****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

Anyone done the "Behind the Seeds" Tour at Epcot? DH just mentioned how neat that sounds... and DS said he'd like to go back to T-Rex to eat (was looking through pics of last years trip-he still doesn't know that we are going back to WDW this year). My plans of easy touring are starting to go away...Wasn't planning on cramming tons into everyday:)
We booked this for this trip! So excited!

well we finally got our share of winter-6-8 inches today. I had to work (thankfully can go in whenever). Snow not bad it is the inch of sleet under the snow that causes the issues-that and the ijits in the big pickups who somehow thing their truck is invincible on ice. June can't get here fast enough...

Joining In. We are going from June 9 to June 14. We are a family of 3 (me, my husband and 9 year old son). We have gone to WDW for the last several years in the Jan/Feb/early March time frame. This will be our first June trip and our first onsite stay that is not WL. Trying the BWI for the first time because we have been curious about the Epcot area resorts, and also want closer access to Star Wars Weekends. Had originally planned to be there this week but son's role in his school play prevented that.

I read through some of this thread and see there is a facebook group. I will send a request to that shortly. My name on Facebook is Patricia Dye Stephenson. Look forward to the planning and tips you may have to offer for handling a summer trip!

There are 2 facebook groups I've found "disney June 2015 planning" and "real June 2015 Walt Disney World planning"

Count us in! I just booked a girl-trip for my sister and me. We'll be at Pop May 31-June 5th. First time we've had a chance to go in a few years due to my moving down to Houston. Just got the trip booked yesterday, and my sister's already made all our ADRs. Now I just need to figure out the whe fast pass plus thing. Oh glorious obsessive Disney trip planning how I hath missed thee!!!!!

I'm late to the waiting party but just booked for a June 5th arrival! Looking forward to reading this thread! Since we just booked we don't have our pick of dining but I'm ok with that. We've never been in the summer or for SWW but it will be an adventure!

Waving hello! It's unreal I can finally post that WE'RE GOING TO WDW!!! I've been hoping to make a trip for 3 years now, but now it's official. The kiddos (DS 9, DS 7, and DD 5) have no idea. We're heading out 2 days after school gets out, so we're thinking of the grand surprise - as in the car's already packed, let's go! We've decided to do the DDP. Don't know if it will save us any money, but I want to enjoy vacation without feeling the need to pinch pennies while we're there! So excited and looking forward to planning with you all!

I think we are doing the big surprise. We leave the last day of school (they have a 1/2 day)! Last time we told them a month or so before so they could help with planning but left a few days before our trip was "supposed" to start. This time I think we will tell them on the way to the airport!

:welcome:
It looks like several of us are going to be there for SWW too! My kids still have no idea (although I almost spilled the beans last night-my son has been begging to go to SWW since we got back from our trip last year. There is a roll call thread for those of us going to SWW; also a couple facebook pages:)

My boys would LOVE SWW, but they don't get out of school until June 12, and we leave the next day (driving, so we're not checking in until the 14th). Maybe if we get there early enough, we can see what's going on in HS that day. I know we've already missed any character ADRs though.

My boys would LOVE SWW, but they don't get out of school until June 12, and we leave the next day (driving, so we're not checking in until the 14th). Maybe if we get there early enough, we can see what's going on in HS that day. I know we've already missed any character ADRs though.

Hope you have a safe and speedy trip!

I am just checking in here. I have been mostly participating in the Facebook group but wanted to get back into seeing what is going on here. I think we are finally happy with all our ADRs. Got a BOG lunch yesterday. Getting close to double digits, another week. It's starting to feel real. I hope to see the next round of discounts soon.

Hello All! I haven't been following along here lately primarily because the iPAD app is not working. I decided to check out the browser version while I've been stuck in the house due to weather this week. I have been pretty active n the Facebook group though. I think we are finally set on our ADRs. Getting ready to start working on FP+ and daily plans. Really excited for our first SWW and have been doing some research on that. I am slightly worried about the crowds but I'm sure it will be fine!

We are at AOA 6/13 - 6/22 Nemo Suite (unless a discount persuades me to do something different!)

100 days out for us now!!! I'm so excited, I don't know how I'm going to bide my time until June! :)

I am hoping to see the summer discounts soon. We want to add on 2 or 3 days at Universal and the discount can affect our choice of where to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter