The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

Less than a week to go. Anyone else?

DisMeet is Friday the 13th Feb.
Unfortunately I've been struck down with a horrible cold (pushing a week and a half now and worse than I was originally) so I'll have to give it a miss this time, but hopefully the next one!

Aww damn, Friday is my mother's birthday! Hopefully I can make it to the next one :)

Happy Birthday to your mother.

Hopefully, we'll catch you at the next one.

Unfortunately I've been struck down with a horrible cold (pushing a week and a half now and worse than I was originally) so I'll have to give it a miss this time, but hopefully the next one!

Get better soon, Jes!

The Nearly Valentine's Day Melbourne DisMeet

It was a fun evening with the Melbourne Dis-sers as we spent the evening eating and catching up on each other's news and travel plans. We also met ebusinessguru for the first time; and I hope it wasn't for the last time.

It was nearly Valentine's Day.....and fairyfloss came bearing gifts.

I do have a picture of 3 of us wearing our Minnie ears but as I was only allowed to take the picture on the proviso that I don't post it, you won't be seeing it anytime at all.

The chat was fun and it seems that many of us have a few travel plans this year. It's going to make for interesting conversations and catch-ups as we help each other countdown towards the respective vacations.

FireflyFi has plans to head to the East Coast. It sure sounds like a pure castles and cream trip with LA and Orlando on the cards.

I can't remember if ebusinessguru has another trip planned for this year or not. I think he does and he was very keen on chatting about Japan. In any event, he's just come back from a solo trip and I'm sure it was pure burger and beer to be able to travel by yourself!

Zanzibar always has a number of trips on the go. She's got a couple to the US this year and probably might be getting more slippery noodles in-between those trips to somewhere exotic as well. She's the next one to be heading off-shore; so safe travels!

FairyFloss and her hubby might not have a trip involving Disney this year. But she's also got a few trips planned for the year and it's nicely spread out throughout the year.

Definitely hanging by the edge of the seat for me when I was listening to her!

Zaccy had most exciting news as well. Its all sweet and bubbly for her and the family!

And Minnimum booked a bounce-back last year. I was all ears listening to her trip! She also has a couple of trips booked.

Me? It could be a dog's breakfast for me this year. I might be heading out in April....but then again, I might not. Time will tell.

I had a great time everyone. Here's to the next catch up. By that stage, 2 of us would have come home from trips!

princess::upsidedow

Wasn't it a fun night
So nice to see my special friends who understand my Disney obsession
Lovely to meet ebusinessguru and learn from him
... And YES! Christmas Disney with Firefly Fi :love:

Looks like the meet was a great success! I really hope I can make it to the next one :)

Folks - I think the next Melbourne Meet is for Friday March 27th. Hoping that some of the regulars are checking this thread and in agreement with me!

Folks - I think the next Melbourne Meet is for Friday March 27th. Hoping that some of the regulars are checking this thread and in agreement with me!

Hey PiO! I've updated the thread title....finally! Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday night. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Zaccy's also been in contact to say she'll be attending.

I can't remember what we decided on at the time, but the 27th works for me :thumbsup2

Yay! Really keen to hear how your Run Disney plans are coming along.

Yeah. That's the date. Unfortunately I can't make this time round. Will aim for the next one. Have fun!

Sorry to hear you can't make it. I picked up some bits & pieces from Aulani for you. Hopefully we'll catch up at the next one.

I always seem to have something on but im sure I will get to one eventually!!

Make it the next one!

I think the April Melbourne Dismeet should be a road trip... to my house... :car:

I'll be there. Hope Fairy Floss can make it. Ordered some goodies from TDL and it came with the latest pamphlets. Love poring over them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter