• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

Just a reminder about the DisMeet.

I think we have the following attendees:
  • minnimum
  • zaccy
  • fairy floss
  • zanzibar
  • firefly fi
  • ebusiness guru
  • and me
If there are any ANZAC Dissers out there wanting to attend, feel free to PM any one of us.

As long as you cater to me I'll be there :) Have to make a trip down to visit my grandmother anyway ;)

I didn't know there was another one coming up! I did wonder why the thread for a November meet up was still so popular. Making my way over there now :)

Don't tell her I said so.......but @Minniemum has NOT been keeping up with the DisMeet dates at all. ::yes:: She's at least 3 months behind.....even if she does lurk in here from time to time.
We'll just make it our little secret. :thumbsup2

:scratchin Hmmm. I wonder if being this tardy is something that a FOUNDING member would do. popcorn::

Remember several meetings ago we talked about a Melbourne diser trip to Japan. Well...I'm looking at this Jetstar 2 for 1 sale and it pains me to think... $450 Melbourne Tokyo return...! Who wants to come with me?? :P

Remember several meetings ago we talked about a Melbourne diser trip to Japan. Well...I'm looking at this Jetstar 2 for 1 sale and it pains me to think... $450 Melbourne Tokyo return...! Who wants to come with me?? :P

$450 return???

My bank balance says: I must be good. I must be good. I must be good. :(

Yeah, I know. I don't think I've mentioned but my next trip looks like this:

LA, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Charlottesville, Pigeon Forge (Dollywood), Nashville, Orlando

Over a month from mid October. Needless to say, I can't afford the cash or leave...but...but...I still have Tokyo Disney resort and merch pics coming through my Facebook feed and I'm desperate to go back :upsidedow

That sounds like a great trip!

DH has a trip to NorCal in April. I'm trying to work out if I can tag along or not.

Well I won't be in Melbourne, but I'll be on my way to Sydney, before flying off to the US on the 14th :earboy2:

Aww damn, Friday is my mother's birthday! Hopefully I can make it to the next one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter