****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

I had a green Mickey head attached to our backpack on a trip two or three years ago. Not only did no one else say anything about it, but I didn't see a single other green Mickey head the entire trip.

For a brief time afterwards, I changed my DISboards tagline to "Bring Back the Lime Green Mickeys!"

Does anyone still do this (besides the few in this thread), or did they just hide them all so I wouldn't talk to them?
I always do the lime green Mickey heads and also the designated Mickey head for whatever Month/year we go. I do run into someone occasionally. Oh...and I also put a big lime green Mickey head on our resort window most of the time.

We just got back from a wonderful trip last Sunday. 10 days was not enough for me but it was a little too much for my girls so we are going to do a shorter trip next time. I didn't expect to plan our next trip so soon but it started to come together while we were still in WDW. It's looking like 5 days (7 actually with the drive there and back) in mid-May 2016. I'm already getting excited for our next trip!! :earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy::earsboy:

This time next week I'll be on a plane to Orlando! I'm so excited! I've got everything sorted now so I just want this week to hurry up :earboy2: :jumping1:

This time next week, we'll be on the runway! 10 days at WDW is a great way to recover from another school year!

For everyone who's trip is to come- hope you have a magical trip!!! The number one thing to do is HYDRATE! It is HOT here and it's easy to forget to drink plenty of water. Also it has rained (even stormed) most days so keep your ponchos or umbrella handy.

Safe travels everyone!

We were at WDW the 11th-18th and couldn't believe how hot it was.
We didn't have a drop of rain to break the heat!
(One night it rained near us but we were at EPCOT and it didn't rain there.)

Hydrate, Hydrate - and use the air-conditioned experiences to break the heat!
:beach:

Just got in today :-( was literally in tears driving off property and onto the highway headed home. All good things must conme to an end (unfortunatel)

Anyone doing trip reports? I would love to read them. We had a great trip-and this year I didn't feel the urge to immediately plan another trip. Guess back to back years does that for me. I am researching cruises for our next big family trip though.

Anyone doing trip reports? I would love to read them. We had a great trip-and this year I didn't feel the urge to immediately plan another trip. Guess back to back years does that for me. I am researching cruises for our next big family trip though.
We got back last week--only a small piece of our trip was in June (29 and 30, the first two days). We had a great time too. I posted a report under Disney Trip Reports called The Real World Is So Quiet--I came back really missing the music this time! Anyway, I'm new to trip reports, so I don't think I did it right...Just a collection of thoughts and memories and observations, instead of a day-to-day retelling of events, in a long string of posts.

I'm pretty satisfied too, but there's still a little voice in my head whispering that there must be some way to use that UOC I got in the mail...and maybe I could plan a little getaway trip next year...but I've definitely got to get planning on a big trip the year after!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter