• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

snookie5605: Nov 27 - Dec 8 staying at the Pop
torian: Nov 28- Dec 5 staying at ?
katieam1: Nov 28 - Dec 12 staying?
mmafan: Nov 29-Dec 7 staying at the Poly?
Longwaybycarriage: Dec 1-18 staying at POR/BCV/GF
crazypants: Dec 1-7 staying at AKL
jlm: Dec 3-11 staying at the Poly
planningcrazymom: Dec 3-12 staying at ASMo or POFQ
2manypets: Dec 4-10 staying at Poly
taylor3297: Dec 5-11 staying at the Poly
Mom of 3G's: Dec. 5-11 staying at Contemporary
MDKLHunter: Dec 5-12 staying at WL
mmtska: Dec 9 - 14 staying at WL
thechesters420: Dec 11-18 staying at the Contemporary
Penni520: Dec 11 -18 staying at Pop Century
kimgg: Dec 15-22 staying at ASMu or Sports?
jenbrewer: Dec 14-23 staying at ?
Rosanne: Dec 18-24? staying at ?
mattincanberra: Dec 23 - Jan 5 staying at the GF

I am so excited to see all of you are getting excited to go next year too! We are going Dec 14-20 and staying at POR! here's hoping we get some good codes!!!

We have changed our plans. Yippee. We are now going in April instead of Dec. of 2010. 8 months sooner. I am so excited. I made our reservation last night with a pin that I received in my e-mail on Friday.We will be staying at the French Quarter fron 4/23-5/02.:banana::banana:

We've also changed our plans, but by only one day. Decided that leaving on a Saturday was pushing it too hard for my work schedule. We're going on Sunday instead to give me an extra work day in case I need it.

So...December 5 through 11th staying at the GF instead of Poly.

Yeah we just changed our plans. We'll be at the Contemporary now! Still Dec 9-14. See some of you there lol!

2manypets: Dec 5-11 staying at GF
mmtska: Dec 9 - 14 staying at CR
4HppyCamprs: Dec 14 - 20 staying at POR

2manypets: Dec 5-11 staying at GF
mmtska: Dec 9 - 14 staying at CR
HDCoooper: Dec 11 - 18 staying at ?
4HppyCamprs: Dec 14 - 20 staying at POR

I WANT to go late Nov/early Dec....so if I book and find a bounceback in my room when I go in May, can I apply that?

Please add us to the list :)

We decided to go Dec 23rd thru 29th : ) I'm not sure where yet???? I cant wait!!!!

Donette

Were going in a few weeks but plan on booking again for the same week next year... we want to go for Nov 27 - Dec 4th but next year we have friends going with us and that makes it so much more exciting. :thumbsup2

I didn't think there would be a codewatch for Dec 2010 yet! But count me in. We're booked for Dec 8-14! :yay:

We really want to buy points for an akl studio, but just in case would book akl or wl 40% off if codes come out that way again this year....joining the watch.

2010 plans- December 5-12th then pcc 2.0 12-16th

in planning next year I have been watching this years december discounts and i know there was 40% off of deluxes but by the time I looked at it it wasn't for the week on december 6-13th...was there ever for that week, or did it just fill up fast? Thanks.

Well, DH & I decided that it would be too stressful on us and our DD to leave her near the holidays (it's also her midterm exams week). We've decided to go on our adults only trip in September for our anniversary instead.

in planning next year I have been watching this years december discounts and i know there was 40% off of deluxes but by the time I looked at it it wasn't for the week on december 6-13th...was there ever for that week, or did it just fill up fast? Thanks.

Yes, that week was included. I priced it out to compare what I'll be spending next year and it was a savings of $1000!!!:scared1: I SURE hope they give that discount again next year. :worship:

I booked our vacation today :banana: Dec 4 - 11, 2010 at the WL. At the moment we're keeping it a secret from our girls. I can't wait!

Kira

I booked our vacation today :banana: Dec 4 - 11, 2010 at the WL. At the moment we're keeping it a secret from our girls. I can't wait!

Kira

We booked the exact same thing! Dec 4-11 2010 @ WL!! Now we can only hope for a great promo!! We'll see you there!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter