The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Just looking at my itinerary and still pondering the party. Which night of these three would be the best and which would be the busiest .... or does it make any difference?

Oct 11th - Columbus Day. Would it be really busy?
Oct 12th - Would be great, but I will have to try and change our House of Blues ressie.
Oct 14th - we have a resort photo session at the Poly at 4.45 so that would get us to MK around 6 pm.

Oh decisions!!!

Can't wait to hear reports about the first party!

Just looking at my itinerary and still pondering the party. Which night of these three would be the best and which would be the busiest .... or does it make any difference?

Oct 12th - Would be great, but I will have to try and change our House of Blues ressie.
Oct 14th - we have a resort photo session at the Poly at 4.45 so that would get us to MK around 6 pm.

Oh decisions!!!

I've never been to the party, but I'm going to be there the same week as you. Since the 11th is an holiday, I would not risk to buy tickets for that day. There might still be a lot of people on a long weekend type of vacation. We bought tickets for the 12th, thinking that we might go the 14th as well if do not have the time to see everything we want to see on the first night.

See you there!

Oh decisions!!!

I only wanted to say that I would avoid the Columbus Day party as that one has sold out in the past. It will be busy.

Nothing wrong with getting to MK around 6p on a party night. Better than not going at all.

The two nights other than Columbus day are a toss up.

Good luck!

I've never been to the party, but I'm going to be there the same week as you. Since the 11th is an holiday, I would not risk to buy tickets for that day. There might still be a lot of people on a long weekend type of vacation. We bought tickets for the 12th, thinking that we might go the 14th as well if do not have the time to see everything we want to see on the first night.

See you there!

We're going on the 12th as well! :cool1:

I would also like to know about pins - specifically to confirm where they are available. Last year for MVMCP I purchased at the pin shop in Frontierland near the Country Bear Jamboree, wondering if the MNSSHP pins will be there as well? Anywhere else? Thanks! :thumbsup2

pins are on the disney website now

If we're not arriving until October 31st, am I better off finding any pins/merchandise for the party on ebay or will they still have items left to sell that late in the park?

Pins arent what they used to be. Most of them were clearanced out at 50% off after the last party last year. I would wait until you see what you cant get then try ebay afterwards.

Thanks Dee it does answer my question! We are at POR and I am not sure if they do anything special. I am usually the kind of person to visit the parks the day after EMH to avoid heavier traffic. We are thinking of going to the Marketplace for a quiet first night dinner!!

WOO HOO !!! By this time tomorrow we should have lots of answers and pictures..... well I hope we do.... hopefully some die-hard night owl Dis fan will know that we will all be waiting to hear ... EVERYTHING !! :lmao

My DH says he doesn't want to see any pictures or hear anything -- he wants to be surprised. Thank goodness for him I do all the research and he just shows up and thanks me :goodvibes

We are going to the Party this Saturday the 18th and debating on going again on the 21st. When is the latest that we can purchase tickets for the 21st and get the advance purchase discount?

we leave in 6 days and I haven't started packing or making our costumes.....I am soo excited i just have a problem with procrastination.

WOO HOO !!! By this time tomorrow we should have lots of answers and pictures..... well I hope we do.... hopefully some die-hard night owl Dis fan will know that we will all be waiting to hear ... EVERYTHING !! :lmao

My DH says he doesn't want to see any pictures or hear anything -- he wants to be surprised. Thank goodness for him I do all the research and he just shows up and thanks me :goodvibes

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I was kind of surprised to realize how excited I was for the parties to start, even though I won't be going to one till next month.

I AM EXCITED FOR Y'ALL! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter