1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Dizneydaz, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Aw, shucks. :blush:

Happy snacking! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MsHershey

MsHershey Mouseketeer

I would like a copy of the list too. DisneyDaz what do I need to do to get a copy?

4. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Send me a PM with your email address or you can post it here. Personally I don't post my email address where it's public just to avoid spams but either way I will send you the list.

5. lmhidd

lmhidd Earning My Ears

I can't private message you cause I haven't done enough posts. Can you message me so I can send my email to you to get the list?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. bigmac5

bigmac5 DIS Veteran

I see Dole whip at Capt. cook's in Poly counts as a snack. I also read somewhere that the Dole whip there is self serve. so is this true?

7. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Just post a few more and you can PM me. Read a few trip reports and make comments-people love knowing someone is reading them. ;)

8. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Yes, and YES! You get the cup from the cashier and then fill it yourself. Works out great since you can eat your food and then return to get your dole whip.

Here's the machine

[​IMG]

And here's ours

[​IMG]

You can make it as big as you can. :goodvibes

9. bigmac5

bigmac5 DIS Veteran

That is awesome. we will be eating at ohana and might stay for wishes at 10--that would be lovely on the beach watching wishes :love:

10. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

That's exactly what we do. We eat at Poly and then watch Wishes (or the Grim Grinning Ghosts Spooktacular!) and eat our Dole Whip on the beach or pick it up on the way out.

11. bigmac5

bigmac5 DIS Veteran

maybe you can help me. we are staying at POR. I was thinking since we are already on the beach I was thinking about taking the boat to MK(I know it will be busy) and then the bus to POR. Does that sound ok? will the boat still be running?

12. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

I didn't know how late the boats (launches) run so I checked on allears.net

So yes, the launches will be running as long as MK is open (and 45 min. later) Sounds like a good plan. I enjoy the launches, they are a pleasant ride. I haven't done what you are suggesting but I haven't noticed a huge line for the launches when the fireworks are over. I think if you watch them from the beach near the boat dock (left side of beach) you'll be able to board without much of a problem. Just head for the dock as soon as they end.

13. bigmac5

bigmac5 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info-I haven't been on allears for a bit. I need to check it out again :thumbsup2

14. Sheilby

Sheilby Labels aren't my thing

Thank you so much for posting all those lists, what a nice way to help out your fellow Disney lovers. We had the free meal plan back in 2010, but didn't really use it to the best of our ability. This time I'm more aware of how much the the "free" dining "costs" in terms of not using the 30% off discount. Since there are 7 of us the meal plan is a better deal, but only if we don't waste it. I've been driving poor hubby crazy running numbers for the last 10 days.

15. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

But isn't planning part of the fun? :goodvibes

16. Sheilby

Sheilby Labels aren't my thing

NO! I'm seriously not a planner. I'm the person you call last minute when something needs to get done - I always seem to find a way. All this planning is making me lose sleep. We booked last minute (in Disney terms) so ADR's were hard to come by. I thought to get the dining deal or 30% off you had to wait to book until they were released. I didn't know about booking a room only res and then switching it when something came out. I guess that is a good excuse to book another vacation in a few years. ;)

Now I just have to find that list of the best quick service restaurants to use those credits on at each park - I had it on one of my tabs, but I must have accidentally closed it.

I will admit that the additional planning I put into this compared to the last time is making me more excited about the trip, but I should be working on my boys curriculum for the year, not worrying about seeing Mickey.

17. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Just read this on easywdw.com

So the annual price increases are on there way. I will change the prices once they start.

18. bigmac5

bigmac5 DIS Veteran

wow that is a lot of work. Thank you

19. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Yep, it is. ;)

Just added new Allergy Dining Kiosk in AK that also sells some Special Dietary snacks. I think this new kiosk may have replaced another one but I would need confirmation on this.

Thanks to easywdw.com I added a new snack at The Cheshire Cafe. Gourmet Cake Cups.

20. tiggerlvr27

tiggerlvr27 Mouseketeer

FORGET THIS QUESTION!

Just saw the list on the "first"page! So embarrassed!

around world on some incredible snacks!!:wizard: Hope I cn find a list when it gets closer to the time!!!:wizard:

21. Lisamm724

Lisamm724 Earning My Ears

so let me get this right! everything on the first page is a snack credit ?????