The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

I want to update our dates - we have decided to go w/ a value resort (w/ dining plan) at this time, so if that is the case I'm going to add two days to make up for that :) (I wanted a moderate) so . . .

Kimgg - 12/15 - 12/22 All Star Music or Sports

If a discount/code/PIN comes out than I will be upgrading resorts if at all possible!!! :rotfl:

snookie5605: Nov 27 - Dec 8 staying at the Pop
katieam1: Nov 28 - Dec 12 staying?
mmafan: Nov 29-Dec 7 staying at the Poly?
Longwaybycarriage: Dec 1-18 staying at POR/BCV/GF
crazypants: Dec 1-7 staying at AKL
jlm: Dec 3-11 staying at the Poly
planningcrazymom: Dec 3-12 staying at ASMo or POFQ
2manypets: Dec 4-10 staying at Poly
taylor3297: Dec 5-11 staying at the Poly
Mom of 3G's: Dec. 5-11 staying at Contemporary
MDKLHunter: Dec 5-12 staying at WL
thechesters420: Dec 11-18 staying at the Contemporary
Penni520: Dec 11 -18 staying at Pop Century
kimgg: Dec 15-22 staying at ASMu or Sports?
jenbrewer: Dec 14-23 staying at ?
Rosanne: Dec 18-24? staying at ?
mattincanberra: Dec 23 - Jan 5 staying at the GF

For those of us who are going Dec 5, 2010 only 425 more days! :cool1: I know some think I am nuts for celebrating but my count down started at 599 days!

Us too! We are going in December 2010! Not exactly sure when,I'm thinking the 6th thru the 13th!

We stayed at Poly on our first trip in Dec 2006...can't decide whether to stay there again or someplace less expensive!

Can I be on the list please!

Hello everyone! We are looking to go Dec 5-12, 2010. Although we just had a great trip in September and the crowds were amazingly low the weather was really hot and humid. The Halloween party was fun, but you just can't beat the Christmas decorations. So we decided next year's trip will be in December again.

I got a pin code email this morning but it's only for dates in april -june. Wish it included December dates because 40% off would have been awesome. We did POR this last trip, (free room in the LMT deal earlier this year) but next trip we want to go back to Wilderness Lodge or possibly the Poly with the right deal.

Keeping my fingers crossed for some December deals soon!

I'm going early December in 2010 with my BFF. Went with her in 2008 but she wanted off this December so I talked my parents into going with me December 2009 (they havent been since 1994 and even then only saw part of epcot...they have no idea! :scared1:). Anyway, my BFF just told me over the weekend that she definitely wanted to go December 2010 and of course I am all for it! So as of now I am going Nov 30-Dec 5. :banana: Havent booked it yet (will be using Disney Visa so have to wait and see what deals come out in July 2010) but 99% sure we will stay at POP, as we did that in 2008 and loved it. I guess that could change depending on the specials they offer, though, which is why I'm here with ya'll! :)

Bellerella: Dec 6-13 staying at ?

I am bound and determined to make my family go probably the 12th -18th of dec. It would be my sons 1st Christmas trip, and the last time my parents, sister and I went, it was perfect! (minus me being pregnant and missing out on all the good rides) We will probably stay at a moderate resort, I'm thinking CBR... i know a free dining offer would certainly help in persuading the parents! crossing fingers for codes and offers!! I figure as long as we book before its time for ADRs i will be happy

Count me in the group waiting for a pin/deal for Dec 2010. We're hoping to go the 11th through the 18th but might change the dates based on the school calendar. Trying to decide between AKL and WL. Any opinions? My girls love animals and AK is their favorite park but I've heard WL is beautiful at Christmas.

Trying to decide between AKL and WL. Any opinions? My girls love animals and AK is their favorite park but I've heard WL is beautiful at Christmas.

I have read that WL is the resort of choice at Christmas for the decorations. I would have booked there, but I wanted to be on the monorail.

I'm hoping we can go early in Dec., staying at CBR. We've got a bounceback for Sept. 2010 booked there now, but I'd rather go in Dec. Got my fingers crossed.

Joining the thread!

We just got back and I'm already planning our next trip LOL! Looking for Dec 2010!

Count me in! Now that we have relocated to Florida, we plan to make the week leading up to Christmas Day our new family tradition (starting this year)! :woohoo:

I plan to book the WL for Dec 2010 - just waiting to see what kind of deals come out for Florida residents/annual passholders. I'm trying to have patience, I'm just not succeeding...:rolleyes1

For Nov 28-Dec 5 2010!!!!

Can u add me to the list?

torian: Nov 28- Dec 5 staying at

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter