The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

Count us in for Dec. 2010. We will be there 12/3-12/12. I can't decide on which resort to stay at. It will be either All Star Movies or POFQ.:confused3

I like the looks of POFQ. I've read lots of great things about how small and compact it is making it easy to get around.

I have read good things about POFQ also. I just can't decide. I would like to stay at POFQ for the pool for my dgd, but am not sure if it will be warm enough for the pool at that time of year.

Longwaybycarriage: Dec 1-18 staying at POR/BCV/GF
crazypants: Dec 1-7 staying at AKL
planningcrazymom: Dec 3-12 staying at ASMo or POFQ
taylor3297: Dec 5-11 staying at the Poly
Mom of 3G's: Dec. 5-11 staying at Contemporary
thechesters420: Dec 11-18 staying at the Contemporary
kimgg: Dec 12-18 staying at?
jenbrewer: Dec 14-23 staying at ?

I've come up with a new obsession. I'm figuring out where we would eat any meal to see if it would be beneficial to get the deluxe dining plan. I'm thinking room service would be really nice to have before we head off for the parks in the morning.

Thats true, never thought of it that way.

I've come up with a new obsession. I'm figuring out where we would eat any meal to see if it would be beneficial to get the deluxe dining plan. I'm thinking room service would be really nice to have before we head off for the parks in the morning.

Wow -- this is turning out to be a LOT of food. I don't think I'll splurge for it. Unless of course there's free dining being offered, then I would upgrade.:cool1:

Snookie5605: Nov 27 - Dec 8 staying at ?

Just booked for 12/5-12/12 at WL! Dh will so roll his eyes at me, but it gives me lots of time to plan, and PAY! I'm so excited about WL, please tell me how much you all love it, it will be our first deluxe!:banana:

Sept. '05 Free Dining AsMu
Sept. '06 & '07 Free Dining POFQ
Jul. '08 DLF SoCal Family Reunion
Dec. '10 WL! (hoping for a code!)

Wow -- this is turning out to be a LOT of food. I don't think I'll splurge for it. Unless of course there's free dining being offered, then I would upgrade.:cool1:

We went last summer and were on the regular plan. I was pregnant at the time and only gained 20 lbs, 5 of which came from the 5 days on the dining plan. Seriously. I was soo full, but I so want to experience every restaurant.

MDKLHunter: Dec 5-12 staying at WL

My family and I will be there then as well. We are going as a huge family group 11/28/2010 to 12/5/2010 and then my husband,my children and I are extending our stay and switching resorts so it will be 12/5-12/12. We are so excited! I hope a good offer is out. It won't matter because we will go anyways but it would be nice for sure!!:thumbsup2

We are so excited! I hope a good offer is out. It won't matter because we will go anyways but it would be nice for sure!!:thumbsup2

it gives me lots of time to plan, and PAY!

Yes, we are going regardless of a good deal and I have already made a large payment on my trip. I hope to be able to make the payments all year long, so that when the time comes I won't have anything to worry about and also I won't be upset if a deal doesn't come along. BUT, I sure hope a deal comes along. :banana:

We are going in December 2010 as well. We're not sure of exact dates yet, but we'll definitely be there on the 13th because that will be DD's 8th birthday. Not sure which resort yet either. We'd like to stay at the Contemporary, but I don't think that's going to be doable :headache:.

snookie5605: Nov 27 - Dec 8 staying ?
katieam1: Nov 28 - Dec 12 staying?
jlm: Dec 3-11 staying at the Poly
MDKLHunter: Dec 5-12 staying at WL

We were supposed to go this November-09...but had to cancel...broke my heart...so now we too are looking at Dec 2010!! Don't know exactly when...oldest daughter will be in her first year of college next year...so we'll see where her break falls and if she wants to join us or not...lol...I think she and her DBF will love to go...also would like to check out Harry Potter's Wizarding World too! Not sure what resort we will pick...have been to WL and did have CSR booked for this Nov...would love to stay at BW or GF or Poly...so we will see!!! Hopefully will get a PIN again...had one for this cancelled trip...or a great deal will come out for all of us!!! Here's crossing my fingers for a year!! LOL

Well I am almost finished with my book, so that means I can start the Unofficial Guide next! It will be so much fun to start planning restauranst etc. I know I can't make the ADR's until next June, but when that day comes, I will be ready. Also, I am thinking about starting a Disney night once a month when we hit the year mark. That way we will have a fun way to count down the days.

Well I am almost finished with my book, so that means I can start the Unofficial Guide next! It will be so much fun to start planning restauranst etc. I know I can't make the ADR's until next June, but when that day comes, I will be ready. Also, I am thinking about starting a Disney night once a month when we hit the year mark. That way we will have a fun way to count down the days.

Have you read prior editions? I have read 2009 front to back and then again, and again, and again... :rotfl2: I have DEFINITELY gotten my monies worth out of that book.

I borrowed the 2009 edition from the library. Didn't read too in depth, was saving up for the 2010 edition. My DH bought me a combo pen thing. It has a highlighter, flap posties and pen all in one. I also have a special notebook I will be using too. Our neighbors are going to Disney the same time we are, so we are wanting to do somethings together. So, I bought them a copy of the book too.

Count me in for December 18 or 19 until the 23rd or 24th. I am not sure where we'll be staying yet. If I pass my certification I'd love to stay at the AKL or the Poly but I probably won't know in time so put me down for ASmovies for now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter