** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dizneydaz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Ummm, YEP! Everything listed has been confirmed as a snack credit. You are not limited to only getting a beverage, ice cream novelty, popcorn, or whole fruit. The possibilities are almost endless!

HAPPY SNACKING!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. On A Jolly Holiday

On A Jolly Holiday Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for maintaining this thread, Dizneydaz. It's wonderful!

4. jaeebird

jaeebird Earning My Ears

I second that :)

5. CDolacki2003

CDolacki2003 DIS Veteran

Such decisions....what am I going to get:confused3

6. GSLand

GSLand Mouseketeer

I LOVE the long list on page !

Our visit in Nov will be our first with DDP. I have noticed the little DDP logo by some snacks on previous visits. Are all of these marked with the logo? Or do I need to memorize the list ( or at least carry a copy ) ?

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Pretty much all of them are marked with the logo so that makes it pretty easy to order. What some (inc. myself) do is get the list and mark/highlight the ones they want to get. I have a Word list I can email to you. It's pretty lengthly-what many do is remove items like beverages, etc. to pare down the list and take out the locations they won't be going to -like maybe TL, BB, or DQ. That makes the list more manageable.

For the list I email what I do is copy and paste the lists on page 1, format landscape, 3 columns. With all the parks inc DTD and DQ that list is 27 pages, one sided, not including the resorts.

8. Beach Club Bum

Beach Club Bum Earning My Ears

Would it be possible for the entire list to be dm'd to me? We are staying at Beach Club in late Sept with DDP and want to make sure we use our credits wisely! thanks a bunch

9. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Sorry, I can't PM it to you. I have to email it. Just get your posts to 10 and then you can send me a PM. Read a few trip reports, etc. and make a comment. You'll be up to 10 in no time.

10. vacation_junkie

vacation_junkie Have Suitcase...will Travel :)

Love the new Starbuck options :thumbsup2
    Thanks for maintaining such a great list.

11. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Hi all! The price increases have happened ( as they always do in August) and I'll be changing prices on the lists on page 1 as I find them out. If you are going to WDW in let's say more than 2 weeks, I would wait to request the list from me until the prices have been changed, unless of course you don't care about the prices and are really concerned with your menu options.

So far I am seeing drink prices going up 10-20 cents and pasties doing the same thing.

Ta ta for now!

12. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

Could you please email me smack list for all 4 parks . deadheadmamma4@yahoo.com leaving in 19 days so excited free dinning here we come i'v lost 56 lbs to get ready for this trip I hope I don't gain it all back lol.

13. Austinsmom068

Austinsmom068 Mouseketeer

Hi can you please also email me the snack list for all four parks? Jessicam068 at gmail

14. she who must read

she who must read new to all of this

This is really amazing! Do you know of a place that someone has narrowed the list to "favorites?" I am wowed by all of your work.

Thanks!

15. travel mom

travel mom Earning My Ears

I'd love a list too, please. This will be our first trip with DDP. I can't submit my address, but it is

alisedavis4 @ gmail

16. travel mom

I'd love a list too, please. This will be our first trip with DDP. I can't submit my address, but it is alisedavis4 @ gmail

17. travel mom

I'd love a list too, please. This will be our first trip with DDP. I can't submit my address, but it is alisedavis4 at gmail

Thanks!

18. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Revised prices for DHS. More to come. If you have requested the list I will send out in the next few days. Thanks. :)

19. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Not that I'm aware of. What most do is take the list and then remove items/places they don't want. That's what I do.

20. Adrieske

Adrieske Mouseketeer

I would love a list. adrieske at gmail.com

21. ohboyx3

ohboyx3 DIS Veteran

Wow! Thank you so much. Love this!