The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Yes but if you have to scan your KTTW card or ticket card to get the FP then they would not be valid, right? Because they weren't scanned to get in the park. Can you put the party ticket into the FP machine to get the FP?

Hmmmm.... good question. Maybe someone who has done this can chime in. If they were letting people in at 4 with the party ticket, why wouldn't they make those tickets able to be used with FP? Although it IS something it would be good to know for sure.

Home with sick kids and finally read it all.......

I didn't see this question-sorry if it is a repeat.

We are only going for the weekend, so we don't have any park tickets. We are going with the assumption that we can get in at 4 with our party tickets. I know there won't be FP during the party, but will we be able to get FPs with our party tickets between 4 and 7?

Nope, you can't get FP with your party tickets between 4 and 7, you need a day ticket for that. They don't run the FP machines during the party, either.

Just bought our tickets for the 10/11 party! We'll be celebrating DH's birthday (10/14). This is our 2nd MNNSHP. It's been 2 years since our last MNNSHP, so I'm really excited about it!:banana:

We are going on Oct. 17th...surprising our kids :cool1: They have no idea we are going to Disney....kinda a last minute trip. We got a great deal at the WL, so couldn't turn it down;)

DH and I purchased our tickets for Sept. 18th!! Just over a week!!

I am developing our pre-attack character plan, would anyone be interested in seeing it? We are not seeing everyone this year because so many will be the same as past years, but I could develop a suedo plan for someone who is trying to see all characters? Just want to make sure there's interest before I build it.

I am developing our pre-attack character plan, would anyone be interested in seeing it? We are not seeing everyone this year because so many will be the same as past years, but I could develop a suedo plan for someone who is trying to see all characters? Just want to make sure there's interest before I build it.

I would love to see your plan! DD and I are doing one night for parade/fireworks/villians mixnmingle, and the other party will hopefully be for characters.

I would DEFINITELY be interested! Thank you so much! :yay:

I am sooo excited! Just purchased tickets for 10/29. They've been unavailable every time I've looked, so I jumped when I saw the date open. DD is going to be thrilled. We both thought the tickets were gone completely for that weekend. :cool1:

DD and I have decided to go on September 18th as well! We already have tickets for October 24, but decided that one party just wasn't enough! I really think it is because DD just couldn't wait to wear her new party dress/costume!

I would love to see your plan! I already printed up the list of characters off of your website and showed it to DD -- and she checked off all the characters she was interested in and is working on a plan of attack for the party!:goodvibes
Thank you so much!

Would love to! We're going the 18th too!!

Soo excited! This is our first MNSSHP & first trip to Disney. We will be attending Sept. 28th. Gds favorite holiday! Thanks for the thread and tips!

@Berlioz70 I'd love to see your plan of attack!

Question: What are the veterans' thought on preordering a Photopass CD just for MNSSHP photos? Are there more photogs than normal out in the parks? I've heard there are Photopass specials for party attendees - what have these typically been? Are there any Magic Shots that are available only during the party? How are the lines for Photopass during the parties?

So many questions I know, but this is my first party and I have no idea what to expect! We're very excited!! :banana:

Nope, you can't get FP with your party tickets between 4 and 7, you need a day ticket for that. They don't run the FP machines during the party, either.

Last year for the Christmas Party we entered at 4:30 on our party tickets which they did scan at the gate and we were able to get Space Mountain FP when we put our PARTY tickets into the machine. This was the only ride we were able to try as the return time was from 5:50 to 6:50. And they stop running the machines for the party. I wouldn't think that the Christmas Party would be any different than the Halloween Party.

Hi!

That would be fantastic if you wouldn't mind sharing. We are booked for two parties this year, the 7th and the 8th October and the only 'plan' we have at the moment is on the 7th we will get there at 4pm and figure out where we can meet all the Dwarves and Snow White and then just wonder round getting as many character pics as possible, try to find tarzan and then watch the parade and fireworks and trying to meet some villians after the stage show.

On the 8th we were planning on getting there for 7pm and then riding rides, candy trails, parade and fireworks again so as you can see, not very organised lol.

I'm interested. This is our first time to MNSSHP.

I am also keeping an eye to the forums for as much info from the 1st party on 09/14 as I can get. We are leaving 09/17 so I need as much info before then as possible. We are doing the 09/21 & 09/23 parties and I am hoping to get official word (possibly maps too) on who the characters will be that night, where they are etc. As well as the mix & mingle after the villains castles show. :surfweb:

I would love to see your plan of attack! We are going on Sept 14 and are going to try to see all the characters. (We will go on Sept 18 for fireworks/parade etc.) Any sort of game-plan would help greatly! Thanks for offering, and for all the great info you've given! :)

I am also keeping an eye to the forums for as much info from the 1st party on 09/14 as I can get. We are leaving 09/17 so I need as much info before then as possible. We are doing the 09/21 & 09/23 parties and I am hoping to get official word (possibly maps too) on who the characters will be that night, where they are etc. As well as the mix & mingle after the villains castles show. :surfweb:

I'm not quite sure how the mix and mingle works. After the show, do the villain characters just "mix and mingle"? Is there any structure to it or is it a free for all? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter