would you believe that I have never had Strawberry Shortcake?

:laughing: No problem. ;)

Yum, chocolate souffle and peanut butter pie one after the other, I think I would die from all the heavenly goodness.

19. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Lessa I am not a chocolate or peanut butter or maple dessert fan !! So strawberry shortcake is a popular one with me !!

20. Lifelong_Dreamer

:eek:

21. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

:scared1::scared1::scared1: