Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge &
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
May 30, 2014 ~ June 8, 2014
Star Wars Weekends
Epcot Wind Down at Rose & Crown
Harambe Nights
Our first ride on the Seven Dwarf's Mine Train
AND Connor turns 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday::cake:

It's time for another fun-filled and fabulous LIVE trip report with the Murphys!:dance3: Who's ready to come along with us??? :wave2: I don't know about you guys but this school year has been long, draining, and stressful. I'm sooooo ready for summer vacation I think I'm more excited than the kids!! These next two days are going to be a blur with all the end of the school year festivities and events. I thought I'd better get this thread started now so you guys can all jump aboard! :grouphug: Before I can even turn around we'll be headed to the airport I'm sure.

This trip home we've got a split stay between AKL CL and YC LV CL. :thumbsup2 Finding our last few nights at the YC took months of checking daily due to its insanely popular demand during SWW, but we finally found 4 nights. That should really be a huge help for transportation back and forth to and from the Studios. Who knows, maybe we'll spot Mark Hamill in the lounge one night??? :cool2: Can you imagine?? :faint:

I've got a couple of special events planned. We've got the Feel the Force VIP event booked for Friday, June 6th and tickets for Harambe Nights on Saturday the 7th, both I'm just THRILLED to have! Connor's 13th birthday is also the 7th so we are celebrating with some extra special surprises. I've booked both of the Star Wars character meals at Hollywood & Vine and Sci-fi. :yoda::chewy::darth::ewok: And he's going to have a custom cake delivered on Thursday!

Speaking of surprises, the boys don't know we are leaving Friday. :hyper: We will pick them up from school at 2:30 and drive straight to the airport! This could be a mixture of the good, the bad, and the ugly! Maybe I've watched too many YouTube videos of Disney surprises gone wrong, but I have this gut feeling they aren't going to be too thrilled about leaving straight after school without the chance to go home first. Hopefully it all goes smoothly... I think they'll be OK as long as I don't forget to pack their necessary electronics! :upsidedow

Well, I guess that's all for now! I'm so glad to have you along for our trip, as always I welcome all questions and comments... if there's something you want to know I will do my best to find the answer for you! Also don't forget to follow my LIVE tweets as well @Erika_Murphy

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

A new live trippie!! :dance3:

I will be following along too!!

Hoping that we get to cross paths at the World!! :goodvibes

Hi. :) I can't wait for another trip report.:thumbsup2 What a great time to be there during Star War Days. :) I love your photo of the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

along for your trip here too!!!! My boys are 13, and 15 and I have followed along for YEARS!!!! Let us know how AKL CL is! its on the table for us for April 2015.:goodvibes Have a fabulous trip!

WooHoo!!:cool1:

I'm ready for another Murphy live trip. I can't wait to see and hear all about AKL and the club lounge.

My youngest just turned 13 this month. I have three teen girls now.:eek:

Enjoy and happy travels.:goodvibes

Love your live reports! Will you be live tweeting the trip, too?

My boys are 16,14 and 11 and there would be some major meltdowns if I surprised them with a trip. Do they know you are going but don't know the exact date? Can't wait to see how this plays out! Here's some pixie dust that it all goes smoothly for you!pixiedust:

I'll be following along as well!! I love to hear all of your family's adventures, but looking forward to your AKL and YC CL experiences, and Harambe Nights!!! Have fun!

We are going to be at the AKL CL too! Checking in June 1st. Maybe we will cross paths in the lounge! Our kids have no idea we are going yet...it's been a very hard secret to keep for the last two months. I am looking forward to hear from you how everything is two days before I show up. It will really put me in a Disney mood as we are driving from MO! :)

Hey everyone!!! :wave2: Thanks for joining in! Tomorrow is the day!!!! :hyper:

Packing is in full force! I'm just trying to figure out the best way to transport our "glow with the show" ears???? :scratchin I'm afraid to put them in the suitcase, but I hate to add another carry-on. Any suggestions????

Packing is in full force! I'm just trying to figure out the best way to transport our "glow with the show" ears???? :scratchin I'm afraid to put them in the suitcase, but I hate to add another carry-on. Any suggestions????

I'm debating, if I should pack mine, too. They are cumbersome.

Just wear them. You'll be the best dressed person on the plane.;)

Happy packing!!:goodvibes

Just wear them. You'll be the best dressed person on the plane.;)

Happy packing!!:goodvibes

I agree with abk..Your family will be lookin good on the plane!! :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :goodvibes

One more day!!!! :cheer2:

Your family will be at WDW the same week as my daughter, son-in-law and 4 year old grandson. It will be his first trip. pirate: My DD and DSIL haven't been to WDW in 7 years. It will be great to follow along on your trip while they are at WDW, too. It will be our daughter's first time at a value resort, ASMU. She is used to staying at the BC, so this will be a little adjustment for her. I already warned her that she won't get towels at the pool or coffee in the room. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter