The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

The show in the Walt Disney Theatre this night was Twice Charmed. Twice Charmed is unique to the Disney Magic, the Disney Wonder also has its own unique show, Toy Story:The Musical.

Twice Charmed is a Cinderella story, pretty similar to the movie Cinderella III except this show existed before that movie came out. I am going to put the plot in white font, if you want to read what the show is about just highlight over it. If you don't want to be spoiled on the plot just skip down to the pictures. Basic plot: Cinderella and Prince Charming get married, the Evil Stepmother is jealous and a Wicked Fairy Godfather shows up and grants her wish to turn back time. She then smashes the glass slipper that Cinderella had and then she has the Fairy Godfather shrink her and then she locks her in her room so that they don't find her. The Prince then sets up a search for his mysterious maiden from the ball but eventually gives up as he figures she does not want to be found. He holds another ball where he will pick a bride, Cinderella shows up in her maid clothes, sings a song and he sees that she is the one he has been looking for. The Evil Fairy Godfather turns up and isn't really evil after all he just likes to play tricks and he ends up turning on the step-family. The Fairy Godmother then shows up and transforms Cinderella's clothes into a wedding dress, it is also revealed that she is the King's Fairy Godmother as well. :laughing: They all live happily ever after.

Mom and I chose seats in the same area that we sat the night before. Right before the show started this enormous man came and sat in the seat right in front of me. Well I got crushed! The seat was obviously broken as it reclined much farther than it should have and it totally crushed my legs. I had to sit at an awkward angle in order to free them and even then I was still pretty crammed. Unfortunately this happened right before the show so there were no other seats that I could get up and move to. Let's just say I was very uncomfortable for the nest 45 minutes!

D10065.jpg

D10067.jpg

D10068.jpg

D10069.jpg

D10070.jpg

D10071.jpg

D10072.jpg

D10074.jpg

D10075.jpg

D10076.jpg

D10078.jpg

D10079.jpg

D10080.jpg

D10083.jpg

D10084.jpg

D10085.jpg

D10087.jpg

D10090.jpg

D10093.jpg

D10094.jpg

D10095.jpg

D10101.jpg

D10103.jpg

D10106.jpg

Continued in next post

Click here to continue

D10157.jpg

D10159.jpg

D10161.jpg

D10167.jpg

D10173.jpg

D10176.jpg

After the show our wonderful cruise director, Brent, came out and told us in his wonderful Australian accent all about the activities going on that night and he got us pumped for our first port that we would be arriving at in the morning. :woohoo:

I really liked this show, the music was great and so was the acting. The storyline was also entertaining. Another show that is a must see!

Here are some YouTube videos I found of the show. They show the whole thing aside from the first 5 minutes or so. It was the best quality I could find and you really aren't missing much, just the beginning scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEK8SIyNpV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71_lgny64A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9vor5B7CB4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgqmodkT0cs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRSL0NGitzo

Click here to continue

Lessa, you take such great pics. It was cool to see these and read about the show since we actually missed it.
Sorry to hear about the guy crushing your legs. Did he not realize it? I'm glad you enjoyed the show in spite of it.
Those seats can be kinda funny. I know they actually scared me the first few times when I didn't realize that they "reclined".

Brent is pretty awesome isn't he? I LOVED his accent, and he was a pretty fun guy. Much better than the cruise directors we had on the Wonder!

Lessa, you take such great pics. It was cool to see these and read about the show since we actually missed it.
Sorry to hear about the guy crushing your legs. Did he not realize it? I'm glad you enjoyed the show in spite of it.
Those seats can be kinda funny. I know they actually scared me the first few times when I didn't realize that they "reclined".

Brent is pretty awesome isn't he? I LOVED his accent, and he was a pretty fun guy. Much better than the cruise directors we had on the Wonder!

Nope he had no idea he was crushing me, at least he didn't seem to and I didn't want to embarrass him by pointing it out. The seat was obviously broken and there was nothing that could be done about it at that point so I just sucked it up. On future nights I made sure to test the chair in front of me before I sat down for good to make sure it wouldn't happen again!

Great update! That show looks fabulous! I can't wait for the chance to go on a Disney cruise! Looking forward to some island pix too!

I loved every show we saw on the cruise, they were all so well done. Disney really knows how to do entertainment.

all right we are getting closer tothefirst port day
:banana:

Yep, lots and lots and lots of pics from the ports coming soon. ;)

The show seems cool, although I did not really care for Cinderella 3.

I didn't really like C3 either but this show was much better. Really aside from the stepmother getting time turned back there is not that much in common between the two.

Great pics. We also really liked this show.

Thanks, I think I have to rank the three shows as 1)Disney Dreams 2) Golden Mickeys 3)Twice Charmed

Another great update Lessa. That show looks amazing.

Getting to your first port??? How many days have you been on the ship at this point?:confused3

Another great update Lessa. That show looks amazing.

Getting to your first port??? How many days have you been on the ship at this point?:confused3

This would be our second day at sea so if you include our departure day it has been three days total on the ship so far. Here is what the itinerary was:

May 23rd - Port Canaveral (boarding)
May 24th - Sea Day
May 25th - Sea Day
May 26th - Tortola, British Virgin Islands
May 26th - St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
May 27th - Sea Day
May 28th - Castaway Cay
May 29th - Port Canaveral

The show looks awesome!! I think you skimped on pics a little though...:laughing: jk! You do such a good job of really showing us!! I love your tr!

Oh WOW!! That show looks AMAZING!!! Thanks for all of the detailed pics!! And sorry you were uncomfortable throughout the entire show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter