The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 adults..DW and I..going to CSR in September..concerned mainly with bus stops and convenience to the main area..however we love the look of the cabanas and the beach...pools are very low on our priority list. I guess I have nothing else to obsess about today, so could you knowledgeable folks please help me ???:confused3 ;)

2 adults..DW and I..going to CSR in September..concerned mainly with bus stops and convenience to the main area..however we love the look of the cabanas and the beach...pools are very low on our priority list. I guess I have nothing else to obsess about today, so could you knowledgeable folks please help me ???:confused3 ;)

What I meant to finish with was...Could someone give me an idea from their past experience which building(s) would be the best choice(s)??

I type slower than I think...sorry.:lmao:

Buzz (or anyone else who might know),
We will have four rooms all together and are booked as a Grand Gathering. Will CSR try to put us near each other? I wouldn't like for us to be spread all over the resort and I would love to be in the Cabana section (8b) from what I have read. Should I call before we go?:confused3 It is only 11 days until we leave!
DeliverNrse

I would say call, call, call!!!!! We did not get our request when we got to the resort, but I went to a manager, and it did take some time for her to look around to change our room, but she took care of everything. We were very please with how it was handled.

Buzz (or anyone else who might know),
We will have four rooms all together and are booked as a Grand Gathering. Will CSR try to put us near each other? I wouldn't like for us to be spread all over the resort and I would love to be in the Cabana section (8b) from what I have read. Should I call before we go?:confused3 It is only 11 days until we leave!
I can only assume that getting four rooms in a row has to be nearly impossible. If you get 4 in one building, you'll be lucky. You may have to wait to get into your rooms later in order for CSR to at least get them all in one building. Your best bet would be to fax in a request, unless you have a special connection because it's a grand gathering. Follow the fax info at allearsnet.com. http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/cro1.htm I've always had good luck with this. Good luck!

In some of disney hotels you get 2 rooms with a door between them, can you get them in Coronado springs? If so how hard are they to get, I want them for 2 adults and 3 children.

We have stayed at CSR many times, we always request the Casita's for their proximity to the main building and the quiet pool/laundry.
Enjoy :woohoo:
Michelle in NY, be at CSR for Labor Day :banana:

Usually, if you are requesting connecting rooms (ie the door between them) because you are travelling with children they will honor the request. Just make certain that you request "connecting rooms" and not "adjoining rooms" which are just rooms that are beside each other but do not have doors between them.

In some of disney hotels you get 2 rooms with a door between them, can you get them in Coronado springs? If so how hard are they to get, I want them for 2 adults and 3 children.
50% of the rooms are connecting (door between). If the kids are young enough, they will guarantee the rooms.

I wonder how the Maya and Pepper do for allergy restrictions? I just booked to stay in Nov/Dec and I am wondering if we'll have an easy time ordering gluten and dairy free there. Have you heard any feedback about this from others?
-

DeliveryNrse....does your profile name mean you are a L&D nurse? Just curious because I am and we'll be there JUST before you (May 29th-June 2nd).

I wonder how the Maya and Pepper do for allergy restrictions? I just booked to stay in Nov/Dec and I am wondering if we'll have an easy time ordering gluten and dairy free there. Have you heard any feedback about this from others?
-

My husband has several food allergies and they have been very good about it. He can have no dairy at all and they either came up with suitable alternatives or made suggestions that didn't contain dairy.

naominpaul,
Yes I am a Labor and Delivery Nurse. Please have a great time on your trip. We are going as a graduation trip for my oldest son who graduates Sunday. He has joined the Air Force. Four of his friends are going and some of their families (makes 14 in all). That is why I was asking if they will try to put us in the same area as the kids will want to spend every waking moment together. I just didn't want one room in Casitas, one in Ranchos. I would like all of us to be near each other if possible. THe Ranchos area does not appeal to me because the pictures make it look kind of like desert and that looks like here. We live about two hours from the New Mexico border in the panhandle of Texas.
DeliveryNrse

naominpaul,
Yes I am a Labor and Delivery Nurse. Please have a great time on your trip. We are going as a graduation trip for my oldest son who graduates Sunday. He has joined the Air Force. Four of his friends are going and some of their families (makes 14 in all). That is why I was asking if they will try to put us in the same area as the kids will want to spend every waking moment together. DeliveryNrse

Good luck! If you haven't already call...I think they have Grand Gathering CMs dedicated to helping you with all kinds of things. I saw Buzz's post about adjoining rooms being unlikely but maybe they could get you in the same section/building at the very least. Have a GREAT TIME!
I love my job.....but yesterday was my last day for 12 days and I will not look back! My kids are little and vacations like this are so much fun. Take care...DeliveryNurse and everyone else getting ready to go!

Thanks MinnieSummer! We plan on eating many quick breakfasts there, and it is good to hear some feedback about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter