The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

This happened to us too, we originally tried to book POFQ 2 months ago with free dining but there was no availability, so we went with AKL (going Deluxe for the first time). Now today, there's nothing available with our trip at AKL but POFQ has availability for the free dining! We've got our hearts set on AKL now though, so we're keeping the original reservation. I think it's a plot by Disney to make Deluxe guests out of us. :rotfl:

It might just be a plot! :laughing: But I have heard so many great things about AKL so I hope you have a great time! We could have gotten the FD the first time around but only if we downgraded to a pool view and we had our hearts set on club level so we passed. But it was a really slow day at work yesterday so boredom won out and I started poking around and boy am I glad I did! We had planned on paying rack rate for everything so we could get exactly what we wanted so this is just such an awesome perk!

bumping up
We are still at POFQ with free dining, 12/1 to 12/6. We tried to change to an AP with dining rate, but nothing is available to change to.
Looks like a very busy week.

bumping up
We are still at POFQ with free dining, 12/1 to 12/6. We tried to change to an AP with dining rate, but nothing is available to change to.
Looks like a very busy week.

Thanks for bumping! Now I can see my ticker again!

I think it is going to be a very busy week as well. We were lucky to get AP rate at the YC for the 4th & 5th and are usuing DVC for the rest of the week.

I've tried for some different ADRs than what I booked months ago and had no luck. I think it is a week of people that plan!;)

We're going Dec 4-11. We were very lucky to get the discount at BC! Kinda bummed about the crowds that are suspected for that week. Oh well. We're going again in Feb and I know it'll be empty then. :)
And, despite the crowds, I'm still getting most of the (sit down) dining reservations that I want!

We're going Dec 4-11. We were very lucky to get the discount at BC! Kinda bummed about the crowds that are suspected for that week. Oh well. We're going again in Feb and I know it'll be empty then. :)
And, despite the crowds, I'm still getting most of the (sit down) dining reservations that I want!

Crowd levels won't be too bad. According to a particular website, the crowd levels will be rather low most of those days.

Crowd levels won't be too bad. According to a particular website, the crowd levels will be rather low most of those days.

We will be there from Dec. 5. We usually go that same week every year and they are still relatively low crowds. The next week is lower, but typically the two weeks follow Thanksgiving week are much slower. Very, very nice time of year to be at the Fort!

We will be there from Dec. 5. We usually go that same week every year and they are still relatively low crowds. The next week is lower, but typically the two weeks follow Thanksgiving week are much slower. Very, very nice time of year to be at the Fort!

We are staying at the Poly.

I see that you are located just around the corner from us. We live right by the airport.

We are staying at the Poly.

I see that you are located just around the corner from us. We live right by the airport.

Hi Neighbor!

We actually live closer to Clayton only our Cleveland area doesn't have a PO, so we use the Garner PO. I work near Crabtree though. Maybe we'll see you at the Fort! I see you're at the Poly but you should come by and look for all the Lime Green Diser signs and say hi!

Can't wait to get there. We haven't been since March and my DH and I feel that's way too long to wait to go again :confused3

Oh well, work gets in the way, or we would definitely be there more often.

See you real soon.:flower3:

Okay- total newbie here, so I have major questions-

We are going Dec 25-Jan 2. Do you think we can get any of these good discounts? How do you get free dining and a coupon code? How does that work?

We are going Dec 25-Jan 2. Do you think we can get any of these good discounts? How do you get free dining and a coupon code? How does that work?
The dates you will be at WDW are the most busy and most expensive of the entire year. Disney does not usually offer discounts for those dates as the parks and resorts are usually full to capacity. The parks are known to close before noon during that week due to capacity crowds. To receive the free dining discount you would have to check-in by December 21 to have the discount applied for your length of stay. There are no room-only discounts for that time frame either. Sorry.

Do you have it booked yet. If not, you bette2 get cooking . LOL!
But really, there probably won't be anything offered for that time frame

Getting SOOOOOOO excited....we will be there Dec 4-10 at the Contemporary in a Magic Kingdom view! couldn't have done it without that 40% Pin yaaaaaaaaay :cool1:

I just called to see I had a code. We have a trip planned for 11/30 - 12/6. But no luck. The CM said if I knew some one with a code I could share???? I didn't know you could do that!! If anyone wants to share please PM me. If I get my own code I will totally share!! I am willing to change our dates

I just called to see I had a code. We have a trip planned for 11/30 - 12/6. But no luck. The CM said if I knew some one with a code I could share???? I didn't know you could do that!! If anyone wants to share please PM me. If I get my own code I will totally share!! I am willing to change our dates

It's against board policy to share codes. Not that it matters, because PIN codes are non-transferrable. The only thing that would help is if another member of your travel party had a code.

It's against board policy to share codes. Not that it matters, because PIN codes are non-transferrable. The only thing that would help is if another member of your travel party had a code.

I think she means, "is there anyone who wants to travel on a joint reservation to share the code" not, "will someone let me use their personalized pin."

But I don't know how many offers she'll get, as this is the PIN watch thread for LAST year... :lmao:

That person would have to make your reservation and probably payments through them. I don't think I would do that with a stranger.

I think she means, "is there anyone who wants to travel on a joint reservation to share the code" not, "will someone let me use their personalized pin."

But I don't know how many offers she'll get, as this is the PIN watch thread for LAST year... :lmao:

LOL! I didn't know anyone would do that! You learn something new every day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter