The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Turtle31, Jul 8, 2010.

1. mousebit

mousebit DIS Veteran

ME! ME! ME! :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jkluttrell

jkluttrell Mouseketeer

I would love to see this too!

4. baler31

baler31 DIS Veteran

:dance3::dance3:That would be wonderful ! My kids and I want to see as many characters as possible so we are attending two nights so we can devote one to characters and the other to parade, villians etc. This will be a huge help to us and we appreciate you doing this as well as all the great info you post.

5. pristock230

pristock230 Earning My Ears

Yes! I would love to see anything someone might have! This is our 1st trip to Disney and our first MNSSHP!

6. onnawufei

onnawufei The Girl With the Ninja Turtle Tattoo

Berlioz70 I'd definitely be interested! This will be my first time actually making a point to get character pics so I could use a few pointers. :goodvibes

7. ChrisHartman

ChrisHartman Mouseketeer

I would love to see this as well. We're going on October 11 and I've heard its a crazy busy night, so I'd love any help I could get!!

8. NemoMom07

NemoMom07 Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!

I would love to see you plan Berlioz70. We will be there on Sept. 14th and Sept. 18 for the first time ever. So we or should I say I really want to be able to get pictures of them all. First and most important is Malficent and the Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts, the Hag(if rumors turn out to be true) and then the dwarfs, and the regulars dressed up in their costumes. Then night you will be there we will be doing the Pirates League with myself, dh, ds, and my brother.

9. LC30

LC30 DIS Veteran

Definitely interested. We've been the last 2 years and never make it through the things we want :rotfl2: Just too much to do.....and too much fun to be had...

10. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I would love to... This whole trip is revolving around characters for us. LOL We are doing deluxe dining and every meal is a character meal but 1.. My ds13 is so gonna love me.. (hey he better not complain its a suprise trip for him to DW)
    That is so awsome.. Thanks for sharing.. What was your input on the parade?

11. pam775

pam775 Mouseketeer

Will be there for the party on Halloween....first time and very excited!! We have park hoppers for our stay so my question is what if we decide to go to Magic Kingdom at 3:00 that day and stay for the party? Would we enter with our regular tickets and then have to exit and re-enter the park with our party tickets? Thank you.

12. TandLMommy28

TandLMommy28 DIS Veteran

I don't think this has been asked yet (I did a search)... is Fast pass up and running during the party? We will not do a lot of rides this night but we will do some... and if so, I assume we will use our party tickets and not our regular tickets starting at 7?

13. DisneyNut4Life

DisneyNut4Life Mouseketeer

I would love to see your plan also! We are making this trip and attending 3 parties for the characters!! I think we may be obsessed!

14. kdzbear

kdzbear DIS Veteran

No, they will have several stations around the park where you can show your MNSSHP tickets and get a wrist band for the event. I know that in the past there was one in Adventureland and one between the castle and the bridge to Tomorrowland.

Fast passes are not available during the party, but most rides do not have a wait as there are so many other party related things to do besides riding rides! :woohoo:

15. suzannekelder

suzannekelder Earning My Ears

what if we have fast passes from earlier in the day?

16. DRRluvsWDW

DRRluvsWDW We want The Kitchen Sink! Proud TwistStars T&T Mo

I am very curious to know about the photopass options also. I saw that last year had a 40% off deal of party pics, would that include just buying the CD also? I have bought the CD before and it is wonderful!

17. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

It was 40% off photo prints only, nothing else. So if you buy the CD, you won't be able to enjoy the discount but if you want to buy any prints, you'll be able to use the 40% off code.

18. poohangel

poohangel DIS Veteran

It has been a long time since I have been for Halloween party and was wondering if they still take your pics and give you one free. I believe Beattyfamily that Oct. 31 is your birthday. Is this right or am I delusional? If so I will be celebrating your birthday at MNSSHP. I have never been on Halloween night.

19. froggy33

froggy33 DIS Veteran

We're going on the 18th as well!! I will keep an eye out for you! (May have to follow you since you seem to know what you're doing!)

We won't be really dressed up - my mom and I will have embroidered Ts on, but my daughter will have a custom made Villains dress on - it's so cute!

We're so close!!!

20. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

No, sadly the free photo is no more. Now only the discount on photopass is all that is left. :(

No, my birthday isn't on Halloween but I did go to MK Halloween night twice and I did celebrate my 40th birthday at the Castle in 2005 but it was November 29 and it was a MVMCP night!!

But do enjoy Halloween night at MK. It's magical. Crowded, but magical! :wizard:

21. poohangel

poohangel DIS Veteran

I knew I was delusional:blush:. Oh well.