The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Animal Kingdom Lodge & Yacht Club 5/30-6/8

Your family will be at WDW the same week as my daughter, son-in-law and 4 year old grandson. It will be his first trip. pirate: My DD and DSIL haven't been to WDW in 7 years. It will be great to follow along on your trip while they are at WDW, too. It will be our daughter's first time at a value resort, ASMU. She is used to staying at the BC, so this will be a little adjustment for her. I already warned her that she won't get towels at the pool or coffee in the room. :upsidedow

They will be in such a pure state of ecstasy watching their 4 year old see Disney for the first time they won't mind a bit about being in a value resort. Just make sure they know to take plenty of breaks, allow extra time for the bus, and remember to have fun! :goodvibes Even if that means spending most of their time watching him play in the fountains, chase birds, and eat ice cream. ::yes:: Little kids are the best!!! I miss those days!!! :lovestruc

They will be in such a pure state of ecstasy watching their 4 year old see Disney for the first time they won't mind a bit about being in a value resort. Just make sure they know to take plenty of breaks, allow extra time for the bus, and remember to have fun! :goodvibes Even if that means spending most of their time watching him play in the fountains, chase birds, and eat ice cream. ::yes:: Little kids are the best!!! I miss those days!!! :lovestruc

I keep warning her that she won't be able to do everything they want. I love watching kids play in the fountains and chase birds. ;) They are having dinner at Cape May, Hoop Dee Doo Revue, and Biergarten, so they are all set. :goodvibes

oh hurry!! get to the YC so I can kill time before my trip!

I'll have to keep up with this thread for the next few days before we leave 1 week from today! :cool1: We're staying at BWV and will be at SWW so maybe we'll see you around Crescent Lake or HS.

Oh yay another Murphy live report. My DS12 (Conor too) turns 13 on Tuesday. Lol :)
We leave in a month!!! I can't wait! Can't wait to hear about the SWW b-fast and dinners. I wish they would keep those perminently.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Crazy packing and trying to keep it a secret... tomorrow's the last day of school, and we forgot to check-in for our flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :eek: :faint:

The fun begins!! :cool1:

I will be following along too! I love to read your live reports and your tweets too!
Hope you and your lovely family have a magical trip.

Joining in! I just read a few of your previous trip reports. They are so much fun to read, so I am glad I "discovered" you just as you are leaving for your current trip. Have a wonderful time and I am looking forward to reading all about it. Hope the surprise goes well :)

Hi.:) I can't wait to hear how excited the boys were! I think I would have wore my ears...they would be safer that way.:goodvibes Can't wait to see photos. Have a Magical Day!:thumbsup2

Epic fail on the surprise LOL ;) But we are headed to the airport!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Making it to the airport by the skin of our teeth!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter