****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

*** What are your dates again? And how old are your boys, Avery&Todd? We are at BWI too! 5/30-6/5 with DS(8) and DD(4)

we JUST miss you!! We are June 6-11 at BWI!! Our boys are 15 and 13...a little older than yours!!

Is this your first stay at BWI too? I'm so excited! We fell in the love with the property when we dined at Flying Fish on our last trip!

we JUST miss you!! We are June 6-11 at BWI!! Our boys are 15 and 13...a little older than yours!!

Is this your first stay at BWI too? I'm so excited! We fell in the love with the property when we dined at Flying Fish on our last trip!

It IS our first BWI stay. Planning to eat at Flying Fish one night. How was it?

It IS our first BWI stay. Planning to eat at Flying Fish one night. How was it?

DELICIOUS!! our boys are pretty adventurous eaters and LOVED their mussels, fish and scallops!! We are eating there again on our first night!!

We will be arriving at BLT for June 15-24. It will be our son's first trip home, can't wait!

Yes-the only problem is I was talking to older kid today (who was very into princesses when she was little - but she is 17 now!) and mentioned the BOG lunch/castle experience-of course she wants to eat there! Arrgghh-guess I will have to stalk that thread especially as things are changing (sounds like going to ADR vs FP)

Myself, DH, and our 3 boys (12,6,2) just rescheduled our late February trip due to problems with ODS missing school (his principal refuses to sign off on any absences that don't require a doctor visit, no exceptions, even though our district allows 10 "travel" days per year) A little disappointed to be trading in the lighter crowds for heavy crowds, but we ended up being able to rent points since we had more time to plan. We are booked June 5-11 at AKV-Jambo House. I'm beyond excited!! We haven't had a family vacation since our two youngest boys were born and have only stayed value and at POFQ. My boys have seen AKL on tv several times and always ask to stay there..looking forward to making it happen!

Working on plans today, adding in the new hours recently released for our trip. Setting reminders to make ADR for BOG lunch. Still wishing for a little pixie dust that BOG offers breakfast before our FP date. I hope I don't get flamed for my next wish, but still wishing for FSF to return to HS this summer.

Hello all! I used to frequent these boards quite a bit, but it's been a long time! We are finally going back to WDW after two years without a trip (this summer I did Disneyland Paris instead! Not a bad trade off!)

We are headed down to WDW in June (the 6th till the 13th)! There will be 6 of us, all adults, and this is my 27th trip but my first time going with magic bands and the new fast pass system! Looking forward to it and getting to know everyone here!

We arrive late on June 16th. Renting a house for 5 nights, then moving to AKL for 5 nights before our cruise! So, ten nights to do WDW and other things. This is only our second trip, and last time we went in July. It is usually 110 degrees in our hometown that time of year, so the heat in FL, to us, is not really heat. Anything we should look to do in June?

ugh....so sad to write this, but you guys will need to continue the June Planning thread without me....I had to cancel our trip on Saturday...its the sad story of "I thought we'd get back taxes from Uncle Sam to pay a huge chunk on the trip BUT he had other thoughts.."...:sad2:

BUT DH said.."Maybe next year!!"..

Gonna miss the planning and anticipation!! :chat:

The good side is DH still wants to go on vacation that same week, so we'll take a trip to a NC beach instead - for a fraction of the cost of WDW - and since we already had a beach trip booked for late July, this will be 2 weeks spend at the beach this summer..not too bad of a deal!

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

So I signed up for the ******** to watch a BOG ADR for our trip. Got a notification this morning on my phone at 7am that there was one available. Logged into MDE and checked, but alas, no ADR… :-/ I wonder how many people are watching for the same ADRs...

So I signed up for the ******** to watch a BOG ADR for our trip. Got a notification this morning on my phone at 7am that there was one available. Logged into MDE and checked, but alas, no ADR… :-/ I wonder how many people are watching for the same ADRs...

I had NO IDEA you could do that??!!! Too cool!! Even if it didn't work out....

I had NO IDEA you could do that??!!! Too cool!! Even if it didn't work out....

Somebody mentioned it on the FB group. There's also another one…Disney Dining Buddy or something like that. I am sure they work about the same?

Just booked my airfare on Southwest! The prices finally came down! So excited to get a good price and not have to stop anywhere!:jumping1: I'm so excited I just had to tell someone!

Just booked my airfare on Southwest! The prices finally came down! So excited to get a good price and not have to stop anywhere!:jumping1: I'm so excited I just had to tell someone!

Makes it seem more real doesn't it:) I was so glad to have that part settled. And I miss Southwest! Back to the nailbiting for me trying to beat the ticket price increase while hoping for a 20% cash back from ebates!

FYI - I keep getting msgs that there are BOG ADRs available for 4 people the first week of June. They are all for 9:30 or 9:40pm, but just thought I'd let you guys know :-)

Anyone done the "Behind the Seeds" Tour at Epcot? DH just mentioned how neat that sounds... and DS said he'd like to go back to T-Rex to eat (was looking through pics of last years trip-he still doesn't know that we are going back to WDW this year). My plans of easy touring are starting to go away...Wasn't planning on cramming tons into everyday:)

Anyone done the "Behind the Seeds" Tour at Epcot? DH just mentioned how neat that sounds... and DS said he'd like to go back to T-Rex to eat (was looking through pics of last years trip-he still doesn't know that we are going back to WDW this year). My plans of easy touring are starting to go away...Wasn't planning on cramming tons into everyday:)

LOL. That seems to be the case for us this year too. We are *only* going for 6 nights, and although that's more than most, we usually go for more like 7-9 nights. I try to do at least a couple new things each trip, as well as keep the favorites, but it's getting harder and harder to do so! The meals are the worst! :-)

I am really really trying to keep the ADR's down this trip - only 2 so far. We had a sit down meal every day-stayed for 7 days-but only 4 ADRs on property. I want to go to a couple places on our offsite portion too (loved Ale house). Probably getting the buy 3 get 2 free days from Orbitz this weekend (rumors stronger that prices going up?) and will likely end up adding a day when we are there. Not concerned about FP on added day as we would just go at RD and leave when it got too busy-or use that day for the tour:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter