** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

I'd love a copy of the complete list including resorts. Email ebhcole at bellsouth dot net. Thanks for maintaining the list! I stumbled onto the boards recently and am overwhelmed by all the great information here.

Hi all. Thanks for your patience. I started a job recently and have less time to be on the board (about 40 a week, plus driving. LOL!)

I've updated only 2 of the 4 parks with the new price increases. I haven't found the info on the other 2 parks. I can send out the previous list but it will be wrong on the pricing as well as some of the menu choices. For example, looks like the chocolate and carrot cake options at many CS locations have been changed.

So.... if you can't wait for the new list with new pricing and menu choices, let me know and I will send you the previous one. If you have some time and want the most accurate one, I recommend waiting until I update the list.

While I could update the 2 parks I do have to be honest it would just be extra work for me (copying, pasting, formatting, etc.) and I don't have the extra time right now to do it.

Let me know if you want the previous list, before the price increases and I will get it out in the next day or so. (depending on when you let me know.)

Thanks.

I've sent out the newly revised list of the 4 main parks to all those who requested here on the thread or by PM (except a few who need to send me their email address.) Reminded-I need your email address, I can't PM the lists-they are too long. Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you see anything different on your trips.

For those of you going soon, anything you can let me know about your resort would be greatly appreciated-updating AK, MK, DHS, and EPCOT are much easier than resorts and waterparks.

List are in Word-feel free to remove those items you aren't interested in.

Thanks and everyone have a good evening!

Thanks Disneydaz for doing this! I appreciate all the hard work! Could you please send me a copy?
goofy20001 @ msn.com

Thank You

Just sent list to AshleyAsher, MISSYLEXI, marshall4539. marshall4539 I hope you receive it in time. Not sure if you were leaving last night or tonight.

This is so amazing! Thanks for all your hard work on this! Is there any chance that you could email me the list as well? it's Loki0panda@gmail(dot)com:wizard:

I don't have a meal plan, but that is amazing! I can't believe you took so much time to do all of that. You are so generous!

I'm going to copy and print some parts, just so I'll have a quick reference to different foods that my family would like, without having to search around!

Thanks!

Kelli

I was looking at the new list and the old list and I noticed some of the items are not on the new list. Does that mean it is no longer available as a snack?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter