• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

We bought tickets for the 12th, thinking that we might go the 14th as well if do not have the time to see everything we want to see on the first night.

See you there!

Looks like you might! ;)

I only wanted to say that I would avoid the Columbus Day party as that one has sold out in the past. It will be busy.

Nothing wrong with getting to MK around 6p on a party night. Better than not going at all.

The two nights other than Columbus day are a toss up.

Good luck!

Thank you! I had a look and can change my HOB reservatio to any of two other suitable nights as there is still availability (not being a DDP restaurant probably helps :worship:). So I think Tuesday 12th will be great as we could then be there for the party any time in the afternoon. We have park hoppers so it makes no difference how we structure our day.

:goodvibes

Oh my goodness only a half hour until we find out if people can go in at 4pmpopcorn:: Not going till October 7th but I am still on the edge of my seat!!!:yay: Will the Hag be there....the suspense is killing me popcorn::

Getting dressed in our costumes now at the hotel. DS4 still has not napped.

I know GetGlowing is Tweeting from the park, but is anyone else tonight? I do love me some Disney Tweets.

I can't wait to hear about the candy that is being given out this year:banana:. I will be at the Oct 1st party with my sis. I love MNSSHP!!!

That's exactly what I came in here to ask. People report whether this is open. That would be ridiculous for them to close Space Mountain. Hopefully just an oversight.

Unlikely...probably means they decided to close it this year. Boo to you Disney!

Oh my goodness only a half hour until we find out if people can go in at 4pmpopcorn:: Not going till October 7th but I am still on the edge of my seat!!!:yay: Will the Hag be there....the suspense is killing me popcorn::

The suspense is killing me too :scared1: I have already posted that I am not going until Oct.12th and I wish everyone would quit calling me "The Old Hag"----:lmao:

can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Thank you in advance to the partygoers who update us tomorrow!!!!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter