The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I hate to beat a dead horse, but did we ever establish if the pool, slide, and/or playground is shutting down? And if so when. I've read too many conflicting updates and now my head is spinning.

If anyone is going soon I could really use some info on Rix. Is it crowded and is there a cover charge? I 'd too would like to know about the possible pool closure. I'm considering a trip the beginning of Dec. Yes, this POFQ lover is taking her DBF for his first trip and trying to convert him. Since works out daily he needs a fitness center. Currently, I'm considering 9B in the Cabana section.

Can someone tell me if there are any kids activities at CSR? I know at Pop they have bowling and a parade, and at SSR there are numerous activites throughout the day, and at CBR they have limbo and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter